luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Virman OS

Hey guys, this is my first OS on my favorite couple Virat and Manvi. Usually I m just a reader and normally just comment on other people's fabulous writing, But I couldn't resist writing this. So here is small piece of my stupid writing, Please do comment and tell me if I should continue with it..???

Background Info : A month passed to Viren and Jivika's wedding. Manvi was staying with the Vaderas for some days. Virat and Manvi were in love but no one else knew... Hope you guys will like it.

She was ill and she knew it now. Yesterday evening she got her test reports. Now she knew what all those fainting spells, that high fever, the severe headache and easy bruising meant. She was having blood cancer in its second stage. No one else knew except Virat as he accompanied her to the doctor. She wanted no one to know about her illness but she knew sooner or later they will come to know. But she wanted some time to figure out how to tell everyone, and she was grateful to Virat that he accepted her wish to give her some time.

She was sitting on the bench in the garden outside Vadera mansion with the photo album of Viren and Jivika's wedding. Her head was throbbing with pain. But she ignored it and watched the pictures of the wedding.

Virat watched her from behind. She was happy, looking at the photos and smiling. Virat loved her and her smile. But he knew that she was going through pain form inside. He wanted her to tell everyone about her illness, but he couldn't deny her innocent wish of the need for some time. He admired her quality of giving out happiness only to others and keeping all the pain to herself. She was the ray of sunshine in his dark and empty life. It was she who broke through all the barriers he had built around himself. She made him forget the sorrows of his past and made him live in the present to the fullest. She made him realize that he can do whatever he want to in his life and taught him to follow his heart, his dreams. She was the light which brightened his life. SHE WAS HIS LIFE!!!

Done. So please tell me how is it and if I should continue with it or not?? Joote, chappals are always welcome...😆

Thanks!!!!!!

Niki 😊

Part 2:
Page 5

Edited by luvzindagi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awesome 
please do continue
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it plz continue and pm me
luvzindagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaimah

its awesome 

please do continue

Thanks. It means o lot..😊
luvzindagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivu124

Loved it plz continue and pm me

Glad you liked it
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love it! Please continue! :)
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its noce esp how you have explained on why Mannu i sspl to Virat and the best quality of Maanvi that is keeping pain to herself while speading joy...do continue and please PM me when you continue...
luv.u.zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey! that was really good! please do continue and pm me when u update yeah? thanks! good job! ðŸ˜Š
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre yaar ruk kyu gayi ?! jaldi continue karo n pls pm me...
luvzindagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Talli-

Loved It.. Loved It.. Loved It.. Please Continue..

Thank u so much