Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful update :)
Ok..you got abhay married when I was not here ? πŸ˜†   But when I came back, I got my treat in the form of their suhag raat <3 . It was amazingly written...
And god this mohini ! She is such an evil vamp..hate her. Hate her. I just hate her 😑
My poor aryan..mohini double crossed him. What a pain he is going through... 😭
Hope he somehow rescues both peehu and their child. Tell me one thing..are you planning to bring ragini back ? πŸ€” yaar sirf mohini ki aane se itna kuch..toh ragini kyun ? 😭

How will piya deal with the changed abhay ! He is gonna hurt her like anything.. But as you said,he will be seducing piya
and will be extremely sexy ! Ahh..i will be waiting then 😈

Love you πŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

wow wow wow Tanzie. this is simply superb. 

God, this Mohini is so cruel. What has she done to Abhay😭 
but hope Abhay does not goes over to the dark and why am i thinking that maybe aryan and peehu's child will finally undo abhay's spell πŸ˜•

Mohini is ruthless. no Aryan n Peehus child wont do anything here. Abhay will do everything he has done and he has never done.  some of them is going to bring terrible result. some of them is going to show a complete different side of him. rather vulnerable. so wait for it...

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Gunner

Excited about the  next chappie😊  

Aryan Actually did it so save peehu and the baby.
Mohini is super evil.

Looking forward to The new Abhay. 

Aryan wanted to save everybody and which can sometimes go terribly wrong. his case it did. will update tomorrow I hope.

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Oh aryan did this for peehu... Mohini no comments on her she is 😑poor abhay lol pia will have tough time waiting for nxt chap ...it was a beatiful update btw haath dikh nahi rahe i will kiss ur photo in fb chalega lol

Mohini is the ultimate villain. she is so eccentric. you will know when you read. and Pia will be shocked, surprised and seduced πŸ˜‰
aur ha photo kiss kar dena 🀣

Originally posted by: mandy1024

My, my that was one awesome update Tanzie πŸ‘ It was at its darkest best πŸ‘πŸΌ Errr I know Mohini is evil n all that, but somehow she seems to be fascinating n loved ur choice of actor for that character. I loved Sanjeeda as Ayesha in Kayamath n she redefined vamp on Indian TV πŸ˜ƒ Superb choice. Thanks Manasa πŸ€— Ayesha is the only reason I choosed her for Mohini as well πŸ˜† i still remember her grey eyes and stone gaze..loved her as a evil...obsessed..

As u said I feel sorry for having judged Aryan 😭 but mind you, my opinion on Peehu hasn differed one bit. I still hate that woman 😑 but I feel bad for Aryan's baby. Looks like it is paying a price for being born to that horrible woman. First and foremost she played with Aryan's life and heart n then now she hid the truth about their baby from him. How sick can this woman get? 😑 To top it off she put a spell that backfired and has now screwed everybody's life  I am sorry dear but I can never empathise with Peehu. Whenever she came back into Aryan's life she left a storm behind for him to deal with  I told u.. peehu is not bad yaar but maybe im diplomatic πŸ˜› πŸ˜† for now, she is a desperate mother who wants to save her child.

What is on Mohini's mind? πŸ˜• Will Ragini be back? Will she try to take revenge on Abhay or will she try to get him back?  In either case Pia will suffer 😭 Poor thing, didn deserve this 😭 Aryan has now gone to the Council. Hope Haseena will be able to help Abhay. Ragini might and might not be back.. her track is not decided yet. Mohini's plan u none of u has even imagine why he turned abhay's memory into a wreck...

Abhay's memory has been tampered with 😲 How will Pia cope with this? Will she be able to bring Abhay out of it? I hope she can coz no magic can ever surpass true love 😳 I hope Pia's love is Abhay's cure 😳 Eagerly awaiting the next update πŸ˜ƒ Pia is going to have a hard time controlling her already 'impossible to control' vampire husband... πŸ˜† but yes, she can always make impossible things possible because she loves Abhay beyond boundaries... 😳

Originally posted by: TeDylove

wow waiting for abhay Raichand..sadu color..seduce pia,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ acting like kid..πŸ˜† maza aa jayega..πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks Chanu. glad u liked it 😊

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

res😑 ...

