Is navya too naive or stupid?

Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi please don't get me wrong iam a huge fan of navya and anant.
But one thing bother me whatever my boyfriend tells me something i remember everything he says.
I remember at one point when at the beginning of their relationship anant saying "they never celebrate birthday's, kissing each other ..."
How she forgot about that and did a birthday surprise to suganda? How she CAN trust nimi after the noodles story?
When I saw today on the replay and she was saying " in my house we are doing this and that on her mother's b'day" I was thinking come on navya think twice before do anything THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE!!!! now see what happened! Sigh!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL great point! Sadly she's both. Sometimes her being naive can be cute but at times like these you wanna shoot her for being stupid. Nimi is another person thats stupid. Although I agree the birthday thing is not wrong but you cant help it with a sasural equivenant to a jail 
ralphseattle thumbnail
I know what navya is going through. going from a broad minded family to conservative family is suffocating. I am sure there are ppl out there who can understand this situation. I like the current storyline I am interested in finding out how they show Navya handling it all...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I called navya Naive or stupid Both .Naive because she not now whether b'day celebration is such big crime in loonies house .Anant told to ritz and appy in Navya b'day track  not to Navya .Secondly Ranbir was with trio when they purchased gift for Shugadha ,SO its Duty of ritz , ranbir and appy to inform about all this .More on the above its futy of Nimi to stopped her for doing all this .
Navya was stupid because she stil their and not care for her self respect afterall this happen in 7 days .If i am on her place i think thrice before marriage anant howz not with her because of his stupid male ego even switched off his cell to and its better not 2 say anything about his family
Edited by Luvanya - 12 years ago
sana1sana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont remember anant telling navya that they dont celebrate bdays?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•???????
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First Of all Dear, Anant Told this to Ritz & Appy not to Navya

& Secondly, Mana ki vo ghar uska nahi tha parantu vo ghar uska honewala Ghar hai & as a to be bahu, i think she deserve a right to celebrate birthdays...
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

NO dear ,,, Anant told this to Ritz & Appy ,, not to Navya ...

Anisha06 thumbnail
first anant told this to ritz n appy
n plz guys celebrating bday z not a crime
Bd was so irritating 😑
felt bad 4 navyaπŸ˜” 
achuani_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant say...but ithna tho keh sakthi hoon ki she always thinks about others happiness...but ya she doesnt thinks about the after effects
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Navya s nt stupid n commom... Being frank n think v r in her situation... celebrating ones b'day makes everyone in d earth happy b it d older o d younger generation... all like surprises n accept it whether itz first time for ny of dem... as such Navya also did d same thinking Sugandha s very humble bt den dis was contrasting 2 navya's stuffz here in loonies... coz loonies hve their origin frm different planetπŸ˜†
Navya thinks practically n wants others happiness widout being conscious of d future consequences... datz wat makes Navya NAVYA😊