Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

4 diff friends 4 diff support system..

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I m absolutely luving KTLK these days.. it is venturing very nicely into those complexieties and subtelity of r'ships.. thru eyes of diff characters v c a diff world of Ashu-Nidhi-Mallika..

in KTLK thr r main 3 characters bt thr r plenty of support systems.. each playing a unique and diff role in pushing these unconventional luv story forward, addressing the core issues..tht one wud never let out let alone acknowledge.. its awesomeness..

one shud defo have a friend like Armaan.. he sees thru Ashu so clearly.. and is not afraid to tell the truth on his face.. wer was he till date... he was needed here rite here in Ashu's life yaar.. both r childhood buddies bt thy differ so much to Nidhi-Anjie..

Angie-Nidhi f'ship is a blooming buddy love.. thy shr, thy cry, thy lof and thy r thr for each other.. perhaps.. Ashu-Armaan mite have been same wen thy wer chuddie buddies.. 😳

bt Anjie cannot provide the support... the perspective which Rohan brings on.. he is a diff kinda person.. he makes u easy and lets u comfortable.. b4 treading into tht uncomfortable zone and pricking u with those unwanted questions.. bt he is jst so so so nice and adorable and charming and gud hearted tht u jst cant ignore him.. i luv his character as much as Armaan's..😳

next is Suhasini-Mallu r'ship.. its really quite interesting.. Suhasini has as such no other self-intrst in wat the hell goes on in Mallu's life.. yet she is thr to help Mallu out.. she thinks she is rite when all she is doing is ill-advicing.. its funny she is so confident of her convictions apparently backed by her MA in psychology.. i wonder who gave her the degree.!!  nevertheless, she is bringing out the dark and malicious side of Mallu.. perhaps v all have it in us.. u know the yin-yan thng.. bt v r so balanced and controlled tht our virtues rule our vices.. bt wen the devil in us rises its ugly head, v can b most inhuman being on this whole world!.. sometimes v jst need a push..😳 

so hres 4 different support system.. 4 different perspective.. 4 different r'shps.. very interesting.. indeed!!.. a fantastic episode.. some heart warming and heart touching moments.. finally our darling Nidhi is back.. and i m loving her growing f'ship cum chemistry with Rohan..

so Rangs is back.. i luved his stint with Angie.. tho thr story is yet to warm up bt its going somewer.. i like the pair.. 😳...

k b4 the big bad wolf read Mallu comes hunting.. Mumbai v r cominggg...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Agreed... Achiever.. the friendship angle. .n support system bit is jus awesome..!! I hope we get such more.. balanced epi... where the focus is not.. unnaturally . more on jus one set of friends..!! 

Cant wait for Mumbai...n AshNi ka Punar-Milan.. there β˜ΊοΈ
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr88 post dear..loved your analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kavya.S thumbnail
wonderful post...love ur analysis
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you on the support system bit...it's very true Armaan is a great friend and support for Ashu as he really wants to see Ashu happy and does not want to see his frien lose out on his love.
Rohan is also being bery supportive to Nidhi by trying to get het to open up about her love and the pain it has caused so she feels more lihgt hearted once she gets it off her chest.

Suhasini is also  support system to Mallika but not in the way as Armaan and Rohan as her motive in being supportive is purely for selfish reasons.

achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Agree with you on the support system bit...it's very true Armaan is a great friend and support for Ashu as he really wants to see Ashu happy and does not want to see his frien lose out on his love.
Rohan is also being bery supportive to Nidhi by trying to get het to open up about her love and the pain it has caused so she feels more lihgt hearted once she gets it off her chest.

--yeah.. i wud luv to c notty Rohan now.. wat a fun he wud bring in Ashu-Nidhi's life.. i jst want him to team up with darling Armaan.. and Rangs.. aaah.. wat a fun!πŸ˜›

Suhasini is also  support system to Mallika but not in the way as Armaan and Rohan as her motive in being supportive is purely for selfish reasons.

