Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: community_drive

R u the CV? LOL

it's cool! I dont mind if u join the CV's and mould the track in this way! I liked it!

No, I am not. Nor intend to become one.  Dont want to get the curses of many when they dont like my plot!
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

omge u'r amazing...u have thought it logically,story would be nice if it goes in this way..

i think u r a member of cvs😆 just kidding😃

If it is logical then most likely we may not get to see it because more often than not, CVs of daily soaps dont subscribe to logic. The more illogical, the better.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Wow great stuff there!
I agreed with mostly everything, except the part where La makes ASR and KKG get engaged. I think ASR will try to figure out what is going on with KKG and will somehow find out part of the truth, maybe that her fiance is cheating on her but not that its Shyam. Maybe he will figure that out and then some track...i dont know. Maybe he'll try to help her get justice or maybe he will do detectivegiri and figure out that its Shyam babua...

But you have a reallly creative mind! Fantastic ideas!!! :D
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

Hey!

Wow great stuff there!
I agreed with mostly everything, except the part where La makes ASR and KKG get engaged. I think ASR will try to figure out what is going on with KKG and will somehow find out part of the truth, maybe that her fiance is cheating on her but not that its Shyam. Maybe he will figure that out and then some track...i dont know. Maybe he'll try to help her get justice or maybe he will do detectivegiri and figure out that its Shyam babua...

But you have a reallly creative mind! Fantastic ideas!!! :D

Since I've come to like La, I want her to stay positive. So you can say that the LA bit is my wishful thinking.  I do hope Arnav does his own detectivegiri although I am not counting on that.  If he finds out about Shyam so soon, the story will finish fast.  They need some drama element, don't they?