Pakistani Serials

Extended Scene Humsafar: Ashar's Apology

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii Guys I'm here with another extended scene I hope you enjoy

Scene : after khirad returns from her friend's engagement and finds Ashar in a completely changed mood and he had slept without even seeing Khirad 

Khirad was tensed and wondered what had brought this drastic change in Ashars mood all of a sudden

Ashar came home from office and Khirad asked him if he had lunch 
" Ashar aap ne khaana khaya?"
"Maine kha liya hai" to Khirads shock Ashar responds rudely
"Lekin maine abhi tak nahi khaya hai, aap ko to pata hai na hum har roz saath khana khate hain" says Khirad very dissappointed.
"To kyon mera wait karti ho? Jao khalo jake" Ashar again replies firmly

Saying this Ashar leaves to avoid any further conversation

"Pata nahi kia hogaya hai inko, kuch hua bhi nahi phir bhi.. " She wonders maybe something about work is bothering him
She goes out to find him and asks "Ashar kia hua? Office mein kuch hua hai kia?maine agar kuch kardia to I'm sorry please mujhse naraz mat hon" Khirad pleads
"Maine kaha na main tumse naraz nahi hoon, ab please jao yahan se kaam karne do mujhe" Ashar again disappoints her 
With that Khirad leaves

Kia karoon main, aik taraf yeh meri itni parva karti hai doosri taraf Khizer I know I should talk it out instead of behaving wierd lekin main confused hoon kaise baat karoon tumse main tumhe sharminda nahi karna chahta, I highly doubt ke tum aisa kuch karogi magar... please try to understand Khirad I still love you as much just give me some time I promise I will fix everything 

Phone rings Khirad doesn't receive but sees that Khizer is calling

While she was recalling everything she realizes that ever since Khizer has entered their lives Ashar seems to be disturbed but Ashar isn't narrow minded why would he not like Khizers presence he himself is friends with Sarah and as far as Khirad knew him he wasn't a hypocrite but then agaian he was very possesive about Khirad  

Meanwhile Khizer calls again 
This time Khirad picked up
"Hello "
"Asalamoalaikum Khizer" Khirad says firmly
"Khirad aap phone nahi utha rahi thi khairiat?"
"Khizer aik baat kahoon please bura mat maniye ga"
"Jee khaiye" asks Khizer surprised
" Dekhe main jo bhi aap se ab kahoon gi woh aapko shayad ajeeb lage lekin main practical ho kar bol rahi hoon baad mein ziyada problems hon is se acha hai main abhi sab kuch saaf kardoon"
"Aap kia kehna chah rahi hain? Main kuch samjha nahi " replies Khizer confused 
" Dekhiyie main aik shaadi shuda ladki hoon mera aik ghair mard se milna shayad mere shohar ko na pasand ho mujhe pata hai Ashar aise nahi hai lekin yeh theek nahi hai aur agar unhe koi aiteraaz hoga bhi to woh jaaiz hai.. Isiliye meri aap se request hai please Khizer aaj ke baad aap mujhse nahi milenge...hum dono sirf classmates hain yeh baat sirf hum dono jaante hai log kia interpret karte honge iska mujhe andaza bhi nahi hai... Main nahi chahti meri shadi shuda zindagi kharab ho..please Khizer try to understand Allah Hafiz" with her last words with Khizer she ends the conversation hoping this brutal action of hers will fix everything

She thinks to herself and turns around only to find Ashar standing right there
They talk through eyes for a second which was enough for them to create the confort zone after what had happened outside.
"Aapke liye chai laaoon?" Asks Khirad slowly tears building in her eyes
"Khirad" says Ashar with guilt and a lump in his throat
Khirad looks up with tears of hope in her eyes

"I'm sorry for my behaviour..."
Just when Khirad was about to say something Ashar tells her through the silence and his apologetic eyes 
Bas chup raho aaj bolne do mujhe

