Pratiba- what an ungracious woman!

celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mr Singh was kind enough to offer her a place to stay in his humble abode but she walks around with this contemptious look all day as if everything is beneath her in that house...where would they have gone, had Mr Singh not offered shelter? I cannot figure how anyone can change so drastically , it is just ridiculous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shes still stuck in her i hate  abha mode
afghan33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

shes still stuck in her i hate  abha mode

yeah i agree and karan is just standing there watching his mother bad mouth abha he cant stand up for her what a shame karan..
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prathibha.. devil, she is abnormal.. No commonsense.. Worst devil.. She need a shock treatment.. Hope Albeli wil give it her very soon..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I was also shocked about her behaviour yesterday I watch only the last part.
Nadia123 thumbnail
yeah, I mean, she is staying in Abha's maaika and yet she was being grateful that Priyanka's maaika was asking about their well-being and Abha's family have caused her problems. It would be fantastic when she sees who has had them thrown out of SB!!!😡
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Someone needs to slap Pratibha and say wake up woman! ðŸ˜¡
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out who's running things at SB now; the ungrateful ðŸ¤¬
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, her own daughter made them go out while they are seeking shelter as the person who she hates! Abha's father. Hope Pratibha wakes up and regrets her mistake big time for even slapping Abha.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prathibha regret.. When Vaishu ? I really want she goes to her old abnormal condition... That is suitable for her well..