Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

Even in  an uncensored video amar walked up to juhi and told her that sky has never done any special favors for anyone else the way he has done for juhi and bedi. He told amar then even after he wud leave the show to take care of juhi and bedi. What juhi did was just disgusting. 

amar ko khud pata sky se us ko koi faida nhe hain to matlab amar sach bolrha hain!!!!!
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

amar ko khud pata sky se us ko koi faida nhe hain to matlab amar sach bolrha hain!!!!!

amar has sabse bada faida if sky n juhi r together. he'll bcum captain only when juhi votes with sky. tht bimbo sunny may follow juhi. so amar panickd coz his feet lickin of sky is gonna go waste now. i think juhi understood amar's dirty intensions. she's chalu like amar.
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

In todays episode she came to juhi and said she never wanted to tell the deal to sid that they will save him in nominations if he helps us to win the task,and she also instigated juhi against sky that yaha koi kisi ka bhai nahi hai ,she thought that juhi must be ryt this time and outside everyone might be supporting juhi and she would be hated for that,so she came and did all this drama with juhi,I liked her in yesterdays episode but again today i hate her,she again showed that sacchai ki putli waala character,i will be surprized if her fans will like this act done by her,coz all her fans were saying she was ryt yesterday,and i too supported them,but she switched her side as soon as the task got over,she is doogli.

she didnt switch any sides. she's jus clearin her name and using the oppurtunity to draw apart sky and juhi, which is nothing wrong. thats the game and im glad she's playing it sly. its about time.

drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

In todays episode she came to juhi and said she never wanted to tell the deal to sid that they will save him in nominations if he helps us to win the task,and she also instigated juhi against sky that yaha koi kisi ka bhai nahi hai ,she thought that juhi must be ryt this time and outside everyone might be supporting juhi and she would be hated for that,so she came and did all this drama with juhi,I liked her in yesterdays episode but again today i hate her,she again showed that sacchai ki putli waala character,i will be surprized if her fans will like this act done by her,coz all her fans were saying she was ryt yesterday,and i too supported them,but she switched her side as soon as the task got over,she is doogli.

i seriously donno why ppl like heršŸ¤¢
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She instigated juhi against sky. she is in for playing the game and Mahek was always great with instigating people. There is no rule that only sky and amar are allowed to be game players. Its about time everyone else does it too...I just dont like her bringing dead father or mother or parents swears in the game. she needs to overdramatize everything
Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You can not blame Sky for Mehak's decision! Mehak was at fault today..