varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The bizzare story continues. Sudama  is chained and placed on top of a building. P's brother tries to hit him with a heavy mace. But the mace rebounds on the brother  himself. Tara is happy as are SB and JV who along with K are watching the proceedings live on their TV. 

[Now I cant expect the two women to be constantly glued to the TV. So I wont be surprised if, in couple of days time, SB says "Hey Drwarkadheesh, I can't watch today's episode with you. Tomorrow maybe I will just log on  to India-forums.com and read the written update."] 😆 😆

Now P picks up a sword and tries to cut off Sudama's hand. But instead there is a deep gash on the brother's hand. But there is not even a scratch on Sudama The same thing happens again and again. By now the brother is doubling up in agony while Sudama is safe and sound. 

P picks up the sword once again, when he is stopped by Tara. Tara says "What are doing Swami. You are hitting Sudama, but it is your brother who is getting wounded".  P looks down to see his brother bleeding and writhing in agony. Tara urges him to realize krishna's leela and surrender to him. P pays no heed to her and raises his sword once again, butthis time Tara catches hold of the sword's naked blade with her own hands. Tara gently remonstrates with her husband saying that he by trying to hurt a brahman, he had sinned enough, now does also want to dispatch his borther to Yama's abode? P looks at his bleeding bother and his wife's hands also dripping with blood. Frustrated he throws away the sword and orders the soldiers to lock Sudama up in jail.

There is an ad break here, So K, SB and JV resume their conversation

SB asks how much will Sudama suffere? K replies that Sudama is his staunch devotee, so nothing will happen to him. On the other hand Paundrak , despite being his devotee had reached his nadir. Both the ladies are surprised, JV asks how can P be Krishna's devotee? Krishna replies that  dressing like him and constantly saying Vasudeva Vasudeva  was also a kind of bhakti (though unwittingly). But  this 'bhakti' was laced with arrogance and cruelty.

( For a change, the CVs have done their homework.- there is an entire sloka in Srimad Bhagavatham describing how Paundrak ultimately got  Moksha, because he had constantly uttered the Lord's name and even dressed like him. But sisnce he was evil, he had to be killed. (Sloka No24, Chapter 66)

SB asks why K did not punish Paundrak as yet. K replies he wants to give Paundrak one more chance to reform.

Paundrak is pacing in his room. He recollects how each and every attempt to harm Sudama had not only failed but had boomeranged on his kinsmen. Paundrak decides to keep Sudama exposed in the hot sun. Tara tries one more time to knock some sense into her husband, but he shuts her up.

Paundrak orders Senapati Durdhar to tie up Sudama outside. Between the cold weather of the night and the hot sun of the day, Sudama will surely break down. Tara looks shocked and scared
Sudama is once again taken to the top of the fort. The senapati orders cold water to be brought. and begins to pour pots of water on Sudama's head (Is this Sudama or Prahalad?)  The day heats up, and Sudama's feet begin to burn. But he continues to chant  Krsishna's name.
The senapati brings some madira(wine) in a  pot and forces Sudama to drink it. Sudama pleads with them sayng he is a brahman and iasks them not to commit such a sin. Some soldiers hold Sudama's head forcibly and the Senapati starts to tilt the pot into Sudama's moutn. But Krishna raises his hands in blessing and the madira in the pot just freezes. 

Meanwhile Paundrak is puzzled that despite undergoing such torture, Sudama had not accepted his lordship. Paundrak orders that by morning, if Sudama had not converted, his brother will have to chop off Sudama's head. The brother reminds him that everytime they hadtried to harm Sudama, it was he (the brother who had got hurt). Paundrak says he doesn't care any more. Even if he has to sacrifice all his relatives, he will do so, till Sudama begins to sing his praises.

