KaShHeaven :IshqMeinDeewangi KiHaadSe GuzarJaun - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by star_fan

So what's up ? I am really hoping to get KaSh soon which I don't think so will happen but still.

Hope is not a word made for us yaar.. 🤔 But still wishing is not wrong i know if we wish for them dil se they will come .. Am following KSG quotes :P

Wishful thinking always work..

In the end we are gonna be together <3
She is definitely sleeping and by the time she will come, I will be off to sleep. I would have make it but I don't have all the things.

Haha.. I gonna text Sehrish that you are making me cry again and she won't leave you tomorrow.

I know. Tell me about it yaar.. we shouldn't hope or wish.

She is definitely sleeping and by the time she will come, I will be off to sleep. I would have make it but I don't have all the things.

Haha.. I gonna text Sehrish that you are making me cry again and she won't leave you tomorrow.

I know. Tell me about it yaar.. we shouldn't hope or wish.

Ohh God and if rish comes after me am seriously not gonna have a good answer it give to her..😆

Lol i think Viru will surely make a entry she was actively collecting all msgs so she wud show up..

Hope, wish.. My heart says all is well but my mind says never hope when it comes to KaSh..

Soo i will say lets stay neutral cauxe KaSh have a record of shocking us with their sudden comebacks.. :P Like Dr.Shilpa and SBS meet

Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

Ohh God and if rish comes after me am seriously not gonna have a good answer it give to her..😆
Hahaha.. I didn't tell  her you are scare of her. She warned me I better not cry again.

Lol i think Viru will surely make a entry she was actively collecting all msgs so she wud show up..

I know she will but after I will leave.. which cause a bit of problem. But I will try before leaving I end up the things.

Hope, wish.. My heart says all is well but my mind says never hope when it comes to KaSh..
Hahahahahahahaha.. T R U E !

Soo i will say lets stay neutral cauxe KaSh have a record of shocking us with their sudden comebacks.. :P Like Dr.Shilpa and SBS meet

Maybe.

Gosh Maham thats cool way of answering.. 😆

Damn its Obvious if she has warned u not to cry and if u cry again cauxe of my Emotional atyachaar :P surely I have hide haha

Am telling u the question " Will kash comeback " is worth 1 million dollar question hardly anyone can give a brave answer.. !!

Uff u both together making Thread right so i guess we have to wait for virina and u to meet on a same time slot
Hahaha.. Really is it ? :P

Whoa ! I would love to see that then. lol

Oh man.. Ask KaSh and they can't answer it.

I know but it will try to sort it out.

Hahaha.. Really is it ? :P

Whoa ! I would love to see that then. lol

Oh man.. Ask KaSh and they can't answer it.

I know but it will try to sort it out.

Gosh u know i have seen number of MSG's and nori is sooo lucky soo many have wished her with sweet words.. <3

I havent seen ever two confused souls like KaSh...🥱 they have sooo ruined us with their beautiful chemistry and inspiring quotes.. As u say even they cant answer :|

And Rish is these days happy with my writings so no harm.. 😆😉

Tonight even jackie and leen is missing..

Where is this married couple :P
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

Gosh u know i have seen number of MSG's and nori is sooo lucky soo many have wished her with sweet words.. <3

Tell me about it. Yesterday I was complaining that to Virina. lol

I havent seen ever two confused souls like KaSh...🥱 they have sooo ruined us with their beautiful chemistry and inspiring quotes.. As u say even they cant answer :|
Exactly. Today sehrish got fed up with me and told me to post the status "Hopelessly in Love with KaSh."

And Rish is these days happy with my writings so no harm.. 😆😉
Hahaha.. Lucky you.
Aishi everyone missing here when I come. :(