Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kismet CON-nection!! ---AshNi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
'Jo kismat chahe... to... khil jate hain... registan mein.. gulab bhi..
            Jo   kismat chahe... to... mil jate hain...bichde yaar bhi!!'

^^ That pretty much sums up the theme of the epi today... as... Armu.. kept questioning Ashu.. regarding his 'Meherbani' on Nidhi vis a vis.. recommending her for the job! Ashu point blank said that he wuld never meet Nidhi... ever again...!! Armu culd only.. smile n said.. 'Kismat tumhare nahi.. tum kismat ke hathon mein ho... n if Kismat wants.. hubby-wifey reunion.. no one can stop it!!'

Nidhi ji..today landed up at the doorstep of her new job..and thanks to her impressive.. CV and frankness of admitting about the 'Firing' bit...she got selected!! The interviewer... later on informed hubby too about his wifeys selection and as he described his praise for Wifey... Ashu was lost in memories of Nidhi ..in the childrens ward!! When Mallu tried to poke her nose... Ashu shut her up with 'i recommended Nidhi' !! 😆  As a consolation prize he gave her the invite to 'All india medical conference!'  at Mumbai! 

For me the highlight of the epi was.. RanJi moment ...as Ranga.. did everything.. he culd to impress Anjie to accept the contract for redesigning the uniforms! Finally... thanks to.. 'Miss SANDAL' ...Ranga managed to impress Anjie...coz when the Sandal broke, he went to get it repaired! Anjie was impressed and agreed to think over..!! Seems the Ranji track is starting again as Anjie was left drooling on her sandals later!!...As she thot of taking Nidhis 'NOC' ...Nidhi gave her a go-ahead... as she had 'MOVED-ON' 😲  (Aaye ki kitta wifey..😭)

Then on began.. three different scenarios of ...COUNSELLING 

---The mature one :  Armu--> Ashu:  As Ashu shared his happiness n relief at being able to get Nidhi enter a new hosp, Armu.. made him see the Mirror and told him that.. Nidhi needs his.. love.. not favour..n if KISMET wants, they did end up together!! Ashu ...however firmly said that... 'His kismet had written only pain for him.. not the opp. to meet Nidhi' 😭

---The evil one:  Suhasi ---> Mallu:  As Mallu shared her disappointment of having ended up.. making 'Nidhi.. come closer to Ashu by sending her away from the hosp!' .. Sultry Sue told her that... 'It was an examination.. whose result was pending..' n suggested her to.. send Ashu to Mumbai... so that... 'Hawa pani changes.. n with it..the khumar of pyaar!' 🤣

---The cute one: Rohan --> Nidhi: Having sensed that.. Mr. Ear-ring was the one..responsible for firing Nidhi ..from the hosp, Rohan tagged her.. like GPRS..and made her blurt out the greatest truth of her life... 'Her love for her Mishter Ear-ring who was 18 yrs her senior!'  When Rohan asked what the matter was... she said.. 'Coz he doesnt love me back!'  

Precap --- Both hubby wifey.. get told to attend the conference and ...there one of the announcers ...declare Ashu's name and Nidhi.. looks around anxiously n sees hubby smiling n drools! 😳

Nice epi... i guess... the saying.. 'Food is the way to a mans heart should be recoined to.. Food is a way to.. a womans secrets!'..😆 Kal Golgappe n aaj Noodles.. did the trick..! Attaboy Rohan is a smartie! 😳  Loved the Ashu-Armu moments.. n  the Rohan-Nidhi one as well! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
love ur update...
today's episode was very good
loved the ashu armaan conversation and also nidhi and rohan's
and not to forget ranganath and anji scene it was very nice...
cant wait for tomo's episode...

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sks21

love ur update...
today's episode was very good
loved the ashu armaan conversation and also nidhi and rohan's
and not to forget ranganath and anji scene it was very nice...
cant wait for tomo's episode...

