Amazing show on sisterhood!the best on tv!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i totally am amazed by this show!such a portrayal of sisterhood ive never seen on tv before.yesterday 's episode was heartbreaking when jeevika searched for maanvi instead of thinking of her marriage which is due in few minutes.superb and hats off,mr.director!for the first time,i seriously dont mind the draggy track because it is really worth it.the emotions between the sisters are unexplainable.the show made a great rise to my own relationship with my only sister .yesterday,i kept thinking how would i react when my sister gets into shaadi mode and all which will be due next year.ive never realised ill miss her the most after her vivaah.we constantly fight and she being elder five years to me has her tempers flaring high most of the times and i used to sometimes ignore or answer her back...in between,we end up taking revenge at each other.of course,we loved each other but aisa nahi jaise jeevika maanvi is...for the first time,a television show taught me that i should appreciate my sister more and start forgiving ...im really thankful to the director for bringing in a show that captures the real sisterhood bond ,broke the barriers of normal romantic daily soaps and reinvented the family love concept rather realistically without making anyone really villainy for no reason.everyone has a good role and they play their role well.dabbu s convo with maanvi was perfect example of balanced role given to all.chacha ji, badi beeji as well as beeji ,all were simply awesome.credits to the writers ,superb dialogues ,very real and thoughtful.this is one show that i pray remains long.im tired of mindless serials where there is no scope for supporting characters and it is always about the main leads.here ,kudos to the director for making the show a hero instead of the characters.i must say,swamini s characterization is unique.she s meant to be some villainy person who hates maanvi but even she was portrayed as someone with a heart yesterday when she looked baffled by virat s explanation that maanvi is not coming.the way she explained her situation and looked shocked was enough to convince us that she is a real human albeit just dislikes maanvi in someways,that's all.that reason is definitely gonna stir the show in coming months but that's definitely essential as the story needs to move forward with some villainy stuffs.but,yesterday the director convinced the audience in me that the core concept of love ,sisterhood is here to stay and  the show will be an amazing one.

p/s:i have never cried for a tv show,ive been emotional during grey s anatomy ,bidaai(parul was awesome especially during her and sadhna s scenes)kasauti zindagi ki (totally loved prerna aka my favourite shweta  in it) but this is the show that made me cry buckets repeatedly especially this week..im not sure how am i going to handle maanvi illness track in the future...for now,this is an amazing show..hats off,mr.director and the cvs!.pls keep up the great job!

nice analysis.but dont u think this portrayal of sisterhood is tooo muchi find it quite un realistic at times .
I don't really watch tv serials but since I started watching EHMMBH i have never missed out an episode! And also i love the couples in the show, viren and jeevika, virat and maanvi. It is the best show on tv! Edited by Leena90 - 12 years ago
truly yaar ehmmbh iz amazing serial..krystl nd nia rockkk