India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR... ..It's Lavanya! (Page 2)

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Lavu is a sweet girl I just hope her character does not become negative actully I want to see her bringing Arnav and khushi together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Don't EVER do that to me again!

that line is my favourite so far!! really!! if lavanya doesn't get it this time then she's the dumbest one around!! i'm 100% sure that Anjali wouldn't find out the truth as somebody would come and interept them but i really want Arnav to know everything as soon as possible!!
Arnav's love has been growing day by day for Khushi and now its on the point that he just hide it like he used to before! Anjali also got the glimpse of it in yesterday's episode and i would reallly happy if Lavanya realizes this and make a graceful exit!!

BTW, Nice to u posting again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17MrDarcyfan

Masha-Allah Groupbie
Masha-Allah
Masha-Allah

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Poor La!Cry We really need a nice young stud to carry her away from raizadas!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00SmileForMeesterAlwaysHisJaanMrDarcyfan

SmileForMeester Senior Member
SmileForMeester
SmileForMeester

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Last night's episode was one of the good one's that was aired lately.
I was practically falling off my seat when ASR said 'Dont ever do that again" Day Dreaming

And then I fell off the seat when Arnav said Khushi instead of La. I felt bad for La Disapprove 
But hopefully, La is going to understand and leave the RM happily Clap

MrDarcyfan

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I would like La & Arnav to take atleast half-an-hour to talk things out. Not cry, shout, dismiss, whine, complain, put her head on his shoulder as though he were a pillar, say Love you, ASR etc. Just talk calmly.

If this happens, La will realise that Arnav is in love with Khushi inspite of his intentions to stay away from her. And that Arnav has not fully realised how much he cares for K.This will make the Arnav-Khushi thing look less sordid.

La will also realise that she has been wasting her time which could have been put to better use at a spa.

Arnav may also realise how terrible his behaviour towards La has been, the folly of reacting in anger, his feelings for Khushi etc

Edited by smitar - 13 December 2011 at 8:13pm

feyaanjs

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I think La will realize this in today epi...and she directly need to ask the thruth why he came there to took her back to RM...
and the note and the plant truth need to come out now..its really wanted.Bangle truth need to come out in front of Arnav ..also the coll off engagement of Khushi...then he can't hide his love for Khushi any more then

MrDarcyfan

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I just loved Lavanya's expressions when she taps him on the shoulder and says ASR.. It's Lavanya. 

From her expressions it seems she has sensed that Arnav's love for Khushi even if ASR himself hasn't realized!!Big smile 

Earlier she eavesdropped Arnav's outburst 'Don't do this to me' to Khushi, and then him calling her mistakenly as Khushi! 

Forgetting the engagement date also raised enough seed of doubt in her mind. She asked him whether he genuinely forgot or the engagement doesn't  matter to him!! 

La will definitely take up this matter and may point to Arnav that he is indeed in love with Khushi.

mysterygirl123MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I think La will realize this in today epi...and she directly need to ask the thruth why he came there to took her back to RM...
and the note and the plant truth need to come out now..its really wanted.Bangle truth need to come out in front of Arnav ..also the coll off engagement of Khushi...then he can't hide his love for Khushi any more then

AGREED! This is what I want! I hope once all obstacles are removed Arnav will slowly move towards acceptance of his feelings and decide to act on them finally!

anu17

Go to top