~VIVISI AT#57//CLOSED~ - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
i need to add music to my FF update, but dont know how to 😭
Spending lots of time with my family over chrsitmas. We don't generally celebrates it because we are muslims and all but we do buy gifts for each other sorta and splash out.

In UK town centres are filled with xmas decorations. Mostly the area i live in is full of asians and they don't celebrate xmas either nidhi

Urvi sorry no BANGLA ok

Nabi i just luv luv ROBERT PATTINSON . He was superb in the movie
REMEMBER ME??? WHT DID U GIRLS LIKE IN THT MOVIE...😕AJEEBO GAREEB TYPES MUVI THI.🤣
Originally posted by mish18

MUJHE BANGLA NAI AATI AYSHU😡...HINDI YA ENGLISH MEIN BOL...NAI TOH MERI BURAI KAREGI AUR MUJHE PATA BHI NAI CHALEGA🤣

hahaha, she told where was i? She waited for me...& she was watching a nice movie..remember me.😆 ho gayi teri tasalli.😆
This is the way i do it Dishu but i copy from other posts where people have already placed this song in already

WATCHING SHOLAY...WHT A CLASS MOVIE YAAR...''TUMHARA NAAM KYA HAI BASANTI''🤣AB N HEMA MALINI WERE SUPERB.⭐️
Originally posted by mish18

NABS SARA LIKE AAJ HI KAREGI YA COMMENT KARNE KA BHI KASHT KAREGI...🤣

Last 2 days i didn't give like properly for my net problem..then today i will give like as bluster.😆
So by the end of it this is how it should look just quote on this DISHU and thats the format

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
oh its not working as i m trying a new song 
HI DISHU. @NABS - LOLZ...ITNA SAMAJH GAYI THI MAIN...THODI HINDI SE SIMILAR HAI NA.😆