Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i want tragic ending - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: farroo

haay yaar tum log to serious hogai pehli bat to yeah hai kai pkyek ki alag jaga hai or titanic apni jaga hai titanic is epic n pkyek is beautiful yaar mairi post mai to fighting shoru hagyi aisa karo kai tum ek ff likho jis ki sad ending kardo somple sara gussa sushhhπŸ˜‰ n btw yaha par a r kaisai agai πŸ₯±

Sorry for the fight in your topic πŸ€£ She was telling me that we always remember happy ennding that's why had to give examples to explain that I don't agree. πŸ˜†
Me too thinking why bringing AR 
No thanks I am too lazy for FF but you can try would love to read πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--faroo-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Austy you seriously said everything I wanted to say😳 Season 1 was the best season and will always be. Everything was perfect then. And why are they doing a bollywood shaadi? I would have loved had Piya turned into a Vampire and then AP would have married. Atleast she could have become the bahu of the Raichands and lived with themπŸ˜† More than a tragic ending, I wanted Abhiya to live together as immortals always and that would have satisfied the story more for me. But I am happy that AP are finally ending together, because a few months back I was not even expecting that πŸ€’

yeah absolutely right season 1 is wow n i could not forgot it at all n after season 1 for mr pkyek is finish 
--faroo-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Sorry for the fight in your topic πŸ€£ She was telling me that we always remember happy ennding that's why had to give examples to explain that I don't agree. πŸ˜†
Me too thinking why bringing AR 
No thanks I am too lazy for FF but you can try would love to read πŸ˜†

i am currently writing a ff n its end will be tragicπŸ˜‰
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ek maar jaey yah phir dono, I dont care... The only thing I want is a sad ending,  damn. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
Without forgetting to kill Jehhh badly... 🀒 cut him into pieces in order to fed the dogs πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
You mean season 4... as after the 3 months leap they are calling it season 3  Only for 20 episodes. πŸ‘  πŸ˜†

Arrey yaar by season 2 i meant PKYEK 2 πŸ˜† Matlab once it stops, they cn have a break and the sequel cn be started !! πŸ˜ƒ 
N yea Jeh k tukde tukde kr k doggies ko khila do πŸ˜‘ (The same doggies tht the CVs use to call thm wolves πŸ€£πŸ€£ )
Want some thrill even after the show ends toh shaadi kr k toh kahaani khtm he karing πŸ˜­ .. Though the story ended the day Abhay became a human ! 
--faroo-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya119

Arrey yaar by season 2 i meant PKYEK 2 πŸ˜† Matlab once it stops, they cn have a break and the sequel cn be started !! πŸ˜ƒ 
N yea Jeh k tukde tukde kr k doggies ko khila do πŸ˜‘ (The same doggies tht the CVs use to call thm wolves πŸ€£πŸ€£ )
Want some thrill even after the show ends toh shaadi kr k toh kahaani khtm he karing πŸ˜­ .. Though the story ended the day Abhay became a human ! 

yeah right the show ended when abhay becum human n yeah if u want sad ending so watch pkyek epi when abhay freezes in ice grave for me pkyek ended in that dayπŸ˜‰
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
@faroo, seema like u hate Jeh a lot  πŸ˜†
--faroo-- thumbnail

@faroo, seema like u hate Jeh a lot  πŸ˜†

oh sometimes i hate jeh like a hell n some time i like him par jo bhi bolo abhay sirf vampire hi acha lagta hai human abhay🀒
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Abhay jaisa bhi ho , mujhe boht achha lagta hai πŸ˜†
Bcas THE ABHAY is THE ABHAY πŸ˜‰

Aur Jeh jaisa bhi ho, mujhe bura lgta hai πŸ˜ƒ
--faroo-- thumbnail

Abhay jaisa bhi ho , mujhe boht achha lagta hai πŸ˜†

Bcas THE ABHAY is THE ABHAY πŸ˜‰

Aur Jeh jaisa bhi ho, mujhe bura lgta hai πŸ˜ƒ

woh to hai hi abhay to acha hai hi hai i mean vampire abhay is better then human abhay n secondly why i sometime like jeh becuz my big bro is same as jeh or us ko sab yeh boltai hai or agar mainai us kai samnai bol diya kai mujhai jeh acha nahi lagta to maiπŸ€’πŸ˜†
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
heheh farroo πŸ˜ƒ Btw, whts ur name ?? πŸ˜³

Yea The vampy Abhay was better but Human Abhay mein humein Abhay ki intelligence dikhi πŸ˜‰