The Symphony of Rain Drops AR FF Part7 Pg4-12/13

Chocochips thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone,
I've always been a silent reader in the forum and have read so many ffs. So I thought of starting my own little ff. This is like my first ff so I appologise for any mistakes in advance.

Thanks and I hope you all like my story. Oh and please do comment!

Prologue:

"Riddhima, why are you doing this? What are you even thinking? I don't even know what to say to you!!", Armaan yelled exasperated. "Armaan, please try to understand!" " Understand what Riddhima? that your losing your mind and-?" He stopped at the account of her tears and took her face in her hands. "It doesn't matter anymore Riddhima, if you have any doubts I can prove-" " No I don't doubt you Armaan" she cut him off. He just stared into her eyes and saw pain reflected back at him.

Riddhima sighed and started again, this time with more confidence. " Armaan look, I love you. You're my life. But I need you to do this, if not for your self then atleast for me. It may not matter to you but it does matter to me, your happiness matters. His heart yearned as he heard that. He knew how heart wrenching it was for her to say all these things out loud. So she wiped the last of her tears for now, stepped back for him, " You need to do this" "Riddhima, NO! why? No I don;t want this" "Please for me!" And she looked at him once more and went outside the house. Armaan watched her go and couldn't help but feel hopeless. Why didn't she understand? Outside, he could hear the rain drops of falling, as the clouds roared out loud, a complete support to what his heart was doing right now. And with that brought a chain of memories and he smiled a little. His life and the Raindrops were always each other's companions. His life has been a rollercoaster ride sans seatbelts the past few years, where he often fell off many times. But this person came into his life becoming his life support and his seatbelt. She became the life support and ultimately became his life as well.

Index
Prologue   Page 1
Part 1        Page 1
Part 2        Page 2
Part 3        Page 2
Part 4        Page 2
Part 5        Page 3
Part 6        Page 3
Part 7        Page 4
Edited by Chocochips - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on your first FF :D

Wow i loved the prologue! Your writing style is so unique :)

When i read the title i knew i had to read this FF, it drew me in. The prologue was interesting, i wonder what Riddhima is asking Armaan to do..

Continue soon x

P.S. I LURVE your username lol! its so cute :P
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Congrats
N add me to ur pm list if u hav one
Chocochips thumbnail
Characters

Armaan Mallik- a 27 year old cardiologist at Sanjeevani. One of the leading surgeons in the world. He is lovable, strict, completey dedicated to his work. His reason for being a doctor will be stated later

Billy Mallik- One of Asia's top business man, Armaan's dad. He is funny, flirty and slightly immature. But loves his kids a lot.

Rahul Mallik- Armaan's older brother. An orthopedic surgeon at sanjeevani, he also helps out in his dad's business in the weekends. A sweet and humble person.

Nikki Mallik- The youngest child in the family. She works with her dad in their company and is a complete prankster. She is closest to Armaan.

Riddhima Gupta-  a 24 year old intern who finished medical school one year ago, but took time off to do charity work. The heiress of the international chain of hospitals, Sanjeevani. She is naughty, sweet and lovable. Her mother died when she was really young and her dad had never relly any time for her due to hs work. She was brought up her her grandma and her uncle's family who treated her as their own child. She hates having so much money and wants to make an idenity of her own.

Rohan Gupta- Riddhima's extremely busy and parctical minded dad. Is best friend's with Billy Mallik. He has always spent time in his work and  never took out time for his daughter, ever since the tragic death of his wife, Kriti. He is also a cardiologist, who travels a lot. Owns the Sanjeevani Hospitals around the world.

Shashank Gupta- Riddhima's uncle. He owns a chain of Children's Hospitals called Relief. He is a neurosurgeon. He always loved riddhima as his own as his brother never had time for her.

Padma Gupta- Shashank's wife. The administrative head of Relief. Loves Riddhima as her own child. She is sweet and a warm motherly person.

Anjali Gupta- Riddhima's cousin sister and best friend. She is a pediatrician at Sanjeevani, much to her father's distaste.

Nani- Shashank and Rohan's mom. A very sweet lady, who loves anjali and Riddhima alot, but loves Riddhima more. She helped bring Riddhima up.

Muskaan Chadda- Riddhima's cousin from her mom's side. She just finished medical schoola and is is joining sanjeevani soon.

