Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR... ..It's Lavanya! (Page 4)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DammitASR

Excellent post, as always DracyFan. been following your posts for a few weeks, replying for the first time today.

My concern about the current situation is Khushi's apparent indifference to Arnav. I am not seeing the chemistry between them lately. Given that last few weeks have been dominated by parallel tracks and other characters and we have been left yearning for scenes featuring our fav jodi. But still..kuch toh jum nahi raha hai...! 
ASR seems more into HER than SHE is into him. That is worrisome. Maybe that is not the intent of the screenplay but thats whats coming accross to me..due to lack of a good screenplay.

Anyway..hope things look up once this Shyamu drama gets behind us.

How can any one not be indifferent...after all the insults...the jewellery insult...the Lehanga insult...all those cruel words regarding her bracelet...her fiance( ok...this one was true) but calling her a gold digger...the Diwali episode...the greatest insult...then all the time...La hanging on his arms saying i love you...looks like KKG has mentally prepared herself to forget her feelings...she is a very strongwilled girl...

Now its up to Arnav to bring her back ...in to his life...with true love ...showing it to her...giving it to her...putting all his EGO aside...sigh...maybe i am asking for too much...

Love ARHI ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

icebraker Senior Member
icebraker
icebraker

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
U have said it all.
Today i want La and Asr need to have a heart to heart talk and she needs to ask him why bring her back. So that the fake suicide note to plant  all can come out to the day light. Both of them should confront khushi and then the bangle truth should come out.La needs to believe that the emotional attachment is more fm ASR than Khushi
Dear La take ur time upto Friday and leave RM with a friendly terms.
Note: Plz contact AMAN , i think he is available.Wink 

MrDarcyfan

DammitASR Groupbie
DammitASR
DammitASR

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feya

Originally posted by DammitASR

Excellent post, as always DracyFan. been following your posts for a few weeks, replying for the first time today.

My concern about the current situation is Khushi's apparent indifference to Arnav. I am not seeing the chemistry between them lately. Given that last few weeks have been dominated by parallel tracks and other characters and we have been left yearning for scenes featuring our fav jodi. But still..kuch toh jum nahi raha hai...! 
ASR seems more into HER than SHE is into him. That is worrisome. Maybe that is not the intent of the screenplay but thats whats coming accross to me..due to lack of a good screenplay.

Anyway..hope things look up once this Shyamu drama gets behind us.

How can any one not be indifferent...after all the insults...the jewellery insult...the Lehanga insult...all those cruel words regarding her bracelet...her fiance( ok...this one was true) but calling her a gold digger...the Diwali episode...the greatest insult...then all the time...La hanging on his arms saying i love you...looks like KKG has mentally prepared herself to forget her feelings...she is a very strongwilled girl...

Now its up to Arnav to bring her back ...in to his life...with true love ...showing it to her...giving it to her...putting all his EGO aside...sigh...maybe i am asking for too much...

Love ARHI ...

Feya...your point is well taken...I know..any self respecting woman would show or atleast feign indifference...but it hurts to see her be that way...they are after all Arhi..our fav jodi...! sigh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaMrDarcyfan

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Totally agree! I just cant see this "Merry-go-round" anymore! Lavanya HAS to leave at some point and I think that point has now arrived! Snake is no longer attached to Khushi in a relationship and ASR needs to be free too! It will take time for THEM to realize their feelings, but that is OK!

We just dont want the 3rd and 4th wheel hanging around to complicate matteres further!

Now that PAYASH is in full swing, LA is superfluouse to the story! She is not needed to bring Khushi to RM anymore! So it's time to move on La! She is NOT going to get anything being in this situation any longer accept MORE dissapointement the longer she stays!

Exactly ! Now PayAsh are in the picture, La needs to get out ! I am ready to book a BA ticket for her LOL and I can even receive her at London but please leave Arnav alone ! I can stand Arnav-La hugs anymore !

Exactly... and whether she loves him or not.. wouldn't it be insulting to try and get married to a man who is obsessing about another woman in front of you. He is not in his senses to pretend properly even anymore.

MrDarcyfan

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
LA OUT SNAKE OUT ASRSHI TOG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_MrDarcyfan

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

I think Lavanya's gonna realise Arnav likes Khushi!
Im gonna feel sorry for her but i hope she plays CupidWink

I was thinking the exact same thing... I have a feeling that La is going to play cupid because after all she and Khushi are now friends Big smile so she can do this much seeing that ASR loves Khushi.
HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
His 'Don't you ever..." was perfect. Her lack of response, and sorry to say even expression downright spoiled it for me. It was more a "Oh, it's you again. What do you want?" look than anything. Very disappointing.

Loved the scene between ASR/Lavanya, which needs to prolong a little, with some intense dialogues. No more whining from La, let's see some spine.

Not interested in La playing cupid between the two of them, a bit too eeeww for me. Wink

Want an ArHi confrontation where things are suggested but nothing is revealed. Just something they can both put in their pipes and smoke for a while. All this avoidance is getting on my nerves. LOL

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for all the comments so far! Great to see how many of us want the same outcome now!

There is NO point in starting off the La realization track IF they intend for LA-ASR to get engaged now! I mean, we ALL know why he agreed to the engagement in the 1st place and ALSO why he pre-poned the engagement!

ONE WORD!...KHUSHI! Therefore it's high time the CV's show La having some FB's just like Khushi did, to connect the dots RE Snake and his game! La should remember all those moments that she brushed aside and REALIZE what they actually meant!

This is what the audience wants! PLEASE give it to us CV's! Evil Smile

Go to top