Has ashu really forgiven...

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well just came across MB's status on fb on the thing whether ashu has really forgiven mallika or not...so thought to share my views...

mallika's behavior was unexpected for ashu...it was a breakdown of his friendship and trust...a physical injury is easy to heal but a emotional injury is not...ashu considered mallika his best friend...he had emotional talks with her...she was so close to her...we except trust and support from our close ones so does ashu...but mallika proved him wrong...she hurt him and broke his trust...instead of supporting ashu and explaining him everything calmly she just went into offending him...a complete breakdown for ashu...he was messed with the love feeling and on that something like this from so close friend...and now mallika expect ashu to forgive her...and after quite protest ashu said he is not angry on mallika...mallika became happt but she was not able to notice which we all noticed...when ashu said he is not angry on mallika his face and his eyes were not supporting his tongue...they were going against...so the question is have ashu really forgiven mallika?...for me i don't think so...ashu is hurt to the core of his heart by mallika and forgiving her is not a easy task...but he said that he have forgiven her...i guess he said all this coz he unlike mallika respect their friendship...he knows what mallika has suffered from and his sweet gentle nature don't allow him to hurt her...so just to make her satisfied he said all this...but his inner side is not ready to do so...in other words his mind is doing all this not his heart...

what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree... but seriously that woman takes a mile given a inch !!1!😡