Wow tanzie awesome update.I so loved it.I m excited 4 nxt chap.So mohini jst made Abhay a clueless soul.He will swing lke pendulum frm Abhay Raichand 2 dark Abhay raichand.I knew Aryan will never back stab his own bro.I feel bad 4 him.Poor Aryan.Now Pia have 2 bring her Abhay back wid her love coz Love is biggest weapon.Now update nxt part soon so I can enjoy different shades of Abhay.Plzz cont..Embarrassed

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Thank you for liking it. yes, he will change his shades faster than he might understand...yes, Aryan cant ever betray Abhay. and Pia will surely bring him back..

Originally posted by: flora212

Res---

wowow...just awsome..great!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘LOVELY..AND NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE..I MUST SAY U ALWAYS WRITE THE DARK PART OF UR FF VERY INTERESTING.. thanks and I love you kitty emos...cuteee πŸ˜ƒ
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ARYAN CANNOT BE BAD...ANYWAYS I HATE THAT BLOODY MOHINI...NOW I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT PIA..ASE NA HO KI ABHAY KAHI PIA KI JAAN KHATRE ME DAL DE AS HE IS NOT IN NORMAL FORM!!! BUT I AM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE ABHAY AS SADU AGAIN.. yes, Aryan would die before betraying Abhay for real. Abhay will do everything he cant think of and you guys cant think of so will have to wait.. 
BUT I AM ALSO SAD AS THERE WILL BE LESS ROMANCE ONWARD!!
ANWAYS I AM HOPING FR THE BEST..AS I KNOW U WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT UR READERS..
UPDATE SOON... Umm.. maybe you are wrong πŸ˜‰ will update tomorrow.. 

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

ress
---edited---

wow!!! That was a superb smashing update tanzie!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
ya! It was full of shock bt d way u presntd it wth thrill nd action,it was just magnificient! β­οΈ β­οΈ

hm..so i was ryt! Poor aryan was desparate to save hs wife n unborn child nd thot dis is d harmless way!! He trustd mohini whch was no doubt hs biggest mistake!!  
mohini: "he is pure heartd mayb mre than Abhay!!" πŸ˜² i hv no probs wth dis sentenc tanzie,as i adore aryan😳 bt may i knw y its so!!?? Is it 4 d huge aryan fan followng?? πŸ˜‰
bt on serious note he is truly too much innocent nd datsy he belevd a dangerous entity lyk mohini!!  Thanks a lot Indu. no no.. it got nothing to do with Aryan's fan following πŸ˜† he is pure hearted thn Abhay. Abhay is no saint and he does mistakes but Aryan doesnt. he is always good to everyone, naive and simple. Abhay isn't. he is complicated, dark and can turn into really dangerous creature which Aryan can't until the situation is out of his hands. 
bt wat abt peehu nw? Will mohini truly b able to kil peehu as per her plans?? Is there no1 who cn save peehu? πŸ˜•
and who was mohini talkng to? It seems there's sum1 else too who wants revenge 4m abhay is thus helping her!!
Omg!! Mohini is soo disgusting!! πŸ˜‘ She left abhay in a cmplet mess!! Poor abhay! Nw wnt b able to remain hmslf anymre!! 
and she evn shatterd poor aryan's world nd made hm a traitor towards abhay,pia...hs whole family!! πŸ˜­
Oh..i am feeling bad 4 both aryan n abhay nw!! πŸ˜­ mohini hs ruind both their lives!! πŸ˜‘ Villain ke bina story me masala nehi hota πŸ˜† and i still haven't decided what to do with Peehu. u will have to wait for that. 

hm..bt i cnt deny dat dis whole twist made my fav8 ff β€οΈ evn mre interestng nw!! πŸ˜›  πŸ˜³
nw it will b a treat to watch abhay's change of behaviour towards evry1 n specialy Pia!! πŸ˜‰ 
on a serious note it wil b anther test of pia's love..both of their love! πŸ˜³ 
the road scene already gave a hint of dat i guess,as abhay's face changd a bit hearing hr name nd her tears wrenchd hs hurt unknwngly nd made hm feel 4 her... !! πŸ˜³ Offcourse Abhay will forget everything and even himself but not Pia.. just like she didn't forget Abhay when her memory was gone πŸ˜³
bt again 1mre questn..mohini said she knew abt peehu's cnditn evn b4 cuming! Does dat mean she had evrythng plannd frm d beginning?? And does d blood she tuk 4m abhay is really gonna bring bck ragini?? Ok.ok..nw i wil stop! If u dnt wanna answr dez qustns nw its alryt!! πŸ˜† In dat case i wil wait 4 d updats to get my answers..πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š
once again..it was a terrific updat truly..⭐️ I dont know about Ragini yet πŸ˜† and there's someone involved who made all this possible. will reveal it when time comes. 
nw m waitng to see abhay's actns n hw pia handle hm..plus wats aryan gonna do nw..nd wil amby b able to knw d actual truth...😊 nd am waitng to get all dis answrs!! πŸ˜³
cntinue soon..thanx fr pm..take care..πŸ€—
p.s. I said i wud unres n glad i was able to mak it.!! πŸ˜Š aww..thanks a lot. dont take pressure. study hard ok n thanks a lot for commenting between exams  πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: .rumki.