--u know tho Suhasini's main interest is Society's tana.. bt still the extent to which she is going in helping our depressed Mallu is commendable.. she is really concerned for her.. its jst tht her ways r not acceptable.. and advices certainly worth throwing out of window..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. wonder how easily mallu falls in her psychology crap trapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

luved Ashu's treatment of Mallu.. its enuf for him.. i guess.. I Mallu insulting Nidhi for the referral issue wud b last straw in thr r'ship..

bt going by DK, i think Mallu's breakdown and sucide attempt wud bring out the compassionate friend in Ashu.. the gentleman he is ... he surely wudnt abondon his 12-yr long friend.. however pushy brainless, malicious, and havoc creating she mite b.. she was thr wen nobody was around him.. even as a formal friend.. her only vice being being pushy for mrg with Ashu..

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But in DK the reason for Sheena suicide attempt is her marriage to a guy who betrays her by not telling her that she is his 2nd wife...don't know how they will incorporate this aspect here. 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome post as usual and loved the points you have put forward to show the glaring differences in each relationship...i love this abt the show...every character has their individuality and no one is a hero or a villian but people driven by their wants ,needs ,desires,feelings,...yet all are interwined with each other knowingly unknowingly...

i agree abt mallika...ashutosh is too much of a gentleman and human and friend to ever abandon mallika inspite of whatever she does...even yesterday he lost his temper when she asked whose phone it was but quickly regained his composure and replied...along with friendship is the hidden guilt of unable to love her and mallika uanble to accept that fact...knowing ashu he blames himself 

and yes sheena has the worst fate in DK and if they follow that line that is she getting married and betrayed that would be horrible but  seeing how desperate mallika is getting now  she may attempt taking her life as a last straw a change in scenario from DK...sending ashu into another gult trip for being happy without her not that he was any happy with her around...they both looked like a scene from  an art movie alwaysπŸ€”..itna gloomy ,itna sad ,itna depression surrounding them ...even for mallika's own sake she needs to find a man like armaan or rohan who are contrast to her brooding bitter towards life character...
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail

I think in DK tho Sheena was 2nd wife bt her husband had divorced earlier.. bt i dunno for sure.. so Ahmer was in favor of not brking this mrg.. bt sheena having already married in depressed and dejected state of mind thot her husband was no good for her.. he doesnt need a 2nd chance.. and saw a hope in reconciling with Ahmer after Ahmer's breakup with Zoya.. so went ahead and got divorce from her husband...

well, i dunno wat Mallu wud do here in KTLK.. her character is clueless.. aimless.. and v dont feel enuf for her.. she is pitiable bt she is quite irritating too!πŸ˜†

Y in the world Ashu has to take all the blame and guilt upon himself.. πŸ˜†..  he clearly stated Mallu to go ahead and marry.. it was Mallu's folt not his.. for Gods sake.. if CVs comeupu with tht i m gonna kill thm..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: achiever

I think in DK tho Sheena was 2nd wife bt her husband had divorced earlier.. bt i dunno for sure.. so Ahmer was in favor of not brking this mrg.. bt sheena having already married in depressed and dejected state of mind thot her husband was no good for her.. he doesnt need a 2nd chance.. and saw a hope in reconciling with Ahmer after Ahmer's breakup with Zoya.. so went ahead and got divorce from her husband...

well, i dunno wat Mallu wud do here in KTLK.. her character is clueless.. aimless.. and v dont feel enuf for her.. she is pitiable bt she is quite irritating too!πŸ˜†

Y in the world Ashu has to take all the blame and guilt upon himself.. πŸ˜†..  he clearly stated Mallu to go ahead and marry.. it was Mallu's folt not his.. for Gods sake.. if CVs comeupu with tht i m gonna kill thm..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...mallika just knows how to push the right buttons and send our tulsi maiyya into devdas modeπŸ˜†...she has waited for 12 years on her own but not one chance she misses to point it out to ashutosh sarcastically...

and i agree if one moment you fee pity for mallika the next moment she and her bhabhi will want to bang their heads togetherπŸ˜†...