" Haan maine tumhari aur Khizer ki baatein sun li"
Khirad is suprised to know what was going on his mind. She had a hint that this was probably bothering him but she still had hope that Ashar could never let a thought like that cross his mind
"I felt insecure, mujhe nahi pata kyon, jaanta hoon ghalat tha lekin kia karoon jo meri aankhein dekhti wohi mera dimaagh sochta chahe jo marzi bhi karloon"
Khirad just wanted to hear him quietly and there she stood intently listening to him
"Yeh bhi jaanta hoon ke mujhe baat karleni chahiye thi, lekin main confused tha nahi chahta tha humare rishte mein koi daraar aye isliye pehle confirm karna chahta tha"
His mind and heart battled enough to unveil Ashars rudeness towards Khirad which had developed a pinch of bitterness in Khirad too
"Ashar mujhe aap se yeh umeed nahi thi" she says disappointedely
"Mujhe maaf kardo Khirad I'm genuinely sorry" he says looking down as he couldn't face Khirad, at least not when he was apologizing
" Ashar, main to aap to aik ideal, aik extraordinary bilkul perfect shohar samjhti thi"
"Lekin aap ne bhi wohi kia jo har ordinary typical mard karta hai..shaq"
Khirad finally said still not believing Ashar had doubted her
"Main tumhe kaise bataoon, ke tum mere liye kia ho... Aur har ordinary banda apni precious cheez ko khona nahi chahta aur main bhi tumhe khona nahi chahta tha"
Now he's holding her hands and tears are rolling down his cheeks
Khirad had never seen him cry before, and the fact that those pearls were rolling for her made her feel special
Khirad wipes his tears "aap rote hue bilkul ache nahi lagte"
Khirads words lit his face  
"Thanks Khirad" 
"Aap jaante hai na ke main aap se mohabbat karti hoon" 
"To phir aap ne aisa socha bhi kaise, chahe jo bhi aye jaisa bhi aye kuch bhi ho meri zindagi mein aap ki jaga koi nahi le sakta" Khirad confesses
"Aur koi bhi problem aap mujhse share karsakte hain chahe woh problem mujhse hi kyon na ho, thodi der ke liye pretend kar liya karen ke main koi aur hoon aur mujhse apni biwi ki shiqayat karliya karen" says Khirad in a playful mood
Seeing Khirad like this Ashar becomes fond of her, his wife is so compromising and mature that even though he had behaved so rudely, that if someone else had behaved with him in the similar manner he would ' ve been mad for at least a day or two, but Khirad, instead she made him feel better ...wow was he lucky or what

"I promise main aisa kabhi nahi sochoonga...and whatever I did I will make up to you"

"On second thoughts, I did need someone jisse main tumhari shiqayat karoon"
Both share a laugh 
"Khirad I'm really proud of you" Ashar says comming closer to her and then holding her hands

Afterwards Ashar takes her to the dinner as part of the "making upto you" promise, followed by gol gappas.

I don't know if I got a little cheesy or not you guys please feel free to critisize Thank You!

Edited by -Grace- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reserve...paper ke baad parhungi :p
OnlyHope thumbnail
Awww..how I wish this had happened!!
Omg Iqra..Ashar's dialogues are awesomeee..you portrayed his feelings so well.. :)
Aise hi dono sab sort out kar lete to kitna acha hota ;)
-Grace- thumbnail
LOL...farri i know ehh

thank you so much for reading!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Aur kuch bhi likho..I'll read everything :p and if there's nothing..I always have Zindagi Gulzar Hai :D
-Grace- thumbnail
yeah i will prolly the next ES will be the latest hareem-ashar-khirad spoiler sana posted
OnlyHope thumbnail
Okay great, anything to do with this show :)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally, i got time to read it, and Wow Iqra, Such a magnificent writer you are. You should consider doing something in literature, your writing style is really intriguing. The apology was so well written.. Thank-you for writing this.. I love love love it, and i wish it was dramatized.. ❤️ Why don't you go into script writing, maybe we can get better stories? 😛

P.S, you did not go cheesy at all! 
Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks so much for posting the whole thing...will read after exams :D
it is a bit cheesy but it was a beautiful scene!

i was keeping Fawad & Mahira in my mind while reading it! 😳
Wish they had kept this scene!😔