-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi girls, wasn't our shirtless Sammy/Kunal looking sooo hot towards the end of the episodeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰? Good job CVsπŸ‘ for writing this scenes for our darling Kunal and for our eyes pleasure. If CVs keep showing Kunal shirtless like this time to time, here and there, now and then, I am sure the TRP of the show will hit sky high and the show will remain no1 till the end of the worldπŸ˜³πŸ‘. 

Hope CVs show us a similar scene again and this time they show Siddhi not able to take her eyes off him and keeps staring at him. On the similar lines of Jodha Akbar (where Aish stairs at Hritik while he practices the sword fighting). After all our Sammy is chote parde ka Hritik Roshan πŸ˜‰.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Hi girls, wasn't our shirtless Sammy/Kunal looking sooo hot towards the end of the episodeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰? Good job CVsπŸ‘ for writing this scenes for our darling Kunal and for our eyes pleasure. If CVs keep showing Kunal shirtless like this time to time, here and there, now and then, I am sure the TRP of the show will hit sky high and the show will remain no1 till the end of the worldπŸ˜³πŸ‘. 

Hope CVs show us a similar scene again and this time they show Siddhi not able to take her eyes off him and keeps staring at him. On the similar lines of Jodha Akbar (where Aish stairs at Hritik while he practices the sword fighting). After all our Sammy is chote parde ka Hritik Roshan πŸ˜‰.

Agreed..Agreed...😳
hottie Sammy☺️ plus sexy☺️
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very true rani... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Even i would love to see that..😍

I'm still seeing Sammy Shirtless πŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

The Jodha-Akbar scene right? Siddhi looking at Kunal's hot bod? I can't get enough of watching the last segment of today's show😳. Too good yaar along with the teaser precap😍.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lol add your masala,emoticons for that scene in WUπŸ˜†

-MariaMars- thumbnail

πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘ i've already done that in my update.. tu ne abhi thak nahi dekha πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😑
-MariaMars- thumbnail

The Jodha-Akbar scene right? Siddhi looking at Kunal's hot bod? I can't get enough of watching the last segment of today's show😳. Too good yaar along with the teaser precap😍.

haan rani... Jodha Akbar scene 😍😍 hailaa... I'm again and again watching the last scene. Hope we get a SiNalicious episode on Monday πŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
haan rani... Jodha Akbar scene 😍😍 hailaa... I'm again and again watching the last scene. Hope we get a SiNalicious episode on Monday πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Hope so too. Precap looks very luring, hope the episode is equally good. Now it's Siddhi's turn to look sexy by wearing the black nightie for her sexy husband.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘ i've already done that in my update.. tu ne abhi thak nahi dekha πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😑

Sorry,sorry,😳we are still drooling over Shirtless Sammy in EDT😍.Didnt notice ur WU.Just now read it n commented.😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Hope so too. Precap looks very luring, hope the episode is equally good. Now it's Siddhi's turn to look sexy by wearing the black nightie for her sexy husband.
[/QUOTE]

😲😲 was that black nighty??? i tht the baniyan was in her bag.. they've never shown siddhi in nighty, so i'm not sure they would show her like that but it will be nice if they showed her like that πŸ˜‰

😲