ASR... ..It's Lavanya! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Though I loved d scene yesterday but ur words really a new height to dat scene. Thnx darcy.
@Darcy totally agree with ur post!!!

Its HIGH time that La realizes the UNDERCURRENT between Arnav and Khushi!!😳 and acts fastπŸ˜‰

I means common yaar why does she even want to tie herself to such a man where the MAN in questions doesn't have iota of feelings for her!!!πŸ€”

At this moment m not very concerned if Arhi confesses their love right away...well they can take their own sweet time to realizes and finally ACCEPT!!😍😳

I just want this Shayamless and La-La land drama to be over!! Gosh its been going "Round and Round" like La's aarti for too long to handle!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Now coming to yesterday's episode...I would say finally our dear boy opening up and expressing his feelings!!!πŸ‘ 

His "Dont you EVER..EVER do this to me again" was just EPIC!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

PS: I just want the plant truth to come out now...its HIGH time!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
True that!
I want Lavanya to realize that Arnav's thoughts are all on Khushi only coz if it doesn't happen now, nothing's going to work out - she'll only be living in a world of doubt and go crazy thinking.
I hope the truth RE the "fake suicide note" comes out now, as it is HIGH time for that truth to be revealed, and for them BOTH to realize that they were "tricked" into getting back together by Khushi!

Oh ! How i want this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely post !
Originally posted by DammitASR

Excellent post, as always DracyFan. been following your posts for a few weeks, replying for the first time today.

My concern about the current situation is Khushi's apparent indifference to Arnav. I am not seeing the chemistry between them lately. Given that last few weeks have been dominated by parallel tracks and other characters and we have been left yearning for scenes featuring our fav jodi. But still..kuch toh jum nahi raha hai...! 
ASR seems more into HER than SHE is into him. That is worrisome. Maybe that is not the intent of the screenplay but thats whats coming accross to me..due to lack of a good screenplay.

Anyway..hope things look up once this Shyamu drama gets behind us.

How can any one not be indifferent...after all the insults...the jewellery insult...the Lehanga insult...all those cruel words regarding her bracelet...her fiance( ok...this one was true) but calling her a gold digger...the Diwali episode...the greatest insult...then all the time...La hanging on his arms saying i love you...looks like KKG has mentally prepared herself to forget her feelings...she is a very strongwilled girl...

Now its up to Arnav to bring her back ...in to his life...with true love ...showing it to her...giving it to her...putting all his EGO aside...sigh...maybe i am asking for too much...

Love ARHI ...
U have said it all.
Today i want La and Asr need to have a heart to heart talk and she needs to ask him why bring her back. So that the fake suicide note to plant  all can come out to the day light. Both of them should confront khushi and then the bangle truth should come out.La needs to believe that the emotional attachment is more fm ASR than Khushi
Dear La take ur time upto Friday and leave RM with a friendly terms.
Note: Plz contact AMAN , i think he is available.πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by feya

How can any one not be indifferent...after all the insults...the jewellery insult...the Lehanga insult...all those cruel words regarding her bracelet...her fiance( ok...this one was true) but calling her a gold digger...the Diwali episode...the greatest insult...then all the time...La hanging on his arms saying i love you...looks like KKG has mentally prepared herself to forget her feelings...she is a very strongwilled girl...

Now its up to Arnav to bring her back ...in to his life...with true love ...showing it to her...giving it to her...putting all his EGO aside...sigh...maybe i am asking for too much...

Love ARHI ...

Feya...your point is well taken...I know..any self respecting woman would show or atleast feign indifference...but it hurts to see her be that way...they are after all Arhi..our fav jodi...! sigh!
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Exactly ! Now PayAsh are in the picture, La needs to get out ! I am ready to book a BA ticket for her πŸ˜† and I can even receive her at London but please leave Arnav alone ! I can stand Arnav-La hugs anymore !

Exactly... and whether she loves him or not.. wouldn't it be insulting to try and get married to a man who is obsessing about another woman in front of you. He is not in his senses to pretend properly even anymore.
Originally posted by CHIKA784

I think Lavanya's gonna realise Arnav likes Khushi!
Im gonna feel sorry for her but i hope she plays CupidπŸ˜‰

I was thinking the exact same thing... I have a feeling that La is going to play cupid because after all she and Khushi are now friends πŸ˜ƒ so she can do this much seeing that ASR loves Khushi.