Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, there are a bunch of members who used to make siggys but for some reason of not being that active on IF or leaving IF they no longer make them anymore...who do you miss?

The reason why I siggy today is because of : Khushi (Tumhari_Khushi) and pari (Angelic_Pari) because of these two i actually went through all the trouble of learning what siggying is to actually making decent ones.. and now they are no longer actively siggying..I miss them so much!
who do u miss?
I miss TK di, she used to be one of the people i  used to admire a lot seeing her work...one of the best makers:(
I miss Rozain, salz, karishma, unnati..i use to admire these people's work alottt😒
OMG I like this topic. I miss Sharona's work so so so much :| her work had this glow to it and like the quality was so clear (and glassy?!) but yeh her styles and colorings were so unique :( I miss. Oh and also Tina she used to make such amazing stuff and her colorings and blending were flawless. How can I forget Karishma (randomsquared) her siggies actually triggered my obsession of using only small sized siggies. Her colorings were dark yet so attractive. Ah I wish these three were still active :\ 
Great topic!

I honestly miss Kaira's (Sadhvi/Sadz) work alot! It was mostly seeing her stunning work, that I got inspired into sig making =) Her unique colourings and styles really inspired me when I first started to make sigs.

I remember her KaSh sigs being very popular during KaSh days <3 I honestly miss her work alot!
uff! 😳 i miss soo soo many of them :(

Khushi Dii [Tumhari_Khushi]
Karishma [RandomSquared]
Pari [Angelic_Pari]
Unnu [Unnati_72003]
Kaira

too manyy... i still have to keep editting... i miss them too much, jaarahe they toh apna talent mujhe dete jaate! :( ;)
Edited by Reenoo. - 12 years ago
Nice topic! :)

I haven't been around this forum since too long...but I miss Alisha [xAlishax, I think!] who recently left IF; her work was stunning <3
OMG thank you for this topic! I miss those golden days of IF when we used to have some absolutely fantastic and rocking siggy makers! IF is not same anymore

Payal (Payal25) and Rozi are my biggest motivations and I miss their creations so much! 

other than these two, I miss Angelic_Pari, Karishma and many more unique siggy makers of IF! 
i miss my inspiration from whom i got inspired strted making siggys she is none other than shikzz(starry.phoeinix) miss her soo much :(((((

others:

BengaliChica92 (snigdha) - remember her guys? she started the rage of making those siggys w/ the notebook paper texture and the siggys w/ a blue tint to the coloring.. i remember when everyone started doing the same lol heres a sample:

source: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/830750

Basanti_diya (diya) - she was the first person I requested a siggy on in IF...she was very sweet and always had these chatak bindaas siggys that were colorful and blinking/glittery type

living.doll (mummu) - I didnt know her personally but for hte life of me i cannot find her shop nor her userid where i can stalk her... she might have changed it but i still cant find it :'( ... this girl beyond anyone on IF had the most h i g h q u a l i t y avis ever! and her once pic siggys are what inspired me to make those type too