Gray's Anatomy - Analysis of Shyam's Behavior! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lwfw

@shwets aww you put so much effort into writing about snake 😲
he is selfish guy and all of the things that you said .

sigh but he will remain in the show 😑

Sharu,

He is the main villain of the show and whether you like it or not, he is an important part of the story.
There is no ignoring him. Its just gonna get worse from here.

In the beginning when he was introduced, I kind of liked him, maybe because Abhaas portrayed him well.  

But now, his character is that of a well-defined villain, who will cause more upheaval in the lives of Khushi and Arnav as well.

Thanks for replying!

Sorry Shweta.

I shouldn't have reserved...I am too busy...will try to edit later. 

Shweta, 

You seem to have spent quite some time on this topic!
Pshychopath..he seem to fit that bill well. Thats what worries me Shwets..
kushi is in grave danger...as she doesnt know to what extent this creep can go.
She is a very straight forward person...her ways doesnt work with phsychopaths.
Kushi is not at all in a position to handle him..this is just the begining she
has seen about the other side of him..she doesnt have a clue as to how
dangerous he can be... Do the CVs know what he wants...
phsychopaths normally have one intent and here that is not clear.
Why nobody in RM knows anything about the other side of his personality.
It will be a big shocker to all...so much that nobody will believe it.

As you said she needs Arnav's full and full support and ofcourse Devi Maiyyas
blessings to come out harmless from Snake...we are yet to see the uglier side of him
I feel..what he did with Shashi was just a teaser..what he will do with kushi will
be much more grave.

Shwets, How about a post on ASR!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zuzana

Shweta, 

blessings to come out harmless from Snake...we are yet to see the uglier side of him
I feel..what he did with Shashi was just a teaser..what he will do with kushi will
be much more grave.

I second Zu's request! (Can I use dat?!😳)

Shweta, 

be much more grave.

Hi Zu! πŸ€—

He is truly a dangerous and manipulative person. I mean I was stunned when they showed him going to the Guptas and telling them everything on his own! I certainly did not expect that!
He knows how to play his cards well.

So far he's been saccharine sweet with Khushi...he hasn't physically harmed her.
But seeing the way things have changed, there's no telling what he'll resort to next!
What he did to Shashi is bad enough.

And yes, I feel Anjali will not easily believe Khushi if she tells her - after all he's successfully pulled the wool over their eyes for all these years!

Zu, Fari (incandescent) has made a wonderful post on ASR, it was several days ago.

That is why I did not pick him.

Plus, Shyam is a significant character - he's the main villain so far, hence I picked him.

ASR par toh roz itne saare posts bante hain...πŸ˜†

Thanks for replying!
Originally posted by cindrella255

I second Zu's request! (Can I use dat?!😳)

Cinders,

Fari already made a post on him. 

Plus, if I make a post on him, I'm NOT going to only drool and ooh aah over him...I will point out his weaknesses and other not so pleasant things in addition to doing his tareef. 
 And when I do that, I'll have the ASR Protection Squad (including you) at my throat...na re baba! I'm a peace loving person...kisi se dushmani nahin leni!

After all, truth is bitter!
Shwets, Loved your post about the pshychopath...You write so well so would be pleasure some reading about ASR from you and also I want to know how much you drool over him.πŸ˜‰
But I understand your worries regarding writing about ASR...the post will become a battle field🀣..

I too was equally stunned to see him before kushi there..but also glad in a way it helped the show to move faster. But was not clear what all he told Guptas..because buaji only knows how bechain he was to get married sooner..so kushi could have caught on to this point unlike how he portrayed himself to kushi! From kushi's POV he has not done anything to show interest in her ..she believed him when he said he got engaged due to babuji...so it is important for kushi to know what he told buaji.

@cinders: yes you can call me that!😳
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago

Shwets, Loved your post about the pshychopath...You write so well so would be pleasure some reading about ASR from you and also I want to know how much you drool over him.πŸ˜‰
But I understand your worries regarding writing about ASR...the post will become a battle field🀣..

I too was equally stunned to see him before kushi there..but also glad in a way it helped the show to move faster. But was not clear what all he told Guptas..because buaji only knows how bechain he was to get married sooner..so kushi could have caught on to this point unlike how he portrayed himself to kushi! From kushi's POV he has not done anything to show interest in her ..she believed him when he said he got engaged due to babuji...so it is important for kushi to know what he told buaji.

@cinders: yes you can call me that!😳

Tell you what, mood aaya toh I'll write something on ASR, which I will PM you guys...but won't make a post...nahin toh "maaro maaro" chillate hue 90% of the forum members are going to pelt me with their gaalis πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sbk2

Cinders,

Fari already made a post on him. 

Plus, if I make a post on him, I'm NOT going to only drool and ooh aah over him...I will point out his weaknesses and other not so pleasant things in addition to doing his tareef. 
 And when I do that, I'll have the ASR Protection Squad (including you) at my throat...na re baba! I'm a peace loving person...kisi se dushmani nahin leni!

After all, truth is bitter!

Shwets Wat makes u think dat I like dis character just becoz I drool on him and I cannot take his weakness?! Am I dat I sounding dat immature?! Is it my DP?!
And I don't expect drooling posts from u...

Yeah I accept...I don't curse him to rot in hell when he behaves like a monster or I cannot take a 18 year old doing some tricks dat r not even fit for 10 years ( I confess I poured sugar syrup on my cousin's pants  after a silly fight but I can b forgiven since I was 6 year old thenπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)
But I never justified him...Well, its ur POV and I respect it πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Wow, the CVs would bookmark this post and refer to it I am sure for future Shyam scenes. Great job.

Shyam confessing in front of the Guptas surprised me too, never expected that.

His truth is out so it is a fight for survival. This guy predates on the people's goodness, trust - Like Anjali, Guptas.

He will take extra good care of Anjali infront of the Raizadas now.

Now that Khushi knows his truth, there is no need for him to hide. So  you can bet we will be seeing more of Shyam in the RM than we can stomach.

While he is working on further cementing his place in the RM, my guess he will be slowly working on discrediting Khushi & her family. He has two major weapons here - Anjali and Mami.

Khushi mostly will keep mum about Shyam's truth. When the truth is out to the R Family the person who will take the fall will be Khushi.

Guptas will conveniently plead innocence saying they had asked Khushi to tell the truth (Never mind the fact that they let such a serious issue being dealt by a 20  year old without any elder support).

The R family will not believe Khushi and Arnav well even if he believes Khushi in all this will be furious with Khushi for not telling him about Shyam - putting her di's marriage ahead of his di's.

She is no way prepared for this psycho Shyam as you rightly said she needs all the support from Devi maiyya & Arnav. The big question is will she get it at the right time, Hope so.