Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mish18

HAHAH..I CUDNT FIND ANYTHING TO WATCH YAAR...WAS JUST CHANGING CHANNELS...N U KNW...WHILE DOING THT I SAW A SCENE OF PR N USME THEY SHWD A RESTAURANT...IT WAS RAICHAND MANSION...😆

I know..infact there is used same mount college but different name..i mostly dislike miser EK used same bedroom of Pia..even same title song of Abhiya.😡😡 
Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Errm...kya discuss kare?

Kanjus EK used same place & song of pkyek in pr.😡
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
DIL IBAADAT??? IN PR??? OMG! WHN I LISTEN TO THIS SONG...I CAN ONLY PICTURISE ABHIYA. NT EVEN SOHA N EMRAAN.😛BTW WHN U BOTH LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHICH SCENE COMES TO UR MIND??
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Kanjus EK used same place & song of pkyek in pr.😡

me 2 noticed! she has used 2 of Abhiya tunes in PR! 😡 which tune r u talking abt?
PurpleOcean thumbnail

DIL IBAADAT??? IN PR??? OMG! WHN I LISTEN TO THIS SONG...I CAN ONLY PICTURISE ABHIYA. NT EVEN SOHA N EMRAAN.😛BTW WHN U BOTH LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHICH SCENE COMES TO UR MIND??

nt any particular scene! der r so many!
bt i can only c Abhiya!
ILTHBEB thumbnail

No..dil ibaadat nahi..another..music..exactly..when i heard this song only Abhiya's face had floated in front my eyes...i never imagined this song with IH. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail

me 2 noticed! she has used 2 of Abhiya tunes in PR! 😡 which tune r u talking abt?

Its made me mad u know...how could this lady do it?😡
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
I KNW EVERY ABHIYA SCENE WAS LOVELY BT WHN I L.ISTEN TO THE SONG...THE ONES WHICH COME TO MIND ARE ABHAY COMING OUT OF ICE WALA...UNDERWATER N THE ONE WHR ABHAY SAVES PIYA POST LEAP AFTER BIKE ACCIDENT😍
PurpleOcean thumbnail

I KNW EVERY ABHIYA SCENE WAS LOVELY BT WHN I L.ISTEN TO THE SONG...THE ONES WHICH COME TO MIND ARE ABHAY COMING OUT OF ICE WALA...UNDERWATER N THE ONE WHR ABHAY SAVES PIYA POST LEAP AFTER BIKE ACCIDENT😍

same pinch! 😉
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

same pinch! 😉

COPY CAT🤣