Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

wat flashback aham should have

rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really love the flashbacks but they should also include some gopi hapi moments like birthday track wen he didnt hug her back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he should have the flashback of scenes like him slapping her, throwing her out of his room, making her to take the vows back...so that he will understand how much pain she had endured with him...He must make up for all that things...
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

he should have the flashback of scenes like him slapping her, throwing her out of his room, making her to take the vows back...so that he will understand how much pain she had endured with him...He must make up for all that things...

I agree.
Flashback is the realisation time for ahem,i thought they will show ahem hurting  gopi and now repentence and realising the worth of her but instead they showed the changed ahem. 
QueenRani2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he should have the flashback when he beat Umang and he came back then Kokila was nursing him and he saw Gopi in the mirror who was suffering with him and he should think that even after that he didn't consider her. Edited by QueenRani2 - 12 years ago
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gohem123

Totally agree with you