res
edited

I had gussed it before that may be peehu is pregnant and Mohini is using this as weak point of Aryan but never thought that Peehu will be in a serious state.why she took such a big risk?plz don't kill Peehu. Peehu is mohini's cousin but still mohini want to kill Peehu🀒

Mohini has become so evil.she wiped off abhay's memory but what will happen to him nowπŸ˜•?hope pia will be able to help Abhay.feeling bad 4 pia😭.she was so heart broken

Mohini is trying to wake Ragini😲 but is it possible?hope Mohini wont hurt Pia.

one question how to kill mohini?

Woww.. you guess it.. hats off because only 1 else did and I really wanted someone to guessed it.. πŸ˜ƒ To help Abhay they have to understand what's wrong with him.. you will see how difficult it is in next update...
Mohini wont hurt Pia... her concern is Abhay and nothing else... how to kill Mohini ha πŸ˜† important question and let me tell you...it's next to impossible 

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

wow! Wat an update, tanzie ! 

OMG! Mohini is one wicked witch .. (sanjeeda is a gud choice).. She wants to bring ragini back ! Will she succeed?.. (who do u hav in mind for ragini ) ? 

My poor aryan... He is so helpless.. But now, i want him to fight back mohini & save abhay , peehu & his child... Dont kill peehu.. Plz ! 

Abhay lost his memory but i'm sure that even the darkest magic cannot erase piya from abhay's heart ! 

Eagerly waiting for the next chap..& to see the different colours of abhay raichand.. 

Continue soon 
but, u didnt pm me this time ! :( 
tc 

Thanks dear. yea Sanjeeda is damn good as a villain. I donno about Ragini yet. lets focus on Mohini for now. Sure it cant. no magic or power can remove Pia from Abhay's heart. will update tomorrow and sorry i was sleepy  to missed your name maybe 

Originally posted by: --Siva--

res

--Edited--

Tanzie, why are u doing this? WHY? This was supposed to a pleasant love story with hurdles.. Hurdles could be someone else and not Abhay himself..

Please make him better in next update itself! PLEASE!

Aryan.. Did he really trust Mohini? I know his kid is important but the fact of last one purity wasn't stricken in his mind before? Only after Abhay was thrown as trash? Oh my Aryan, I'm really upset on u!

Now, who will turn Abhay back to normal? Peehu? 

Peehu.. Is she in death bed? Really? No chances of survival?

Mohini-- She is set in motion to revive her sister back.. How many twists Tanzie..?

Could you possibly think of an FF that doesn't have an twist at all? If that was an exam then you would sure sure get poor/no marks!

The Twists queen!

Thanks for the PM dear!

OMG... πŸ˜² someone seems really mad at me πŸ€£ 
I have no intention to make Abhay better so soon and trust me when I will ...you guys are gonna love it. and mein aadat se majboor hoon πŸ˜ƒ
twist n tragedy ke bina my story is incomplete πŸ˜† 
Mohini doesn't know herself if she can bring her sister back. it's just a desperate try of a desperate loving sister. 
awww...sorry πŸ€—
Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

omg!!so much turns nd twists!!!!😲abhay ko jo hua so hua since he is the hero to wo to thik ho hi jayega...bt m realy feeling bad for aryan peehu nd pia...mohini is so evil how cn she???to matlab agar ragini wapas aa rai hai there must b some dark magic...meaning she cn also b evil...nd y do i feel that that caller whom mohini was talking was jeh????dying to read nxt chappy thank u for pm.

Right you are Juhi.. Abhay is hero so everything should be ok with Abhay. but Aryan is also a lead. not to forget it. you guesses are really good is all I can say. will update tomorrow...

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

tanzie with each update u take my breadth away!!awesum!!omg!peehu is pregnant??and she really will die??oh dear..what must aryan be going through..and that mohini..arghh..how evil..i literally have no words..she plans to bring ragini bck?????omg.,and what has she done to abhay ..how dare she???u said abhay vl b like this until...until whatt???dying to read nxt part!!!

