Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52)

Posted: 18 years ago

Fanfic:Dil Jo Na Keh Saka

Intoduction

Khanna Family

Angad Khanna :A 23 years boy,Complete flirter.He studies in a College in Mumbai.Very Friendly with Prithvi and Dadi.

Kartick Khanna :A 25 years boy,studies in a College trying to study MBA.He is very friendly with his Mother.But not a Flirter like his brother Angad.

Naina Khanna: Mother of Kartick and Angad khanna.A very sincere mother of them.Helps her husband in his business.

Dilip Khanna: Father of Kartick and Angad khanna and husband of Naina Khanna.Has a very big business in Mumbai.He loves his family much and always tries to give them his time.

Sharma Family

Kripa Sharma: A 20 years girl,Sincere,Helpful,happy girl.She wanted to become a doctor.She wants to be dependent on herself.She has saw many dreams and wants to fulfil them.

Gayatri Sharma: Mother of Kripa Sharma.A very helpful mother of her.And loves her very much.

Surybhaan: Father of Kripa Sharma and husband of Gayatri Sharma.She loves his family very much.He always tries to hide his daughter's fault.

Bose Family

Prithvi Bose :Friend of Kripa Sharma and Angad Khanna.He knows Kripa from when he was 15.And he knows Angad from his childhood.He studies in a college with Angad.Angad is his best Friend.

Mishti Bose: Sister of Prithvi Bose.Studies in a college with her brother and also wants to become a doctor.

Damini Bose: Mother of Prithvi and Mishti Bose and a widow.She loves his Children and she can do anything for them.She want to give them all happiness which she didn't got.She wanted to fulfil their ambitions and whatever they want.

Sweetz Gurl

Edited by sweetz_gurl - 16 years ago
wow! soinds amazing! cont soon!
thats amazing aother KYPH fan-fic thats awesome
yay! one more KYPH for me to read! lolz...cont soon! 😆
sounds interesting continue soon 😊
i love the intro!!!!!!!!! plz do cont. soon!!!!!!
sounds gud start soon    😛

Part 1

We see a huge house and then the camera goes in the house.All were running here and there.A woman was screaming in the house.

A Woman:Aray jaldi karo.......Kripaaaaaaaaa.......kaha ho tum beta...jaldi se apna samaan niche le ao.....

A Man:Aray Gayatri kyon chila rahi ho..

The woman turns around and she's none other than Gayatri,Mother of Kripa.

G:Aray Surybhaan ye kripa abhi tak niche hi nahi ayi hai kab se chikh rahi hon..

Then the camera zooms on man and he's none other than Surybhaan,Father of Kripa.

S:Aray shant ho jao..bechari ati hi hogi...raat ko late bhi soyi thi...

G:Surybhaan aap aaj os ki site mat lijiye...

Then a girl comes down hurrily from the stairs.

A Girl:Oh Sorry mom...woh mein apna last touch de rahi thi ke koi cheez to nahi choot gayi.

Then we scans her body and she's none other than Kripa.

K(holds her ears):SORRY!

G:its ok ab chalo...

K:haan chalo...

They are leaving the house because Surybhaan is shifting their house to other place.Kripa who was studing nearer there wants to study still there but Surybhaan wants her to study near the new house.

They all leave and about an hour reached at their new house.It was a huge house.The three of them were amazed by the house's beauty.

K:Wow papa its great..not great its wonderful..

G:haan surybhaan..Its amazing house...

S:Ab under bhi chalo ya yahan hi khare reh ker comments dete raho ge..

They goes inside the house.They were amazed by the decorations and sets of the house.Kripa just runs upstairs and sees all the rooms.She choses a very beautiful pick coloured room.She throws her luggage which she was holding on the bed and falls on the bed and relaxes herself.

Then we again see a huge house,Two peoples were sitting on the dining table.One man was holding a newspaper and a boy was drinking coffee.

A Boy:Papa aaj ke aap ke kya programs hain.

The man pulls the newspaper down and he's none other than Dilip Khanna.

D:Nothing special beta bas wohi as usual on work.

Then the boy who was sitting there shows his face and he's none other than Kartick Khanna.

Then the camera goes in the kitchen,there we see two women preparing breakfast.They both turns around handing a tray and they r none other than Naina and Dadi.They both head towards the table and place it on the table while serves them.

N:Aray ye Angad kaha reh gaya.

KA:Mom aap ko to pata hai ke os ki suba kaise hoti hai.

Then the camera zooms in a room.The music's volume was loud as a person was having a shower in the washroom.The person comes and with a towel around his shoulders.He moves towards the mirror and looks into it and then we see he's none other than Angad Khanna!

A:Wow..Looking so sexy Angad Khanna....

He gives a flying kiss to himself.Then he combs his hair.He goes to his closet and starts taking aout a good outfit.He pulls out so many outfits one by one and keep throwing them on the bed as he doesn't like them.Finally he got one,he quickly changes and sees himself last time in the mirror.

A:Aaj to sari larkiyan tujhi ko dekhe gi Angad..wow kya chehra hai...

He was wearing a black pant and a black t-shirt and a yellow coloured jacket upon it.He was just looking like it.

Then he moves downstairs.

A:Hi everyone..

N:aa gaye tum..bohut jaldi aa gaye..

A:woh to mein roz hi ata hon well anyways Thanx..

N:Shut up..pata nahi lab sudhro ge..

A:woh khuwahish aap ki puri nahi ho sakti...

Naina just stops speaking because bothing would change in Angad if she talks or gives any angry comments to him.Angad quickly gulps his Orange juice and a bite of his sandwich.

A:ok mom..i m going...Kartick tum aa jao ge na..

KA:yeah..tum jao....

A:ok bye everyone..

He leaves and goes to his red beauty.He wuickly sits in his car and zooms to his college.

At SHarma House,Kripa is getting ready as she don't even want to miss a day without studing.So she was grabing all her books and setting them.She was wearing a skin colour stop with strip around it and brown coloured long skirt fitted to her.She looks just so simple but beautiful.She goes downstairs.

K:Bye mom mein ja rahi hon..

G:Aray beta sun to..

Kripa stops and turn arond to face her mom.She was holding a sweet yoghurt.She picks some yoghurt in spoon and feeds her.

G:Ache din ki shuruwaat ache din se kar..

K:thanx mom...

She hugs her mom and leaves in her car.On her way to her car,She gets a call on her cell.

K(on cell):hello..

Someone:hi kaise ho..

K:Prithvi??mein theek hon how about u?

P:mein bhi theek hon..to tum aaj aa rahi ho na college..

K:yeah ofcourse..i m just leaving..

P:ok then meet u at college..bye

K:bye

She puts off and drives the car to her college.

To Be Continued

Sweetz Gurl

Edited by sweetz_gurl - 18 years ago
Yay!!!!!!!!! i am the second one to comment and let me boast ur morale by saying that I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO CONT. REAL SOON, CUZ I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by nabz8888 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by nabz8888

Yay!!!!!!!!! i am the second one to comment and let me boast ur morale by saying that I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO CONT. REAL SOON, CUZ I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx nabz...Keep Reading...😛