Sasural Simar Ka

Fall in Love Sid/Roli?????

Poll

Who do you want to see fall in love first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As I was watchning yesterday's epidose, I was thinking Roli is very young and she has not even finished her college.πŸ˜• She is not mature enough yet like a wife is you know what I mean. πŸ˜›She is looking this mirrage as friendship. πŸ˜ƒOn the other hand, Siddanth is very mature and a little stubborn. ⭐️He is finished with college and know the world very well compare to Roli. AπŸ˜†lso, we do'nt know his past life. He must have girlfriends and so on. 😭

Therefore, I want to find from you who will fall in love first, Siddanth ot Roli? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My honest opinion about young wife is that younger the better for men. Young ,naive bride will not question too much and will follow instruction well. That is the relation when man can be dominant . too good for men.Keep in perspective that i am talking about 5+ and less than 10 years of age diff.πŸ‘πŸΌ
when this comes to woman, poor thing will be too young and naive to figure out the relations and the way world turns. Once they are used to being ruled,it will be too late for them to know otherwise.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Bakri  aayi dabbae main.
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
cimba thumbnail
I just saw the episode from 12 th dec. Sooo cute .  Older and wiser  Sid. πŸ‘ He did not sleep on the sofa or made Roli sleep on the couch.  What diff does that make by sleeping on the couch besides back problems.   πŸ˜† I would love to see the future track with this pair. Love love loved it. love story with less of the bodily aches and pains.
beeangel11 thumbnail
Very well said CimbaπŸ‘
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we need to stop looking at it from the perspective of the actors age and look at the characters age in the story. I am sure that Sid will be in love first because of the way he was looking at her when she came down the stairs he was already in my opinion a little in love then. I know the actress that plays the part of Roli is young but I feel that they will potray this love story respectfully and give consideration to her age we might not get all the touchy feely scenes as we will with the other couple but I am sure that what ever romance we get it will be well worth it. Just my two cents from a silent watcher.
cimba thumbnail
no no it is about the characters age. Sid is older brother to Prem and Roli is younger to Simran so the age gap is three.
I am looking forward to see their love story as well.
beeangel11 thumbnail
Very well said Angie.😊 I myself cant wait for their love story to begin. 😳