Sid followed Sky's instructions today

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You guys have finally managed to provoke me to watch today's episode.

Seriously, everyone here is discussing how wrong sky was.

But no one has mentioned when sky said to sid "Aur agar nahi karne ho raha hai tou Amar ko utha dena"

Having Sky said that, he had no right to tell SID off for waking Amar.

SID had his own reasoning but SKY was at fault. Either don't say something or if someone follows it then don't abuse them over it.

SKY started the argument over nothing. He is the one who talks about footage all the time, which clearly shows this is what is in his mind.

He cares about footage and the only way he can get it is by creating a scene.

SID was telling SKY to let go as everyone is asleep. SKY then started getting personal with SID and began to make threats to which, SID responded. His response was not escalating the argument, it was standing up for himself.

Edited by lippi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lippi

But no one has mentioned when sky said to sid "Aur agar nahi karne ho raha hai tou Amar ko utha dena"

SID had his own reasoning but SKY was at fault. Either don't say something or if someone follows it then don't abuse them over it.

SKY started the argument over nothing. He is the one who talks about footage all the time, which clearly shows this is what is in his mind.

SID was telling SKY to let go as everyone is asleep. SKY then started getting personal with SID and began to make threats to which, SID responded. His response was not escalating the argument, it was standing up for himself.

Yes, I heard that and I wondered too. But tell me this. If you are assigned a homework by your teacher, and the teacher knows and expects you to do it, cuz you have to do it, what would you do?

So say you have an assignment, and your classmate Joe tells you if you can't do it, leave it, or give it to Jill or Jane or Jonathan, what would you do? Would you listen to Joe??

WHO IS JOE TO ALTER THOSE RULES? What is the teacher there for then?

The same applies to Sky's case. Even if Sky told him to pass the guarding duty to Amar, IT WAS SID WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE JUDGMENT. SKY KAUN HAI??? IT IS SID'S ASSIGNED DUTY, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

That's all I have to say. Sky is not wrong here. He spoke beyond requirement, I agree. But there was no need for Sid to take it literally and actually wake up Amar.

Edited by desi_IFer1 - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

Yes, I heard that and I wondered too. But tell me this. If you are assigned a homework by your teacher, and the teacher knows and expects you to do it, cuz you have to do it, what would you do?

So say you have an assignment, and your classmate Joe tells you if you can't do it, leave it, or give it to Jill or Jane or Jonathan, what would you do? Would you listen to Joe??

WHO IS JOE TO ALTER THOSE RULES? What is the teacher there for then?

The same applies to Sky's case. Even if Sky told him to pass the guarding duty to Amar, IT WAS SID WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE JUDGMENT. SKY KAUN HAI??? IT IS SID'S ASSIGNED DUTY, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

That's all I have to say. Sky is not wrong here. He spoke beyond requirement, I agree. But there was no need for Sid to take it literally and actually wake up Amar.

Very good reasoning. Claps..
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree SID was wrong to do that.

SKY was being clever about it by waking up SID early but SID should have done his duty for 3 hours before waking Amar.

He shouldn't have cheated like SKY.

But I did not like the way SKY began to threat and passed personal comments.

In the task: SID WAS AT FAULT AS WELL AS SKY.

In the fight: SKY WAS AT FAULT.

fkbutt thumbnail
no my friend this is not done sky said when u feel tired that not mean u dont do ur job ...sid  did just for 45 minutes which was for 3 hours, atleast sid should do for 2 hours then u can say but even sky is still not sleeping then how u can go and wake up amar.here this is sky who still showing his humbleness by saying this to amar...sid is taking this for granting who actually is a shit ,a barinkg dog who  is needed his medicine or injection right away.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

I agree SID was wrong to do that.

SKY was being clever about it by waking up SID early but SID should have done his duty for 3 hours before waking Amar.

He shouldn't have cheated like SKY.

But I did not like the way SKY began to threat and passed personal comments.

In the task: SID WAS AT FAULT AS WELL AS SKY.

In the fight: SKY WAS AT FAULT.

No, but he woke him at 2:15. 15 mins to freshen up before he can start his duty. Sky guarded Symonds from 11:30 pm to 2:30 am.
sameer7810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys,

The fight and arguments are not because of the tasks or the job assigned.  Also doing one task is not the criteria. 

Its the grudge that Sid has about Sky and also the grudge that Sky has for Sid. Infact the task shou-ld be a teamwork like in cricket. One batsman scores less runs and the other makes up for it and the bowler bowls and the fielder fields etc. One should make up for the other. Its the coordination that counts. 

Sky has done this task correctly but the grudges are an accumulation of the past deeds and one cannot separate the past from the present. All the females are on Sky's because they are scared as they know he has the ability of picking their past and also abusing and insulting them just as he did to Mehak. 

Sid has become a loner as Mehak is gone and is getting back at Sky for all the past deeds. Also Sky gets one mom and dad into the argument and fight and instigates the other person more and the picks all the wrong words which the other person has said and keeps repeating it and in the long run wants to spoil the other persons image in front of the audience and the public

Sky is playing a smart game and he has his followers in Juhi sunny and can fool Shonali any day. For Amar he does get him over to his side by giving him a good bargain and the fights would continue unless something dramatic happens and also Sunny's true colours are coming out as well.
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Problem was not sid waking Amar problem was sid accusing sky of not doing his work.
he told Amar sky woke me up in 1and half hour( which is not right sky finished 3 hours) so, I am waking u up which was wrong
sky's name came so he was angry
Edited by deepu221 - 12 years ago
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

But then teacher should reprimand. Who is joe to correct me if he gave wrong advice at the first place???
Originally posted by: papia

What if same joe starts abusing in front of teacher why you did not assignment when he himself advised about it.