Sasural Simar Ka

why did simar marry prem?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The whole point of simar running away was because prem would be cut off from his inheritance. 

she came back and married prem -- but this risk is still there that prem will  be cut off from his inheritance.

mataji is a vindictive individual.

also, does simar think that her life will be a bed of roses in the bharadwaj home now?  i mean mataji will be chafing at her and will most definitely get her revenge.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagark thumbnail
No i feel that prem and simar have taken the right decision of getting married.

And as far as that maathaji is upto her tricks again i dont think she would be able to succeed even this time becoz sid and prem are quite strong for her. She may try to make enemity between the two sisters but later she will only be the loser. Just wait and watch.

And am sure prem will always protect simar as now he is her husband and has been doing it before also.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Given how successful Sid is on his own, I think that both Prem & Simar have the confidence that he'd help them even if they got disinherited.

Too bad that Sid didn't follow through when he auctioned the house and suddenly turned 'good' - that would have defanged Mataji for good.