Atul Joshi- A funny and kind hearted guy. One of Riddhima's fellow interns.
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the character sketch! Poor Riddhima, she never got much attention from her dad. Cant wait to find out the reason for Armaan wanted to be a doctor

continue soon x
bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved the intro and character sketch...Can you please please please send me a PM when you update next?! It's just that I'm not a regular visitor of FF section and don't wanna miss out on this promising awesome ff!
Chocochips thumbnail
Chapter 1

"Riddhima, get up! your going to be late!" Riddhima snoozed her alarm as she heard her dad's voice for thr third time and woke up. Yes, that was her alarm tune to which she woke up everyday. Her dad was a strict and work-a-holic person who never really had time for her in his life. Plus the only time he spoke to her was when he wanted her to do something. And he was always serious and angry around her, hence she recorded his voice when he was annoyed at her and decided to use it as an alarm. Her nani thought she was being unreasonable. But she knew that voice would always wake her up, so she used it to get up everyday. Plus she missed her dada too, which she lovingly called him.

"Madam jee, apka extra special hot chocolate ready hai, apka beete beete so math jayige phir se" Juno her cook, nope friend as she like to call him said to her when her brought her morning drink. " Juno, how many times do I tell you, mujhe madam math bulawo and don't bring me hot chocolate every morning! I mean I like it and all but seriously your my friend, don't do this for me. You work for my dad not me okay so don't baby me too much" With that she got up and withdrew her curtains and took the coffee mug from him. Juno smiled at her with tears, " But Baby jee, I do this for you, not because I get paid, but because I care about you!"  Riddhima just smiled at that and thanked him. "Enough of all the emotional stuff, don't get too teary! I'm gonna go get ready, oh and don;t forget to make that super special cake I told you to make! I want everything to be perfect for nani's surprise birthday party".

Riddhima got ready and left for sanjeevani in her car. Everytime she drove it, her heart filled with pride. She bought this car with her own hardwork and not with her dad's money. This gave her a liberated feel to her, a sense of independence. As she was about to park at sanjeevani, a car driving at like 90 miles per hour cut her off and took her spot. The guy got out quickly, grabbed his briefcase and was about to go. Riddhima was irritated he took her spot, she rolled down her windows and yelled at him. " Excuse me!! How dare you cut me off? It took me fifteen minutes to find a good parking spot" The guy just turned around halfway, mumbled a sorry and ran away. Riddhima cursed him and went to look for aother parking spot. As she walked in Omar bhai greeted her, but she shushed him off saying that she doesn't want anyone to know she is Rohan's Gupta's daughter.

An annoucement called all the new interns to conference room. They all sat down and waited for the Dean to start the speech. But Apparently the Dean had to leave for Delhi for an emmergency, so the head of the Interns started the speech.
"Hi, evevryone I'm Dr. Armaan Mallik, a cardio surgeon. I will be in charge of all you interns. Today is the first day you will be stepping into the shoes of doctors, in the true sense. You have the oppurtunity to grow as medical professionals into any field you want. I wish you all the success in that journey. Let me start by teling you the rules of the hospital. As your head, I expect yout to follow these rules. I do not tolerate indiscipline and tardiness in any way whatso ever-" And as he was about to say that Riddhima came rushing to find a seat. He glared at her and started again"As I was saying I do not tolerate indiscipline at all! You all will be given handbooks which consist of schedules and I want you to read them carefully. Once again all the best"

After he finished his speech, he asked the first year interns to gather at the nurse's station. s He was about to leave, he called, " Excuse me, The reporting time was 8:00, not 8:07, I want you to be more punctual DR. GUpta!" He left glaring at her, before she could say anything. Riddhima on the other side was fuming, not at her new boss, but at the guy who got her late. She decided she was going to strangle him the first opportunity she gets. It was so embarassing to be told off on the first day of your internship in front of like fourty other people.
Edited by Chocochips - 12 years ago
Chocochips thumbnail

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Congratulations on your first FF :D

Wow i loved the prologue! Your writing style is so unique :)

When i read the title i knew i had to read this FF, it drew me in. The prologue was interesting, i wonder what Riddhima is asking Armaan to do..

Continue soon x

P.S. I LURVE your username lol! its so cute :P

Thank you so much, for liking my prologue and my username! I'll try to continue soon. I may not update much in the next two days, but after that I will. =)
Chocochips thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stupidcupid1234

Congrats
N add me to ur pm list if u hav one

Thank you! I would love to add you, but I don't know how to, I still trying to figure things out, and I will add you as soon as I have one!
Chocochips thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloodline

Really loved the intro and character sketch...Can you please please please send me a PM when you update next?! It's just that I'm not a regular visitor of FF section and don't wanna miss out on this promising awesome ff!

Aww Thank you so much! I would love to send you a pm, but I don't know how the pm list and everything works, I'm new at this! But I'm trying to figure it out. It would be great if you could help me out! Thanks once again!