Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR... ..It's Lavanya! (Page 3)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by anu17

I think La will realize this in today epi...and she directly need to ask the thruth why he came there to took her back to RM...
and the note and the plant truth need to come out now..its really wanted.Bangle truth need to come out in front of Arnav ..also the coll off engagement of Khushi...then he can't hide his love for Khushi any more then

AGREED! This is what I want! I hope once all obstacles are removed Arnav will slowly move towards acceptance of his feelings and decide to act on them finally!

yaaar you knw the CV na...so before ASR confess his feelings to KKG...
Khushi will brake the news of shyaam to him...Im pakka sure with it yaar...case CV will sure do that...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

DammitASR Groupbie
DammitASR
DammitASR

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Excellent post, as always DracyFan. been following your posts for a few weeks, replying for the first time today.

My concern about the current situation is Khushi's apparent indifference to Arnav. I am not seeing the chemistry between them lately. Given that last few weeks have been dominated by parallel tracks and other characters and we have been left yearning for scenes featuring our fav jodi. But still..kuch toh jum nahi raha hai...! 
ASR seems more into HER than SHE is into him. That is worrisome. Maybe that is not the intent of the screenplay but thats whats coming accross to me..due to lack of a good screenplay.

Anyway..hope things look up once this Shyamu drama gets behind us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsanjsMrDarcyfan

mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

I just loved Lavanya's expressions when she taps him on the shoulder and says ASR.. It's Lavanya. 

From her expressions it seems she has sensed that Arnav's love for Khushi even if ASR himself hasn't realized!!Big smile 

Earlier she eavesdropped Arnav's outburst 'Don't do this to me' to Khushi, and then him calling her mistakenly as Khushi! 

Forgetting the engagement date also raised enough seed of doubt in her mind. She asked him whether he genuinely forgot or the engagement doesn't  matter to him!! 

La will definitely take up this matter and may point to Arnav that he is indeed in love with Khushi.

For me that was the highest point of today's entire drama : ASR - Its Lavanya ...and the exact tone in which she said it, its still reeling in my head...for me sana khan totally stole the cake today...just those three words were more impacting than anything else that was ever said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswHeadOverHeelsMrDarcyfan

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Its time for Arnav to do the decent thing. Whether he acknowledges his feelings for Khushi or not, he should break up with La. She should have a decent exit.

MrDarcyfan

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Though I loved d scene yesterday but ur words really a new height to dat scene. Thnx darcy.

MrDarcyfan

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@Darcy totally agree with ur post!!!

Its HIGH time that La realizes the UNDERCURRENT between Arnav and Khushi!!Embarrassed and acts fastWink

I means common yaar why does she even want to tie herself to such a man where the MAN in questions doesn't have iota of feelings for her!!!Ermm

At this moment m not very concerned if Arhi confesses their love right away...well they can take their own sweet time to realizes and finally ACCEPT!!Day DreamingEmbarrassed

I just want this Shayamless and La-La land drama to be over!!Approve Gosh its been going "Round and Round" like La's aarti for too long to handle!!ConfusedLOL

Now coming to yesterday's episode...I would say finally our dear boy opening up and expressing his feelings!!!Clap 

His "Dont you EVER..EVER do this to me again" was just EPIC!!ClapStar

PS: I just want the plant truth to come out now...its HIGH time!!Thumbs Up

Edited by RiyaDutta - 13 December 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17MrDarcyfan

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
True that!
I want Lavanya to realize that Arnav's thoughts are all on Khushi only coz if it doesn't happen now, nothing's going to work out - she'll only be living in a world of doubt and go crazy thinking.

MrDarcyfan

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I hope the truth RE the "fake suicide note" comes out now, as it is HIGH time for that truth to be revealed, and for them BOTH to realize that they were "tricked" into getting back together by Khushi!

Oh ! How i want this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely post !

MrDarcyfan

Go to top