Thanks a lot Tora. I hope she survives. i dont want to see my Aryan in peril too. that i cant tell.. you have to wait...πŸ˜‰
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanz...
When will your Sunday come??πŸ€”
Mera to Monday ho bhi gaya...🀣
urmita thumbnail
hey tanz!!!...I am curious...tumhare hafte me kitne sunday aate hai ?πŸ˜†
meri to ek hi ata hai.🀣...guess what aj meri monday bh ho gayi..🀣...
update karna yaar..πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š..
Originally posted by: urmita

tanzie, u just keep dropping bombs with every update..πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ..awsome work...bt u didn't even pm abt this update...nt fair..i was so impatient already... sorry i missed your name. i update usually late night so does it in hurry πŸ˜•

nd reading this update...i was like---whoa! wait, what???😲
peehu is pregnant,nd dieing?..that stupid girl,phirse ek buddhu wali harkat karke aryan ko phasa dia...poor soul.πŸ˜•..i hope she lives, or what will happen to aryan?...i fill so sorry for him...i just new it was something to do with his peehu...poor aryan.😭..bt he really shudn't hv trusted mohini with abhay or even baby&peehu... desperate situations calls for desperate measures and same with Aryan... peehu n aryan's love story is cursed..

that chudail mohini.😑😑..how dare she do this to abhay.😑...i m feeling like strangling her...pls give her a painful death at the end of this ff.😑..nd she is gonna wake ragini?...not cool...nd does she really think making abhay clueless is gonna make pia hate him...not gonna happen...right?..nd there is sumone with her...dont tell me that ragini is gonna be back claiming my abhay..😑dont kill peehu, dont wake ragini pls... I donno about ragini yet...not decided... n yes, offcourse mohini has got backup πŸ˜†

this is the trouble starting...bt dont do nything unbearably bad like that pls..

so now abhay raichand is gonna hang btwn being sadu, lovely nd baby!  huh! ...m already excited..πŸ˜†..pia will win him back with love m sure...love is most powerful..par vo pia ki life ko khatre me to nehi dalega na.πŸ˜•...m afraid abt that...pls dont make him go to dark side or anything...i dont want that in this ff...nd he is gonna be like that untill what..that baby wont be the one to break this spell right?..coz thats gonna be a longgg time...😲 lets see...good assumptions btw...πŸ˜†

update again soon...cant wait to see our 'No-clue Raichand'πŸ˜†...and dont forget to inform after dropping bombshells like this...πŸ˜†  
OMG look at this i just wrote an essay...😲over-reaction i s'pose..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love essays.. make me happy that readers pay attention to my writing πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: madhuri16

TanzieπŸ€—πŸ€—...

just catched up with ur updatesπŸ˜ƒ...

m starting with abhiya's wedding...i luvd their costumes!!...
black n red was sooo perfect...i can imagine them😍..
n SR was sooo romantic😳...i luv ur portrayals of characters...all those emotions were soo good!!..
i was blushing reading romance after a long tym😳...it was magical.mainly piya's expressions n feelings!!..was mind blowing!!.☺️..
Mr.Sadu raichand stole d show 4 me in all those chapters expect 4 d last😳...
n abt my honey...m really upset tanzie...i can't see him in pain.😭😭.
reading abt him left me shattered.😭..i dunno y..i want this alina aryan pairing..though i know he is all 4 peehu...i hate mohini 2 d core😑...that b*****..how dare she play with my honey!!!.😑.
i feel bad 4 peehu..i wish u don't end up killing her...my honey can't take it....i miss my honey in his old self...i want 2 c him normal in d old way...
so there is someone with mohini..😲...but u know wat!!..Mohini is stunning!!!..
i luvd arman n amber!!..wish they end up together!!...
now everything is upside down!!!!..
OMG!!OMG!!!...u mean m gonna get bk d old attitude n rude raichand!!...m waiting!!..☺️
but i feel bad 4 poor piya...my god tanzie!!..waking up with allthose dreams n seeing her husband totally undetectable..m waiting 2 c piya...n how she is gonna take this!!!...
don't say me rohini will b bk claiming abhay soon making things worse😑!!...
..continue soon tanzie...luv u n tcπŸ€—

Thanks Madhu...welcome back  πŸ€— πŸ€—
I missed your comments. glad u liked everything. i knew you would be another one whom will be upset with me for taking Aryan in such peril. but it was so important for the story you can understand. Mohini is crazy so she can do anything and her hatred for Abhay is beyond explanations. Pia will be shocked and broken. she will try to cope up with the situation and lets see how she do that. Ragini wont come back so soon.