pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Vandy did a beautiful job on this Mohur VM 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b26Z7facarA[/YOUTUBE]
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bidz when her husband finally loves her back (if we get to see it), i think she'd be quite shy and Mohan would be the one doing all the besharami then! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

Romantic Mohan would be such a treat to watch! πŸ˜
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rani, yes, Vandy dii did a marvelous job here. Loved it. 😳

Aysha, you should watch HC romancing on screen. Damn he looks hot. You haven't seen him in romantic avatar naa, so once you'll see him like that, you'll become paagal like us πŸ˜† Dekhna hai? Phir mujhe mat bolna ki maine tumhe paagal banaa diya. πŸ˜†

Iss liye I'm waiting badly for Mohan to fall for Kastur, which I guess, we will see it soon if the CVs want to give a logical ending. Anyways, lets hope for best. πŸ˜ƒ
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Wow... beautiful vm by Vandy! β€οΈ

Ever since i saw that SBS segment, i've been wanting to see MohUr on this song! Was truly MohUrlicious, the scene selection was fab! πŸ˜
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Why not Bidzy... send me some scenes and i'll tell you if i'm pagal at the end of it! πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yes the scene she selected when well with the lyrics of the song to the T. I love it and am going to think positive and see what CV do with Mohur.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
So what you think Kastur find out the real reason Mohan married her 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Why not Bidzy... send me some scenes and i'll tell you if i'm pagal at the end of it! πŸ˜†

Check your inbox Aysha πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So what you think Kastur find out the real reason Mohan married her 

Well, I don't think it would happen cuz right now, Mohan somewhere feels for Kastur. Maybe as a friend but yes, he does and it's proved in today's episode.

Mohan was angry with Kastur yet how cutely he said indirectly to Kastur (through Reena) that "sirf leke aayi ya khilayegi bhi" 😳 πŸ˜† He's damn cute, no matter what πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let me just say, hell to the no Kastur is going to be taken back by Mohan. Nuh, Uh.  Mohan's going to be bowled over by Kastur!  The only reason Kastur might hesitate is if she is not sure about Mohan's feelings. But once she knows he loves her, man he's in for a hell of a surprise. A hell of a surprise. Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago