KaShHeaven :IshqMeinDeewangi KiHaadSe GuzarJaun - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bary

that idiots stopped DMG when my most fav part/episode coming next n to the top of it when yesterday finally my exams of the year are over...i am gonna watch the scene any way,oh my i love the BG plays when Riddhima comes down seeing Armaan in rain
okay first things first i need to change my box like immediately...its been ages i went through my profile
oh betn Heya Guys...i am back i think atleast for few months before i am back in hell
🤣🤣relax...yeh to hona hi tha..alteast we got some epis on air :D

& YAYYY...promise to be here
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

Lol we r expecting to get some KaShome intimate KaSh scenes in life ok😆

i am not sure they are gonna show any thing related to Star One now
frankly like ok is weirdest name ever n it starting with 4 shows exactly with 3 boring daily soap apart from madhuri dixit its nothing good about it
isnt Star Desh supposed to be instead of Star One so Shilpa di auditioned for life ok or star desh or star desh is a totally new channel...uff its all too much info n so small to process and analyze and i finally covered all interviews of shilpa di...lol
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

I wonder hw SA cud stopd him dat night 😕she was such a confused jerk still needed to knw her love 🤣
SAME :| I mean i was like OMG...They r gonna kiss...phir ufff...boli mahaan Riddhima ne -_-
🤣🤣if they re-united thre itself..we would hv got a hot scene😳
Originally posted by aish_loves_KaSh

me too hate SO for stopping dmg!!
To hell with their new namoona 'life ok' 🤢
namoona...🤣🤣 they r lauching so mny shows...atleast bring KaSh in one of them na...DUH -_-
Originally posted by aish_loves_KaSh

Uff...sweta di, take some breath first🤣

UFFF...well its me in action...frankly its too good to be back
@thoughts:i am confused with siggies,too many good ones...😕
OMG Who is the author of this Aish?? :O

MADHUUU...I LOVE FFs🤣🤣

i am not sure they are gonna show any thing related to Star One now
frankly like ok is weirdest name ever n it starting with 4 shows exactly with 3 boring daily soap apart from madhuri dixit its nothing good about it
isnt Star Desh supposed to be instead of Star One so Shilpa di auditioned for life ok or star desh or star desh is a totally new channel...uff its all too much info n so small to process and analyze and i finally covered all interviews of shilpa di...lol

yah I too thought its gonna be star desh i feel as all these happened in a very short of period i mean from ending d two airing shw to changing d name to LO lool all i feel amended so suddenly 
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

OMG Who is the author of this Aish?? :O

Its written by ritu...
Its too wild v☺️
Since its against IF rules, she posted on her blog:D