Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay - Written Update 9th Dec'11.. Yipeee

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

finally no witcha track๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

my favourite  scene shirtless sexy kunal โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for the update maria๐Ÿ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Maria,๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAt last you got such an awesome scene to update after last week's horrible fri n ME updates.

Kunal imitating Seema was awesome.(Sammy's expressions ๐Ÿ‘)

I really liked when Kunal calls Oh Siddhi,(yeh closeness sirf baton mein hai,harkaton mein kabh dikhadenge aap Mr.Kunal chopraji)

What to say about our set wet look of Sammy.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Dumbo Siddhi, aankhein bandh karke kya faayda when you got to see  such hotness in your hubby.

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Lovely update Maria,๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAt last you got such an awesome scene to update after last week's horrible fri n ME updates.

Kunal imitating Seema was awesome.(Sammy's expressions ๐Ÿ‘)

I really liked when Kunal calls Oh Siddhi,(yeh closeness sirf baton mein hai,harkaton mein kabh dikhadenge aap Mr.Kunal chopraji)

What to say about our set wet look of Sammy.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Dumbo Siddhi, aankhein bandh karke kya faayda when you got to see  such hotness in your hubby.

wahi tho.. Y not we all form a group and teach siddhi how to be besharam.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she definitely need classes.. what say gals? ๐Ÿ˜‰
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

wahi tho.. Y not we all form a group and teach siddhi how to be besharam.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she definitely need classes.. what say gals? ๐Ÿ˜‰

We have enrolled Siddhi in Sameera_ori's intensive besharmi coaching classes.๐Ÿ˜†But teacherji is on leave.๐Ÿ˜†Isiliye yeh sab horaha hai.๐Ÿ˜›
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Maria for such a descriptive and vivid images of the show in your WU. Today's show was really worthy of repeated watch. I have watched it many times already. Sammy was in full form today, be it his expressions, acting or his shirtless sexy physic. 

Thanks again for beautiful update. I am sure you must feel the lucky one to do today's update.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
at last getting some sinal scenes...Raveena is a big...kya boon...chaddo..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maria u lucky gal wht a day to updt n thnx for the luvly updt

Ufff sexy sammy made the epi super hawt with fab xpressions! N can I say I hate siddhi for sorry Bol k Sab bigaad diya Na khud sight njoy ki Na hi hum bhookon ko hi karne di n kunal k xpressions at the end jaise uski Izat was underthreat hahahaha n precap I think his baniyan is in her hand and her pink nightdress is in his suitcase
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maria.. thanks for the lovely update... Finally after 4 days of no Parichay.. I will be seeing the episode today. BTW, your emoticons are simply amazing. How do you do this?