Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Witcha Wants To Create A EMA MU In Siddhi's Mind

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

guys from what i saw past this few weeks of kunal-witcha krap...siddhi jealousy...and kunal hiding stuff from siddhi...witcha creating a circumstance that make siddhi feels insecured abt her marriage relationship...and vineet EMA talk in the party to kunal on his entry...i try to figure out and make 2 and 2 together to find out what is the actual motive of witcha...and i feel that she wants to create a EMA misunderstanding on siddhi's mind...she wants to make siddhi feel that kunal is still madly in love with her and makes her feels that kunal has not forgotten his first love and is not happy with his marriage...therefore he is having an EMA with her...and wants to be with her throughout his life...i know kunal is not such a person...he can never betray his wife and marriage for some pyscho witcha stalking him and his marriage...but then thats what witcha's plan...she wants siddhi to think that kunal and her having an EMA...he is not happy with his marriage...and the next casr both lawyers file for is their divorce case...

seriously its high time...siddhi knows the true colours of witcha...and save her marriage and husband from the clutches of that witcha...even seema although told half truth to that witcha abt SiNal HM...but she knows the true intentions of witcha...what is she upto...and she is not over with kunal yet...i hope siddhi gets some brains from seema to understood the whole situation before its too late...

and kunal have to stop sulking over the devil...instead of giving importance to that devil and thinking abt her future...he should concentrate on his marriage and future...which is going nowhere...i hate to see his devdas avtaar for that witcha...i don't mind it for siddhi but not for a devil...even if he gets marry to this devil...he can never be happy in his life...because this psycho women doesn't understand the meaning of love...relationships...sacrifice...family...she only love herself and i am very sure she would have want kuna to move out from his family and have various problems with his family...he might suffocate his life for her

seriously...i prefer milind mishra of kayamath...and kunal sehgal of kya hoga nimmo ka...where they were in love with their first love ayesha and natasha...but then they also care for their wives prachi and nimmo...it never took alot of time for them to get over from their first love and fall for their wives deeply though yes i agree kunal(eijaz)...took sometime...since his character has been always confused...our kunal is taking way alot of time to fall for his wife...and also sulking too much for a devil who is never worth his love in the first place...i know anand factor is there...but then he should give a chance for his marriage...siddhi loved anand and lost him way more than kunal has for witcha...but she never sulked around...having devdasi mode in her face...she is still fulfilling her responsiblites as a wife and also giving a beautiful chance for her marriage...

if still he wants to sulk around for witcha...than he better divorce siddhi...and then suffer with that witcha...thats what he wants...he is ruining his own marriage and hurting his wife alot because of his moodswings due to that devil...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice thoughts Mages. I don't mind SiNal taking their time to fall in love, but I really mind witcha factor induced in the story needlessly. I mean what happened to Kunal 5 years ago was not because of witcha, it was because of her father D K Thakaral. So If anybody trying to ruin Kunal life, It should be Thakaral himself and not witcha. 

Also, in the circumstances SiNal's marriage happened had nothing to do with witcha. It happened due to Kunal's mother being in shock. So why again witcha is Unnecessarily being forced into the narration? 

The story should be focused equally on Kunal's loggerhead with Thakaral at the professional front and how he is trying to adjust with his distinct marriage with Siddhi at the personal front. They can simply proceed with the show with a beautiful story without having any negativity included in the story. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Very nice thoughts Mages. I don't mind SiNal taking their time to fall in love, but I really mind witcha factor induced in the story needlessly. I mean what happened to Kunal 5 years ago was not because of witcha, it was because of her father D K Thakaral. So If anybody trying to ruin Kunal life, It should be Thakaral himself and not witcha. 

Also, in the circumstances SiNal's marriage happened had nothing to do with witcha. It happened due to Kunal's mother being in shock. So why again witcha is Unnecessarily being forced into the narration? 

The story should be focused equally on Kunal's loggerhead with Thakaral at the professional front and how he is trying to adjust with his distinct marriage with Siddhi at the personal front. They can simply proceed with the show with a beautiful story without having any negativity included in the story. 

So agree with you rani..The show can move beautifully wid the concept you just mentioned..
Saunee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree to some extent to your thoughts...bt what i feel to SiNal's marriage is only a relation which they got into because of societal circumstances or because of their family requirements...it still have to reach to a meaningful relations ..i mean they really need some time to have feelings as hubby -wife to each other...so as far as witcha is concern I dont think she will be able to break their marriage as they dont have any marriage relationship in real...how can she break something which doesnt exist in real...talking about societal conditions so we all can see that Kunal's mother condition is also not so well yet...still in improving stage...

I dont know why but i have a strong feeling that this Witcha track will develop love feelings in SiNal for each other...will make their marriage a strong and meaningful relation...They will fall for each other...or unknowingly may accept this to each other in the process of clearing witcha's confusions...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i agree siddhi's love for anand and anand's love for siddhi was so much deeper and pure compared to kunal witcha, yet after anand's death siddhi is doing her best to make all happy. kunal needs to appreciate her and not take her for granted

but you know looking at kunal, i think he is just there for witcha as a friend, we know she is negative and evil, but he doesnt, he thinks she wants to move on but vin wont be right for her hence all the nonsense track, 

siddhi may mu kunal and they may have fights but i am sure things will work out bec witcha wont iwn in long run

this track will finally end they friendship too and then we can have sinal and a proper professional track too

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago