Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gray's Anatomy - Analysis of Shyam's Behavior! (Page 2)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Nice ground work Shwetsy!

He indeed possess symptoms of a psychopath...But it s surprising dat entire Raizada n Gupta clan remiss his weirdo behaviour...Chalo at least Guptas saw his 50 %original face
He works at midnight, misses his anniversary,talks saccharine (dat challenges Anjali's!)...
I think no normal can smile all the time...but he does (except whenever Anjali interrupted his plans )
And his soliloquy with Shashi s the most painful thing...and yeah! I remember him talking with chairs and Kh's foto ...character establishment?!
Now, Wat s the need for marriage for a psychopath?! Lots of opportunities while he stayed der...did he want to be make her his legally or was he afraid dat he may be caught?
For first one it needs mental balance dat he lacks, for second he shud not have dared bigamy... Since he s caught I think he s capable of reaching dat level too! let s Hope for the best!

Sharmi!

My God..you're up this early? Ya phir sone hi nahin gayi?!

As far as mental balance is concerned, he's pretty smart. He knows how to cover his tracks...it is because of the Payash alliance happening out of nowhere that he got caught.

The truth is that in reality we read a lot about people getting away with deceit and cheating.

Shyam has no reason to pursue other women - he has a wife at home who worships the ground he walks on, loves him unconditionally and ignores his shortcomings.
But yet, here he is - not only lusting after someone else, but also committing other crimes and almost murdering Shashi! He's deranged and has no conscience.

Thanks for replying Ella Bella...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilakitty25Incognit0S.StephyVistaacurrentSillyPepper

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
@ serialjunkie: I hope the creatives do show some flashback on Shyam. How can a person like him successfully dwell in the hearts and the home of the Raizadas, when he clearly is a scumbag!

Originally posted by -Nithi-

First when I saw the title, I was like Shocked Shweta is analyzing Shyam Shocked LOL

But Excellent dear Hug

Shyam is indeed a psychopath and a villain material  Ouch

He will use / thrash people for his own benefits ! Manipulates and deceives ! Saccharine coated talks ! Gosh !

Actually, even in reality, I never trust people who are way tooo sweet tongued ! My mom used to say, people who are polite and good natured will never talk like honey coated and attract attention for their goodness !

Shyam exactly is a lustful leech ! Snaky ! Not just Kushi, everyone must be beware of him ! 

Thanks Nithi..Somy's Lungi Friend LOL

The world is full of people who are "Moonh mein Ram, bagal mein chhuri". 
His character, though may sound filmy and like a cliched villain, is not exactly found only in fiction- you can read or hear about such people in the news! - truth is stranger than fiction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

wow... Swethu.. nice research... Every word perfectly fits his persona. Clap Clap

He is a pathological liar and  Psychopath indeed...Raizadas were seeing his masked face until now, and it is slowly wearing off. Shyam has dug his own grave and it's only a matter of time and one feather touch from the Raizada family to fall into it. Wink

Edit: Read the title now... Did u take notes from Dr. Mark Sloan?? Wink Wink LOL

Nitzy, 

Is that a character on Gray's Anatomy?! If yes, then no...I don't watch that serial, have just heard of it.
Meri nigaahen sirf Castle ko hi dekhti hain...as far as I'm concerned, he's my McDreamy and McSteamy on American televison. LOL And when I'm watching him, the only notes I take are of his face and cute dimples...
Thanks Hun, for replying. 
As far as Shyam getting caught is concerned - voh toh creatives hi jaane - I have a feeling he'll continue to trouble Khushi in some way or the other.

@ Somy: Yes, the director must have handed Abhaas a copy of " Psychopaths for Dummies" with the script and description of his role LOL

Incognit0

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Haw..I thought you were writng about the Mc dreamy ..and Mc steamy..

but Shyam..Yaar the article is overkill..

He ticks all the boxes without saying...but chicken before the egg

Did the motive make him a psychopath..or did the psychopath make a motive..

In either case..the motive being lust for Khushi..or if he wants to call that love..

Anyways great post ..Swethsy..you are on a roll..

Who knows whether the motive came in first or the attack of psychopathy...
His character has become one dimensional - there is no depth nor any explanation for his behavior or obsession. 
Now I would have understood, if it was the other way round - if he was married to Khushi and lusted after Anjali, for her money and status - that sounds like a motive for a person to do such things.

Hmmm. Maybe I should have picked ASR for analysis, it would have generated more buzz Wink

Thanks for replying Zainwa! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Incognit0currentSillyPepper

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
^^^^Arrey .2 pages already..

it is BUZZin Yaar..

Incognit0

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sharmi!

My God..you're up this early? Ya phir sone hi nahin gayi?!

As far as mental balance is concerned, he's pretty smart. He knows how to cover his tracks...it is because of the Payash alliance happening out of nowhere that he got caught.

The truth is that in reality we read a lot about people getting away with deceit and cheating.

Shyam has no reason to pursue other women - he has a wife at home who worships the ground he walks on, loves him unconditionally and ignores his shortcomings.
But yet, here he is - not only lusting after someone else, but also committing other crimes and almost murdering Shashi! He's deranged and has no conscience.

Thanks for replying Ella Bella...Hug

Nah! my sleep was disturbed and logged 2 check
Do u think he has got?! I don't think Swetshy...I remember him beating a rickshawala black n blue...agitated for Anjali telling dat she wanted to make Khushi tie him rakhi...
He ws in no way normal...He can turn dangerous anytime...
How did he think he can get away with bigamy in same city...forget Payash, she works for Raizada, friendly too, won't she invite them for marriage?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Incognit0sbk2

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Nitzy, 

Is that a character on Gray's Anatomy?! If yes, then no...I don't watch that serial, have just heard of it.
Meri nigaahen sirf Castle ko hi dekhti hain...as far as I'm concerned, he's my McDreamy and McSteamy on American televison. LOL And when I'm watching him, the only notes I take are of his face and cute dimples...
Thanks Hun, for replying. 
As far as Shyam getting caught is concerned - voh toh creatives hi jaane - I have a feeling he'll continue to trouble Khushi in some way or the other.

@ Somy: Yes, the director must have handed Abhaas a copy of " Psychopaths for Dummies" with the script and description of his role LOL

Yup... Mc. Steamy LOL LOL Watched a few episodes for Mc. Dreamy and Mc. Steamy Embarrassed Embarrassed But there are no aliens, vampires or ghosts in that show, so i gave up after a while LOL LOL

@Troubling Khushi... Woh tho hai, but as the saying goes, 'Vinasha Kale Vipareetha Buddhi'... he is getting prepped up for something big and drastic that could change a course of few lives before accepting his downfall... that's what villains do in all the movies right?? Tongue I hope CV's realize that we are getting an overdose of him these days and send him to Alcatraz or Azkaban for a few months. Confused Confused

Edited by nitz17 - 13 December 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPeppersbk2

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
You described Snake to a T!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Vistaasbk2

Go to top