EHMMBH Written Update 13.12 Jeevika's First Day

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi witches πŸ˜‰

Detailed Update:

Jeevika is waiting for Viren to come back, when Virat comes to her room to give her company. She thanks him for always being there to help out in all the wedding preparations and rituals and especially with Maanvi attending the wedding; janab gets hyper hearing bandarya's name; he tells his bhabi no more of Maanvi, and from today, Virat is taking Maanvi's place is this house πŸ˜³Jeevika is confused. But he clarifies that he is joking, she can keep both Maanvi and him. πŸ˜› Jeevika is delighted to have such a caring brother-in-law who made her feel comfortable. Whereas in Rishikesh, Maanvi is sad without her better half didi remembering all their moments together. She also places the board of Viren weds Jeevika in her room.

Finally prince (Viren) comes back to his princess (need I say who?) but she is asleep already, he stares at her sweetly, puts the blanket on her and wishes to touch her face, but he stops may be thinking she will wake up from her sleep. So he quietly lies next to her and falls asleep while looking at her. πŸ€— 

Next morning in Rishikesh Chachu is calling out for Jeevika to bring his tea when he reminded by Badi Biji that Jeevika cannot come from Chandigarh to make his tea πŸ˜‰ Here at Vaddhera's, princess is up, seeing her prince charming sleeping she smiles and calls Mannu to say tell her what she should do like make tea and household chores. Maanvi is thinking even after being all the way in Chandigarh, Jeevika will not stop haunting her πŸ˜†Maanvi asks how the suhaag raat was? πŸ˜‰ Jeevika bursts the bubble saying Viren had some work so he left πŸ˜•

Following, Jeevika all ready as Mrs. Jeevika Viren Vaddhera, she steps out to see her mother-in-law (or should I say motherS-in-law having Swamini around) they have a little conversation of her new life in the Vaddhera house from now onwards, responsibilities and blah.

Arrey Prince is finally awake, and the first person he wishes to see is his princess πŸ˜³ As he is staring at her, our janab Virat comes and advices Viren to buy a pair of binoculars πŸ˜† hearing this Viren chases Virat around the house and boom! bangs on dadaji who is super mad. Everyone gets up instantly. He scolds Virat saying her has been noticing this silly behavior for a long time now but he let it go since the wedding was going on. He further asks everyone to meet him at the breakfast table in one minute πŸ€£ (LMFAO)

Precap- Jeevika has prepared kheer as her first sweet meal in her-laws. Prince is excited to have the first meal from his princess so he jumps up to get it first! On the other hand, Swamini and Dadaji seems rather disappointed with the kheer I guess.

What an episode- not much for Virika or Virman
Though tomorrow will seem like a good treat as a start to Virika's after-marriage relationship <3
See you tomorrow πŸ€—
Edited by -Predator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajol20 thumbnail
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the written update! I was waiting for it. :) I wonder if they'll send her to jail to for making bad kheer. πŸ˜†
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha really nice and funny updating style πŸ‘πŸΌ 
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Jevika will make kheer but instead of sugar she will add salt
Viren will taste kheer and realise it has salt and so that the jevika doesn't get upset at her mistake , viren will eat the whole bowl of kheer
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the lovely update, very detailed and is appreciatedπŸ‘πŸΌ

Naila
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kajpreet

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the written update! I was waiting for it. :) I wonder if they'll send her to jail to for making bad kheer. πŸ˜†

LOL πŸ˜† Dadaji and Swamini definitely can πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. Bumping this thread as it was buried in the back pages.Why don't you PM a mod/global mod to make it a sticky?
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks sooo much 4 the update!
-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update! πŸ€—
Cute episode! :D
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update... Short and Crisp update.. super..