Krishna announces to his wives that the time had come for him to go there personally

Edited by varaali - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have only one comment regarding this bizarre story - Were the creatives thinking about Prahalad while writing the screenplay? Edited by varaali - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the udpate!😊

As my parents were out, got to watch the episode & no BV today😈

I quite liked the first part where all the attacks on Sudama were in vain due to Krishna👍🏼. The mace & sword attack & defense of Krishna was super cool😎 And when the scene got followed by SB asking why he's not doing anything😆 if Krishna wasn't doing anything then who was saving Sudama from all those attacks😆

Don't know what to say about Tara... she smiles at Krishna's leela & cries on seeing Sudama being tortured. She's really brave to keep on warning Paundrak about his sins😆 How come he didn't lose his temper on her till now. The way he's after Sudama, he should be even after Tara as she keeps on talking about the real Krishna😕

Krishna says nothing will happen to Sudama & says that the more he'll get burnt the more he'll shine... so does that mean the torture will still go on even in the next week till Draupadi is found😵  Looks like the CVs are inserting tracks for Sudama & fitting him in any track just to torture him so the audiences will sympathize with him resulting into great TRPs😆

When that senapati was pouring cold water on Sudama then why didn't Krishna do anything & poor Sudama in the sun Honestly it was really unbearable to see Sudama going through all that torture😭 At least Krishna made the wine to freeze.

Varaali, I had the same question in my head while watching all this... Is this Sudama or Prahlad

Btw that laughter of Paundrak is really funny. Whenever he starts laughing even I start laughing😆

That dau of Paundrak had said that he can even give his life for him... now he's scared😆

So Krishna will go there personally... to bring Sudama back???😕 or just to raise the warning level before getting Paundrak's account banned permanently🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is getting incredibly sadistic - instead of showing Paundrak's story, they are showing torture sessions on Sudama.  Why?!  What's the point, when it didn't happen?  Just b'cos the Sudama trps were high when they showed the original story doesn't mean that it will be if they show him getting tortured.

I agree that Paundrak being recognized as an unwitting devotee is there in SB, but honestly, I disagree w/ whoever originally wrote that.  If one thinks that he's a God, that doesn't make him a devotee of God.

I found Paundrak calling his brother Dau pretty funny (I just caught the last bit of today's episode - will watch the full thing again on Sunday 9:30am).  But this bro had just the other day boasted of his willingness to die for him, so why suddenly is he hesitant to try & kill Sudama?  And Paundrak?  Why doesn't he just send Sudama to Krishna w/ a message, in which he demands his accessories?

Krishna's giving Paundrak several chances is consistent w/ what he tried w/ the Kauravas, but not what he tried w/ Paundrak.  In SB, Krishna, after getting a good laugh @ Paundrak's demands, simply set off for Karusa and that was it.

Anyway, hope that on Monday, this torture of Sudama ends, and they actually show what happened as per SB (I'm guessing that they can't be consistent w/ Hari vamsa due to there being no Damaghosha here)
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.😊

Paundraka's warning levels have already reached it's max.It's time to ban his account. Poor Sudama has to bear the torture. Krishna said he will not let anything happen to him, then what is this?
Paundraka doesn't mind sacrificing his near & dear ones, for him Sudama has become so important now.😆 His ha ha ha & Narakasura's ha ha ha are hillarious😆

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am going totally mad with the way they are showing the episodes ...
i am totally disappointed with the makers ...

nice update
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing much to add, as I MOSTLY agree 😊  with the opinions of most of the posts, in all the recent WU Threads. ⭐️ 

This story is going too far, like the prev one!!! 👎🏼  These atrocities of Paundrak MUST BE Stopped! They make no sense at all! I too remembered Prahlad while watching recent episodes. 😕   There was no reason to involve Sudama here, in this story  👎🏼. The performance of the Creatives are just mediocre in DBSK 😔.

@Vik- ENJOYED your post! 👍🏼 🤣  I too laugh whenever Paundrak is on screen with his evil smile 🤣

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I agree that Paundrak being recognized as an unwitting devotee is there in SB, but honestly, I disagree w/ whoever originally wrote that.  If one thinks that he's a God, that doesn't make him a devotee of God.

@Vrish, I guess, here the Creatives are referring to 'Virodha Bhakti', which can be noticed mainly in Raavan, Kans, Shishupal etc, as we all know. 

(I personally feel that the comparison above is 'far fetched'... Th' I'm not sure till now, as I haven't yet read the Paundrak track from org. SB.)

For interested members, here is a discussion about 'Virodha Bhakti' of Raavan and also about the 'Journey of the Souls of Jay-Vijay after they got cursed'  from Mytho Forum's 'RS PP' Thread:

Lola's and Shivang's posts here:

And from the next page, the same discussion continued between Shivang, Lola, Aradhana and Janu, upto  page 32.