Awesome dear..:)
cntnue sooonn

thnqqq sweets 

πŸ˜›
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

maan will get to c an entire diff geet...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

thnqqq jyoti  πŸ˜Š

thnxx

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part

maan impressed with geet's office and work
tasha checking out maan, let's see what is geet's reaction

thnqqq dear...

πŸ˜› thnxxx

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: anisha_maaneet

awesome part dear...

loved it...

continue soon...

thnqqq anisha...

πŸ˜›

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
😭  m very  UPSET  wid  LIKES N COMMENTS πŸ˜­

Part 36

" yes mam..." said tasha...whose complete attension was on maan..checking him out...

" anything else..." came geet's firm voice...

maan rolled his eyes at her attitude n looked up only to find d gal named tasha staring at him motionless...maan cleared his throat , trying to distract her but she was lost helplessly...maan found it amusing but he possibly couldn't laugh...he controlled himself dats wen geet's dangerous shout ran through his ears...

" tasha.. "

wid dat tasha was terrible dragged back to reality , as she startled , " yes mam..."

maan wanted to laugh rolling on d couch noticing dose horrified expression of d poor gal.how can sum get scared of geet..he seriously wondered...he still remebered his cute bestfrnd's childish act n her innocence...it was hard task for him to control him laughter session but he did it sumhow...

"get out n send sasha in fast...now '"

dat was it...tasha made poorest face ever n ran for her dear life or say her dear job...shutting d door behind...

a moment passed..n maan's uncontrollable laughter burst out..echoing through her cabin.geet looked at him shocked 1st..den like weirdo n finally rolled her eyes thinking he hav lost completely...

" wat was dat..." dat was d only words maan could utter as he once again burst into laughter , almost falling on couch..catching for his damn breath...

geet scoffed at his antics , " agar tumhara SO-SO-SO-FUNNY laughing session khatam ho gaya ho...to vil u tell wat happened..."

maan shallowed his raced breaths n went to her only to sat on d table in front of geet...geet waited for his answer...

" did she just scared of u...or i was halucinating..."

" wat do u mean..? " came geet's sudden question...

maan replied wid a smirk , " ohh god...ab me hi tuze yaad dilau...ke tuze har baat ke liye mere paas aana padta tha...tuze wo school day yaad hai wen u were in 4th std...and a cockroch has entered ur school bag..u had scared d hell out of dat teacher like it was not a cockroch but sum kind of RDX or sumthing..." wid dat he gave geet a cheeky smile like teasing her...

geet smiled as she replied , " ab kya kare maan...tumne khud hi mujhe wo adat laga di thi ke me khud kisi chiz ka samna kar hi nahi pati thi...par jab tumne sath chhod diya..sab sikhana to tha hi..."

dere was no anger..no pain...no complain...no emotions in geet's voice wen she uttered dose words...but it teared maan's heart apart as he could understood d depth of d world...

d room filled wid silence..no one vil convince dat it was d same room dat was filled wid laughter a very damn minute ago...maan bowed his head she he rested his face in his palm while his elbows rested on his thighs...like a depressed person...

geet sighed knowing wat he was thinking...she had hurted him enough...she had angered enough...she didn't want to give him more pain..she thought n rethought n rethought over it..n den she realized..how wrong she was in blaming maan...he never claimed he loved her..he was alwz mandatory wid his world dat she is his best frnds...den  how can she blame him for sumthing dat was not his task..saving her was d task of d person who loved her..but wen maan never loved her or never claimed her den how can she put d blame on his shoulder...she never meant to hurt him..but sumwhere her tongue has filled wid so much bitterness dat only hurtfull words cum out...but now she had to rethought again..she vil not hurt maan more...he loves suzeil n now she want dem both to be happy...her all world is dadi maa now...maan was alwz her best frnd n vil alwz be...d 1st loved of her life dat hardly lasted for d 7 days...d most beautifull 7 days of her life...n den everything fell apart...

but watz maan fault in dis all...he was never a part fo it...n now she dnt want him to join as well...

geet pulled his hands of his face n looked at him wid frndsly emotions...maan looked at her confused as he was not expecting dat..he had thought she wud once again scold him for not having dere for her..or sumwhere he was heartly waiting for her scolf..he wanted her to ask him angrily y he didn't came for her..but she never asked dat hurted him d most...he felt it was only his responsibility to take care of his geetu..but den her not blaming him made him feel like a stranger..he alwz loved wen she complained to him about him only like she used to do in deir childhood...wen she would sit in his lap making baby face n he wud kiss her cheek asking wat happened...while she wud hug him n strt complaing about himself only...only to receice a cute apology from her maan...he missed it...he missed geet...he missed his best frnd geetu...
but dat was a long gone story...

" maan mene tumhara dil dukhane ke irade se nahi kaha..me to bas aisehi keh rahi thi...ab mujhe kabhi n kabhi to sikhna tha hi..."

maan pulled her up as she stood in front of him while he was in sitting position in front of her on d table...

" tu mujhpe gussa kyu nahi karti geet...tune kyu mujhe nahi puchha ke me kyu nahi aaya...me koi gair hun kya..." asked maan wid his tone laced in pain as he continued , " haan geet...bol na..tumne kyu mujhe roka brij ko marane se...agar tuze lagta hai ke me usse etni aasani se chhod dunga to aisa nahi hoga geet...tu chahe ya na chahe...me usse jaan se maar hi dunga " completed maan wid finality in his voice...

geet smiled n replied wid 1 of her understanding voice , " maan...tum gair kaise ho sakta hai..u r my cloesest frnd n u know dat..mene tumhe isliye roka kyunki jo mene plan kiya hai...me usme koyi rukawat nahi chahti..." 

geet's reply put maan in his confusion as he tried to read dat dangerous spark in her eyes...like it had sum obssession...he had heard about obssession of love..but obsession of revenge...dat wud lead to nothing but destruction...

maan took her hands in his as he tried to make her understand , " geet me hu na...fir tuze in sab me padne ki kya jarurat hai..me tujse wada karta hun..me usse saza dilwaunga..par me tuze aur kisi musibat me nahi dekhna chahta..."

geet looked at him n burst into laughters...dat laughter had no emotion..it was a complete blank laugh which made maan hell worry for geet...wat has happened to her..he has never known dis geet...

geet stooped aftr a while as she replied wid terrible rage , " meri musibate khatam hochuki hai maan...ab us parivar ki musibate shuru honewali hai...har ek gunah ka hisab dena hai unhe geet handa ko..har ek gunah...me maa-paa.." ...her world trailed off as she realized just wat d hell was she speaking in front of maan...few moments ago she had decided she vil keep him out of dis n now she wes going to tell him dat horrible truth dat her maa-papaji never had an accident..it was a pure murder...

her sudden silence put maan in trauama as he was diappointed wid her lack of trust in him...

maan tried to play wid his words to make her open up to him , " tu kuchh keh rahi thi..maa-paa kya..."

" ough..me yeh keh rahi thi..ke unke is harkat ne meri maa-papaji ki atma ki kitni chot pohochayi...me unhe saza dilakar rahungi..."

d uncertainty in geet'c voice made maan doubt if dat was she wanted to tell or sumthing else...

" to kya socha hai tune is baare me..." tried maan again...

but his question put a spark on geet's face as she looked at him wid looks like JUST-WAIT-N-WATCH...

maan shook his head n was about to put a question again wen d ring of phone broke d chain...

geet instantly picked it up , " geet handa here..."

IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  part 37   

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
loved it... waiting for the next... waise I have rad it in FB... fir bhi do bara padh li😊