Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
More than anything...if he has plans of coming back to TV, hope it is on Sony and not any other channel! Their future looks the brightest as of now with the line-up of shows they have...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Few weeks back when there were rumours of his comeback even I thought he would be back on a new Sony show. But now Sony's slots are full...their next launch is a Balaji show on extra marital affair of a middle aged man. I dont think Mishal fits in there and nor does he fit into any of the existing shows. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm! Maybe they can chuck that Saas Bina Sasural wala show out. It has been on for some time, no? KTLK, BALH, Parvarish aren't going anywhere anytime soon. And neither is CID. Maybe if they do a seasonal show like Ra.one...something contemporary...MR will fit into that kind of role. 

But one thing that stands out to me about Sony is Sumeet's one liner from his show..."CID par Sony channel ki TRP kitni hai?!" 😆 
TheRager thumbnail
^^^I think now we can safely say Sumeet's line is no longer applicable.
But his another line...that producers experiment with shows for 6 months and finally nothing works and it closes down holds true for LTL.
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

^^^I think now we can safely say Sumeet's line is no longer applicable.

But his another line...that producers experiment with shows for 6 months and finally nothing works and it closes down holds true for LTL.

@bold: 😕
TheRager thumbnail
Finally saw the interview. There was a repeat telecast today at 8pm. Yay!
It was so nice to see Mishal after a long time and that too in something apart from his denim shirt. But like everyone said he looked REALLY tired. As if he had been working hard without sleeping for days.
The worst part of the interview: The anchor saying that fans are saying he was fired from LTL due to substance abuse. 🤢Why blame fans you idiot? Do fans know more that you? And who are these 'fans'?
The best part of the interview: Mishal saying he is back in the industry from past two months meeting up with producers and directors. Gives us hope!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks friends for sharing the news...

Mishal ... waiting to see you soon on screen...
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Highlight of the interview the guy is back and meeting with producers and directors. Yippeee and I am so happy he said he won't quit TV. 👏 I too hope he comes back on TV and that to on Sony I only watch Sony nowadays. It has no social issues stuff going on in its shows hence it is excellent. 👍🏼 

LOL kshreya ekta has a show on extra marital affairs coming up. I think all her shows at some point have that.  I guess the only change will be it will be extra marital affairs all the time. 😆

Thanks to Anirka, Sonee, Khushi for the video update.

Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for uploading the video.😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 the link khushi
h8d the reporter 4 asking tht n blaming the fans...wt nonsense wt so called fans had written in abt this drug habit wen its neva been heard of b4 this very episode...ridiculous excuse from the reporter...we had lots of fan mail...yh right...bet u nethin no fan wud hav associated mishal with drugs

good 2 c mishal after ages...smiling n laughing, so cute...mis him so much