Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek is two faced

Posted: 12 years ago
In todays episode she came to juhi and said she never wanted to tell the deal to sid that they will save him in nominations if he helps us to win the task,and she also instigated juhi against sky that yaha koi kisi ka bhai nahi hai ,she thought that juhi must be ryt this time and outside everyone might be supporting juhi and she would be hated for that,so she came and did all this drama with juhi,I liked her in yesterdays episode but again today i hate her,she again showed that sacchai ki putli waala character,i will be surprized if her fans will like this act done by her,coz all her fans were saying she was ryt yesterday,and i too supported them,but she switched her side as soon as the task got over,she is doogli. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited by andhradada - 12 years ago
juhi ko safai nhe do usse to sirf khaana chaiyeh!!!!!!😆
and every now and then she swears on her dead father,she did it today too,thats disgusting.
radhika215 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but she did tell the truth...you think mahek would come up with aplan liek that? it was all amar and skys plan to get sid to let them get away with the keys and they knew he would only listen to mahek. and in a way amar and sky played mahek because sid went and told juhi about the plan so mahek looks bad, not sky or amar. 
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

God bless u :)

GOOD !!!! Good Bless U ALL!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: rrpatel

but she did tell the truth...you think mahek would come up with aplan liek that? it was all amar and skys plan to get sid to let them get away with the keys and they knew he would only listen to mahek. and in a way amar and sky played mahek because sid went and told juhi about the plan so mahek looks bad, not sky or amar. 

ya but usko itna hi bura lag raha tha to usko usi time pe refuse kar dena chahiye tha na,sid ko kyun boli???,and according to me that was fair,in the rule book it was clearly written that "har sambhav koshish karni hai task jeetne ke liye"...the truth is somewhere around the line she still haven't forgived sky,she still hate him.She is a plain disgust.a two faced personality. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

ya but usko itna hi bura lag raha tha to usko usi time pe refuse kar dena chahiye tha na,sid ko kyun boli???,and according to me that was fair,in the rule book it was clearly written that "har sambhav koshish karni hai task jeetne ke liye"...the truth is somewhere around the line she still haven't forgived sky,she still hate him.She is a plain disgust.a two faced personality.

i got your point mahek ke ghalti hain yahan mai manta hoo though i am mahek fan!
Originally posted by: annamunna

i got your point mahek ke ghalti hain yahan mai manta hoo though i am mahek fan!

thank you😊
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

thank you😊

phele ya to mana kardete ya to phir bad main juhi safai nhe dete us ko to sirf khana dete woh manjate😆
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago