~VIVISI AT#57//CLOSED~ - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago

EPISODE 4 SEASON 1 - 21ST OCTOBER 2010 - NEW VM MERA MAAN

Me, Me, Me Back again! First allow me to FAINT, GET UP AND DREAM AND THEN FAINT AGAIN AND SO FORTH... Uff Abhay Uff! πŸ˜›

Yesterday's episode review thread pe aap logon ne bohot commenting di. Thank you very much my dear friends/ sisters/ betiyaan/ soutens!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday's episode evidently showed that Danish was a flirt... I forgot to mention that.

Bechaari Piya - Gham ki maari, Even in her own sadness she doesn't miss the chance to chance her ears on some hot gossip.. Rona Dhona sab bandh ho gaya! πŸ˜†

Now itni baad weather mein - Dabaang Abhay again jacketless - shirtless, arre waa! Though Hally I agree I do prefer to see him without his shirt. πŸ˜›

Okay now - What was going on between that girl and Abhay? Abhay no friends ne ek ladki se dosti ki hai! πŸ˜• Doesn't make sense - do they reveal this mystery later? Or is it one of those other secrets like Alina's secrets which have been kept in the PKYEK vault?

So Mr Raichand! Women beater, bully... Kyun itni bedaardi - bechaari ek Pia ke saath?
AND it finally spoke! "Doosron ki baatein chup chup ke sunna.. "
Let's put it this way Pia tho puri Season one mein maar hi kayegi Abhay Ki. That's why CV's bring Jeh in, in Season 2.. so that Jeh gets beaten up by Abhay instead! πŸ˜›
Woh kyaa hai.. Abhay hates desperate lovers! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now in a hostel, does the matron not check the rooms at night? What an awful drug scene we were exposed to. It's unfortunate that young children just to act cool do such things and ruin their lives.
And is Misha allowed to walk in like that !

Drama club...
So proud of Pia's singing.. she sang beautifully - Okay she's no Celine Dion and was missing the high pitches but she did sound cute with her voice and accent.
The Kanta laga dekh ke tho - Baby Doll bhi sharma hogayi hogi! πŸ˜³
That was cute and unexpected.. and was a pleasant surprise.
Shame on you Tanushri Abracadabra! (I can't be bothered with her second name - so I call her Abracadabra)

Danish was quite a good character back in the days! Notice how Panchi walks pudak pudak ke - she bounces rather than walks.. Lagtha hai - Kanta ussey laga hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now Embrace yourself for Tommorrow - Uff Abhay Uff - I love that scene! Uss pe tho long topic karengey.

Please, read , enjoy and comment, No bashing! No fighting, Just talking just talking - Okay! πŸ˜†

I am still here ANCHAL talk 2 me
Originally posted by matwamango

I am still here ANCHAL talk 2 me

πŸ€—πŸ€—
@ayesha...☺️😍lemme gt my breath bk 1sy ayeshu...dn wl talk...jst read d updt!!!!!!
::: i told U it was going to only get hotter and darker. Sorry if i made U feel uncomfortable. Did U leave a reply on the FF. I don't always know when i go too far
it ws a lovely updt!!!!! nyc to c ds fiesty side of piaπŸ˜†n ds sensual n passionate 1 ov abhiya...πŸ€—as 4 cmnts...jst gng dr to reply...πŸ˜ƒ
::: i haven't stopped blsuhing since i wrote it. I am flat already. I think lack of Suhaag raat scenes made me go ALL OUT☺️
dn 4 d 1st tme m glad dt we ddnt gt suhaagraat n d show...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

dn 4 d 1st tme m glad dt we ddnt gt suhaagraat n d show...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
   Nidhi i so wanted a SUHAAG raat scene yaar. would have stopped me from going CRAZY. We never even got a proper ABHIYA wedding