Users

Frequent Posters

Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor La!😭 We really need a nice young stud to carry her away from raizadas!😆
SmileForMeester thumbnail
Last night's episode was one of the good one's that was aired lately.
I was practically falling off my seat when ASR said 'Dont ever do that again" 😍

And then I fell off the seat when Arnav said Khushi instead of La. I felt bad for La 😒 
But hopefully, La is going to understand and leave the RM happily 👏
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I would like La & Arnav to take atleast half-an-hour to talk things out. Not cry, shout, dismiss, whine, complain, put her head on his shoulder as though he were a pillar, say Love you, ASR etc. Just talk calmly.

If this happens, La will realise that Arnav is in love with Khushi inspite of his intentions to stay away from her. And that Arnav has not fully realised how much he cares for K.This will make the Arnav-Khushi thing look less sordid.

La will also realise that she has been wasting her time which could have been put to better use at a spa.

Arnav may also realise how terrible his behaviour towards La has been, the folly of reacting in anger, his feelings for Khushi etc

Edited by smitar - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think La will realize this in today epi...and she directly need to ask the thruth why he came there to took her back to RM...
and the note and the plant truth need to come out now..its really wanted.Bangle truth need to come out in front of Arnav ..also the coll off engagement of Khushi...then he can't hide his love for Khushi any more then
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just loved Lavanya's expressions when she taps him on the shoulder and says ASR.. It's Lavanya. 

From her expressions it seems she has sensed that Arnav's love for Khushi even if ASR himself hasn't realized!!😃 

Earlier she eavesdropped Arnav's outburst 'Don't do this to me' to Khushi, and then him calling her mistakenly as Khushi! 

Forgetting the engagement date also raised enough seed of doubt in her mind. She asked him whether he genuinely forgot or the engagement doesn't  matter to him!! 

La will definitely take up this matter and may point to Arnav that he is indeed in love with Khushi.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anu17

I think La will realize this in today epi...and she directly need to ask the thruth why he came there to took her back to RM...
and the note and the plant truth need to come out now..its really wanted.Bangle truth need to come out in front of Arnav ..also the coll off engagement of Khushi...then he can't hide his love for Khushi any more then

AGREED! This is what I want! I hope once all obstacles are removed Arnav will slowly move towards acceptance of his feelings and decide to act on them finally!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

AGREED! This is what I want! I hope once all obstacles are removed Arnav will slowly move towards acceptance of his feelings and decide to act on them finally!

yaaar you knw the CV na...so before ASR confess his feelings to KKG...
Khushi will brake the news of shyaam to him...Im pakka sure with it yaar...case CV will sure do that...😛
DammitASR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post, as always DracyFan. been following your posts for a few weeks, replying for the first time today.

My concern about the current situation is Khushi's apparent indifference to Arnav. I am not seeing the chemistry between them lately. Given that last few weeks have been dominated by parallel tracks and other characters and we have been left yearning for scenes featuring our fav jodi. But still..kuch toh jum nahi raha hai...! 
ASR seems more into HER than SHE is into him. That is worrisome. Maybe that is not the intent of the screenplay but thats whats coming accross to me..due to lack of a good screenplay.

Anyway..hope things look up once this Shyamu drama gets behind us.

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

I just loved Lavanya's expressions when she taps him on the shoulder and says ASR.. It's Lavanya. 

From her expressions it seems she has sensed that Arnav's love for Khushi even if ASR himself hasn't realized!!😃 

Earlier she eavesdropped Arnav's outburst 'Don't do this to me' to Khushi, and then him calling her mistakenly as Khushi! 

Forgetting the engagement date also raised enough seed of doubt in her mind. She asked him whether he genuinely forgot or the engagement doesn't  matter to him!! 

La will definitely take up this matter and may point to Arnav that he is indeed in love with Khushi.

For me that was the highest point of today's entire drama : ASR - Its Lavanya ...and the exact tone in which she said it, its still reeling in my head...for me sana khan totally stole the cake today...just those three words were more impacting than anything else that was ever said
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its time for Arnav to do the decent thing. Whether he acknowledges his feelings for Khushi or not, he should break up with La. She should have a decent exit.