Totally excited for tomorrow epi 😳

And... indeed was a fast paced epi... lots of things happened... 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

three cheers for sultry sue🤣🤣..she singlehandedly paved way for ashni and when mallika will get to know she may just kill her🤣..ohh dear Lord..her conspiracy theory on why ashu was sedning mallika to mumbai really had me rolling with laughter🤣

the highlight of the episode was once again armaan ashutosh convo...what an awesome friend,,,,the one who will share your joy and sorrow but also would show you the mirror and reprimand you when you do wrong...ashutosh has it coming when nidhi gets to know how she got the job...he was right she does not need your charity what she needs is yuor love...ashutosh thinks he can decide what will happen...kismet hai betaa kismet...

rohan nidhi scene was cute...such drizzle of scenes are fine between them showing them bonding just do not over do it cvss plzzz...they are soo similar in most of their habits ...and the way nidhi was happy then her expression changed with her heartbreaking declaration that he does not love her...poor girl...she has and cannot move on from him ever

anjie ranga finally started and what an awesome start to the episode...am really happy ...phewww

mallika has she ever knocked ashutosh ka cabin door..aviyan entry marti hai and wants to know how why what ..

the precap was awesome especially the part where nidhi soo restlessly looks around for ashu when the speaker calls his name...the girl was soo restless untill she spotted him...if this is not love then i do not know what is...and i am sounding like armaan😆

i just want my girl back in kotnis...all can do hum saath saath hai jig there now that anjie too is also there😆
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update as always.

Your  little comments on the epi keep me as entertained as the epi itself.😛
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

haan today's episode was really nice...things happened and very well spaced out...ashutosh was prominent onscreen after yesterday ka cameo😆 ..and sultry sue is back with her pravachan🤣

thanks tanu...
daffodil81 thumbnail
Today all thanks to SS for convincing Mallu to make Ashu attend conference.
I got worried while Mallu took the invitation & told she will be going but thanks to SS its ashni on the way to Mumbai.
Armaan is a darling & best character on this show.
Now cant wait to see whats gonna happen in Mumbai 😍
One thing was true today when Mallu told by taking nidhi out of hospital she has brought him close to Ashu(& his heart)❤️
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

haan today's episode was really nice...things happened and very well spaced out...ashutosh was prominent onscreen after yesterday ka cameo😆 ..and sultry sue is back with her pravachan🤣

thanks tanu...

Sultry Sue is the real star of the show... i tell ya 😳

LMAO even my mom ..left her.. veggie chopping duties aside and sat thru her scenes.. laufing her heart n head out.. 🤣
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Tanu.. I always love reading ur updates...Loved the bit on..."three different scenarios of....COUNSELLING..."  Beautifully written dear...

Today I also loved Nidhi-Rohan scenes...Ashu-Armu scenes were superb as always...Loved Armu's dialogues today and what tosay of Ashu's expressions...They were worth a million dollars...

But what I liked the most was the precap...I love the way Nidhi looks around when Ashu's name is announced...She had the same expressions when she saw the dish in the restaurant in Friday's episode...The way she looks around searching for just a glimpse of Ashu speaks volumes about the depth of her feelings...Kritika has truly grown as an actress since her KMH days...Goes to show what a good production team can achieve...

As for Sultry Sue's advice to Mallu...her plans are gonna backfire...This SIL duo does not seem to ahve heard of the saying...Evil on him who evil wishes...They wanted to separate Ashni but fate has willed otherwise...Destiny is throwing them together again and again...How right Armu was when he told Ashu u can't control destiny, destiny controls u...How true is this saying...

Yes overall a very good episode...Waiting for them to go to Mumbai...

Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knew it, Suhasini is such a sweeetieee😉😆😆😆 (am convinced that she doesn't like her sil😉) and Rohan😃  he will make think in terms of/from A perspective, kuch to log kahenge😉  that's y in the precap it was evident that she was happy to see A😍😍 Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago