Everything good abt KTLK..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
        The unique thing about this serial is that it has very few characters portrayed by many seasoned actors. It is difficult to keep story evolving with few characters. As MB said in one of his post, CVs can think of developing new side tracks along with main story.

I was never used to watch daily soaps. Becoz, I never liked them. First time I saw this one in diwali at home. But thereafter I watched all the previous episodes in one night. I feel that this serial is going to write new chapter in Indian tele industry. Nowadays, every episode brings some brilliant performance of some or the other actors like Vishal, Nitesh, Karan. Though its TRP seems to be low, it need not be a cause of worry since I believe this is something for the classy audience and may not be for masses. So producers need not worry for that. As per my info, anyways it has topped 8 pm slot for channel after many years.

I am sure this serial is going to be a great platform to Kritz and probably the biggest boost to her career. Definitely, she'll be one of the great and mature actresses in the time to come and may also get film offers in future. The spontaneity she brings to the screen is just awesome. It makes some people forget their worries. Though some people felt her performance was OTT initially, I think she knows well when to underplay her character. Really, she is brilliant at such a young age..!!!

Btw this is my first post.. hope u ppl appreciate my opinion.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š !!!

yes KTLK has got good and seasoned actors...good post..keep posting...welcome to forum...๐Ÿ˜Š
absolutely agree abt Kritz and KTLK..

Kritz, KW, and Angie rnt veteran bt thy r performing really well.. thy bring their characters alive.. and we really feel for them.. 

this is defo for the classy audience.. and i m  sure it wud b recognized by the masses as well.. its way ahead of BALH.. i think..

its worth a watch jst for its awesome performances.. .. its characters.. everything is so watch worthy .. absolutely fantastic..
I love KTLK and true that they have picked the most talented actors for the show and they are all doing a great job in their respective roles.
Great post.. n word to all u have said..! Kritz has been the biggest revelation in this show..!! She has done the chirpy.. bubbly.. loud.. cute and the drooling, loving, yearning .. dreaming... bits so very well ..! Absolutely love her..!! 

The show has parallel leads.. like RanJi.. n i hope the CVs start building them coz .. a show becomes very narrow in horizon ..if only the lead are shown..!! But yes.. when i say.. show parallel tracks.. i definitely do not mean Triangles... Hope RS is listening...!! 
lovely post please do keep sharing your opinions๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx all for ur response...

as regards KTLK I think subtleness and different shades and layers of characters are now coming out... also MB has played his character superbly in recent past. As per story, it requires him to underplay his character to a large extent.. look at the stars like Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachhan.. they are masters in underplaying characters & nobody argues about the cold blooded and everlasting effects they create on viewer's mind..

According to me, Ranga and Rohan r two most logical characters in the story at the moment who perhaps understand everything.. Rohan is definitely goin to be support to Nidhi in the time to come and help her rediscover herself which perhaps Anjie cant do beyond certain limit... But I think Ranga and Rohan will definitely guide the story in right direction in the time to come..  I hope CVs must have taken care of it..
Loved ur post dear and yes i agree with u. KTLK has got everything...A good story...good dialogues...seasoned actors like Nitesha, Rukhsaar and MB...KK also is doing a superb job..she has evolved into a very good actress in this show...Karan is also good in his role and even the rest of the cast are doing a gr8 job in their respective roles..be it Anjie, Nidhi's Baba, Anjie's mom and dad, or even Chote Sarkaar...All episodes are well executed and equally well enacted...

As u said in the end...This is a show for the classes and not for the masses...so we classy people should continue to enjoy it...

And pls keep posting...love to see more positive posts and comments on the forum...