Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
more evil? haawww  that's bad but I like it haha Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it's not bad. =$ you'll know why soon. 
-Araina- thumbnail
hm! I have lots to watch :p 
Angel-Jot thumbnail
yes you do. and im bored. =[ haha. i think i'll update the FF tomorrow or something but i have a test on Wednesday. =[ 
-Araina- thumbnail
Yup and oh cool. If you do then waiting for Day 2 haha... All the best. You have to study for it?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Yes, i have to read over my notes. XD 
-Araina- thumbnail
oh haha good luck. Nd I gotta go. See ya!
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Chapter 7

Day 2

Chapter dedicated to Princess_Khushi cuz she said my update would make her day. ☺️ And cuz i love her. ☺️🀣

Head pounding, i woke up moaning. What the heck? I clutched my head and sat up with my eyes filling up. My head hurt. A lot. I looked over at the clock and gasped. 2? It's was 2? How on Earth did i get so late? I got up slowly thanking my stars it was Sunday which meant i didn't have to open the store today. I went into the shower and growled under my breath when my head continued to pound. What happened last night?

I grabbed an Advil and took it with water sitting on the dining table. This sucked. And then my phone rang and i winced. The ringing was painful. I quickly picked it up and pressed the accept button.

"Good morning Geet!"
I heard Maan say on the other end laughing. I rolled my eyes pressing my temples.
"What morning? It's 2 PM." I snapped and he laughed again. "Lemme guess, hang over?" He asked. I could actually see him smirk and i wanted to slap him. Too bad he wasn't physically in front of me.
"Yes." I snapped and hung up. I groaned again and lay my head down on the table.

____+_____

After lunch, i met with Annie, Angad, Kripa and Maan at Starbucks. I didn't even remember Angad and Kripa until Annie introduced us again.

"Last night was fun." Angad said.

I bit my lip trying to remember last night but all my efforts went into vain. I looked up at Maan who had been staring at me with an odd expression for the past 5 minutes. I glared at him causing him to look away.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night Geet?" I heard him ask.

Confused, i sipped my coffee and shook my head no. His mouth dropped open slightly and his forehead scrunched up in disappointment. What the hell? I really hope i didn't say or do anything stupid last night.

Moments later, the four decided to go get some fresh air but i stayed put. A few minutes later, Maan returned alone.

"Where'd the other 3 go?" I asked. Maan shrugged.

"They'll be back soon." He said and sat down across from me. I sighed. I had to find out what happened last night.

"Maan, what happened last night?" I asked him. He looked up at me, his brown eyes gentle and liquidy. It was a beautiful colour.

"You kissed me and told me you liked me." He said without any hesitation. I froze and tried to find out what if he was telling the truth or not. But the look on his face, told me he was telling me the truth. I fist my hands together into balls. I kissed him?
I only had a crush on him. That's it. A crush. I loved Vikram. I know did. No matter what, i still loved that jackass. I wasn't a s**t that i'd just move on with whoever that comes up to me. I almost got married to Vikram and here i am kissing another man? The same man whom my cousin likes? Like people don't talk enough about me already? I'm suppose to be a respectful Indian girl. I blinked away my tears. My parents would have been ashamed of me. I should be ashamed of myself. I stood up picking up my purse. He looked at me confused and stood up as well.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. I gulped the frog in my throat and turned to face him.

"Please stay away from me." I said and left him standing there with a shocked expression on his face.

____+____

That evening, i got a visit from someone i never expected. Kripa. I invited her in. "Hi" She said to me.

"Hey. What brings you here?" I asked.

"I was just passing by. Though i'd drop by." She explained. I grinned.

"I made pasta for dinner. Join me." I said leading her towards the dining table. She took a seat smiling at me. As we were eating, Kripa started speaking again.

"Geet, Maan told me what happened this afternoon. Why do you want him to stay away? You know, you can still be friends." She said gently. I looked up at her and sighed.

"Kripa, my cousin likes Maan and my aunt wants my cousin to marry Maan. And when i heard i kissed him last night, i felt horrible. I can't be around him anymore."

Kripa sighed dropping her spoon and shaking her head. "Geet, if Maan doesn't like your cousin then they won't get married so really, this sacrifice you're making makes no sense to me. Please tell me why you can't be around him anymore. If the kiss was an accident, then obviously you have no feelings for Maan which means it won't happen again. What's the big deal?" She snapped at me.

I played around with my pasta avoiding eye contact.
"I just feel uncomfortable around him." I lied looking at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say Geet. But i know you like him." She told me. My mouth dropped open. "It's very obvious. What you wanna do about this potential relationship, is your decision but please do think about it before coming to a conclusion." She said getting up and leaving before i could respond. I groaned and dropped my head in my hands. Why was this happening to me? Just when i think i'm making the right decision for the first time, everyone goes and tells me i'm wrong.

But i was confident this time and i was not about to change my decision. I was going to stay away from Maan Singh Khurana, forgetting about the promise i had made myself for Annie. Forgetting that i had to be around him to save his life.

_________

Short, i know but the next Chapter will make you very happy. πŸ˜ƒ

Next Chap: Annie's Birthday & An emotional moment between MG.

BTW, if you haven't added me as your buddy, add me please.

-Jot.
Edited by *Harjot* - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Oh ya Res,,
Ok this time, no food considering I just finished eating and then saw your update πŸ˜†

For the chapter, it was quiet short but that's fine. 
Told ya it'll make my day. 
It's funny how everyone tells it's the wrong decision when she thinks it's right. 
That happens to everyone no?
Um..she's blaming herself? πŸ˜² Smack her for me! This could be the best thing that happens to her. But yea, maybe I do get why... She's right... Ok so tell me. Should I be mad at her for thinking like this or be happy to know that she thinks logically and stays put to her beliefs? πŸ€”

Long comment no? So much for the short update! 🀣
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^Be happy.  Oye. I like long comments. and i forgot to dedicate this chapter to you. πŸ€£ lemme go back and edit saying that. πŸ€£