Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

week review:emotional+mindbolwing week

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi, lst week was fantastic one...we saw ahem different kinds of emotions fear of losing gopi and also the caring side 😊😊i must say nazim acted excellent this weekπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ all eposides were emotional😭😭but i liked all of them we got flasbacks which were fabπŸ˜‰ expect friday where we saw caring side of ahem...n the wheel chair scene was the best scene of the week n the week ended on gohem sceneπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ i really liked that scene gopi expressions was full of love...the hair stuck in ahem button was unexpected scene.hope on monday we continue from that scene...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ n we have coming week interesting one n full of gohem...but this kokila is now irriting me why she said to ahem to concernatate on his work ..we shuld take care of gopi...i must say jeolous women cant see her son happy wid his wife😑😑

share ur views...😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabreen_06

hi, lst week was fantastic one...we saw ahem different kinds of emotions fear of losing gopi and also the caring side 😊😊i must say nazim acted excellent this weekπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ all eposides were emotional😭😭but i liked all of them we got flasbacks which were fabπŸ˜‰ expect friday where we saw caring side of ahem...n the wheel chair scene was the best scene of the week n the week ended on gohem sceneπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ i really liked that scene gopi expressions was full of love...the hair stuck in ahem button was unexpected scene.hope on monday we continue from that scene...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ n we have coming week interesting one n full of gohem...but this kokila is now irriting me why she said to ahem to concernatate on his work ..we shuld take care of gopi...i must say jeolous women cant see her son happy wid his wife😑😑

share ur views...😊😊

Fantastic,agree with your post,This week has been outstanding na?😳
hana_y thumbnail
i like epd of this week im looking again all the epd of this week 
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you πŸ˜ƒ
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Fantastic,agree with your post,This week has been outstanding na?😳

ya...i really like ur profile pic of vishal...his smile in this pic is sexy oneπŸ˜‰lol
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree... the episodes were awesome!!
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post dear...yeah,i really hope cvs continue from the button scene on monday...they always left things in middle, hope not this time...