Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

I have a long FF to update 2day lekin kaha se start karu? Pia is giving birth. Should she normally push the bay out or rip the baby out or have C-section?

How many kids for Pia 6 or 12.

6 or 12...😲😲 
Bachi ki jaan legi kya???🀣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Ayeshu gtalk is a messenger from google. do u have a gmail account?
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mish18

6 or 12...😲😲 
Bachi ki jaan legi kya???🀣

Thats the plan. Pia is gonna die But not in childbirth.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish18

Ayeshu gtalk is a messenger from google. do u have a gmail account?

I have one i will send U the link if U have one.
matwamango thumbnail
 ANGEL history

Darla was a blonde bombshell power hungry lustful vampire in love with ANGELOUS aka ANGEL. She sired (Made Angel) into a vampire during his drunk philandering womanising ways. She promised to show him the world and he accepted thus into a demon of the night. Angel loved victimising, torturing humans to insanity. She turned her back on her master who'd sired her for ANGELOUS. They both loved each other as demons could until Angelous found a SOUL thanks to the GYPSY curse. A moment of happiness as in making love or taking drugs would cause him to lose his pure SOUL. It was throughout this moment where Angel has utter remorse and hatred for what he did and the innocents he'd murdered.

Angel fell for Buffy a slayer in the process of reforming and atonement helping her come into her powers and fight evil vampires. One fine day Drucilla a vampire Angel had tortued into a vampire arrived with Spike and Darla to kill Buffy to save her Angel killed Darla. Angel leaves Buffy for LA. This is where Angel meets a human Darla brought back from the dead to haunt Angel making him suffer. Darla pleads with Angel to turn her back to a vampire but he declines wishing he could have what she had humanity. Darla can't bear the guilt of killing innocents so Angel helps her deal with her issues. Angel finds a scroll with his fate or several on a champion walking the night back into daylight becoming human again and also one where 2 vampires will make a human HYBRID baby. Drucilla re-enters Darla's life turning her into a vampire.

Darla tricks Angel into bed one night by drugging him and thn vanishes. Next 5 month later she is back trying to kill a baby and pleads with Angel to kill this thing. Eventually Darla grows to love her miracle baby with Angel who is besides himself at the prospect of fatherhood. Angel teaches Darla she craves blood of babies because her baby is pure. Darla can't give birth because vampires weren't meant to give birth hence she sacrifices herself for her son.

The son is named Conner who is kidnapped by Holtz a vampire hunter whose family Angel as ANGELOUS killed off to anther dimension speeding Connors ageing. Conner comes back to kill Angel pretending to love his father under his care. Eventually Conner becomes good but his mentality is shaken so Angel creates a world so his son can remain normal cahnging his son's history.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ruksi:I am in yahoo..for gtalk i have to open an account...but i will try for this.
@ Ayshu: Pia begets 6 or more children?bapre etna stamina!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Does her condition as like as Bella?   
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ayshu: I feel interesting..send me this as pm.  Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Ayehsu dnt kill Piya...mera Abhay bechara fir full on devdas ban jayega...dnt do this to him😭

Yup i have a gmail acc. I'll pm u the id.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

@ Ruksi:I am in yahoo..for gtalk i have to open an account...but i will try for this.
@ Ayshu: Pia begets 6 or more children?bapre etna stamina!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Does her condition as like as Bella?   

Nope U haven't been reading this FF so U won't know. 

Pia took the potion to help her babies grow to maturity in 2 months. Now i am thinking 6 or 12 children i think 6 will be a good number. Pia will die though. 

Pias had a lot of stamina with ABHAY u get my hint☺️
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

@ Ayshu: I feel interesting..send me this as pm. 

send U what as a PM?πŸ˜•