Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashu-Armaan moments

sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashu-Armaan moments are delightful to watch... really... their body language and dialogues and expressions alike are so real... it immediately transcends to the audience... their feelings for each other are very palpable and true... like the way Ashu feels so vulnerable when he confesses, yet there is an air of comfort between the two that was superbly pulled off by both actors... and the way Armaan cries with Ashu feeling his pain, and then his excitement the next day morning to push Ashu to think abt his love... all of it was amazing on Nitesh Pandey's part... amazing actor really... Love him😊
 if the CVs put Armaan and Rohan together in a few scenes once both of them start helping Ashu/Nidhi respectively to work their ways towards one another!Edited by sosoramy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
armaan is veru cute n true frnd...lovng him..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you...I am loving Armaans character,he is such a bundle of joy...such a chirpy bubbly personality and I agree that Ashu and Armaan share such a fab chemistry...their friendship seems so real...not like their acting at all.