Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
 I am replying to my FF's yaar. I had to explain about ANGEL'S SON in my FF.

ONE reader wamnted to know his history
matwamango thumbnail
 Nabi roti ki saath maine new year celebrate ki hai. 

I Can't wait not. HAVE WORK 2 morrow
matwamango thumbnail
I will tackle all 5 days in one go, rather than epi to epi. I am very sorry I had been extremely busy hence could not do the review on a daily basis.

Epi 5
Epi 6
Epi 7
EPI 8
Epi 9

Okay review Starts.

Ufff Abhay Uff's entry! Uff. We all go ga-ga over that one each time. He is just so umm .. and his car is just Umm aswell.
Kya entry di usne - pehle car ki show off ki, then his watch, then his shoes, then his glasses and finally his eyes.. Uff... He left no stone unturned to show off. ğŸ˜†

Now will someone please tell me - Princi ka kya kasoor tha? Abhay Raichand just full of attitude decides to go and make himself comfy in the princi's office? but must say he did look incredible.

Right now rude attitude defined came when he turned his back on princi - i wonder if he knew that he had a audience.
Loved the part when he told the princi - 'Hussshhh' He wanted to hear the Panchi's...
Yes Abhay The Panchi's awaaz is music to our ears also. 

Outside poor Pia - bechaari so desperately waiting to flutter her eyes at the new boy and he just swipes her out of the way and wipes his cars mirror. Tsk tsk Abhay - even he used to treat her like a charity case.. (Wait ek din ayega - and she will have a bath after u touch her! ğŸ˜†)

Now Pia Raani - would u not rather wait for the boy to come bak the next day to return the phone?
My God what a reception she got... Abhay closing the doors on her like that - So rude! And aise expressions de de ke I bet Vivian had migranes after shooting.

Gosh that Panchi - Man why does she make a biggie out of everything. Danish lock he in the store cupboard and keeo her there pls out of our site!

Abhay Richands entry into the drama class. Gosh he just can't care less. There he is being told you cannot participate and he he is confirming his role. The dialogues used to be great when Abhay had attitude - somewhere along the lined it seemed that the lyricist used to fall asleep recently during writting and gave us boring dialogues at times later on.  

Panchi likes making faces - Hope the wind would have changed direction and left her like that for the next 13 months.

Haseena and Chand were really good back here, their style was incredible and fresh.

Pia gets saved by Abhay - and the first thing she asks 'How did u stop the lorry'' ğŸ˜• Duh gal - be glad that he did - with his neh neh neh music playing in the back ground.
And his dialogues to Misha were superb. Misha tends to interfere alot man.. Jungli Billie.

Abhay's dialogue abt the man u'll never get - Uff that gets me each time. True to your words she never did get a man like u in the end - she got a human Vivian.. HEHEHE. Don't belive me ğŸ˜²? Last aakiri salaam dekh lo! ğŸ˜ƒğŸ˜›ğŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

Nabi roti ki saath maine new year celebrate ki hai. 

I Can't wait not. HAVE WORK 2 morrow

hahaha, well done...but don't go now.
matwamango thumbnail

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayshu,lappy pe bandstand trip k pics daal rai thi!Nab,Ayshu! gtalk par aao na! Anu aur partner b hai! Anu said v can grp chat!
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

hahaha, well done...but don't go now.

I have a long FF to update 2day lekin kaha se start karu? Pia is giving birth. Should she normally push the bay out or rip the baby out or have C-section?

How many kids for Pia 6 or 12.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

I am good...where is your purple color?

yehh mera wala purple...for u🤗
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Ayshu,lappy pe bandstand trip k pics daal rai thi!Nab,Ayshu! gtalk par aao na! Anu aur partner b hai! Anu said v can grp chat!

Okies. Gtalk what that?
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mish18

yehh mera wala purple...for u🤗

🤗