Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

It's a Christmas miracle!!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OK so maybe I've got Christmas on my mind what with all the Christmas decorations and activities at school, - today I made 3D snowflakes, did some xmas wordseraches and coloured in Santa!!! Oh the joys of being a teacher!!
But Gopi waking up was near enough to a Christmas miracle!!! - Give or take 2 weeks!!

The doc annoys me. Do they not have any tact in that hospital? He's on such a downer all the time. And why can't he take Ahem into somewhere private to tell him what's going on? It's always in front of everyone!!
Angry Ahem is back again today!!! My heart skips a beat whenever I see him tear someone a new one- well as long as it's not Gopi!! Even the doc had to let him so to Gopi!!
Oh the power of love!!! Can anything match it??
Love Ahemji today!!! Well when don't I love him!! Flashback upon flashback for him again, so it's definitely more than guilt.
The way he spoke to Gopi to wake her up was amazing - the tea got a mention!! And not only green tea but the elusive black tea too!!! Now did I see a tear from Ahem or was that my imagination working overtime?
But then she woke up and he just told her to rest and left the room!! I wasn't really expecting him to like sit with her and hold her hand or anything (I'll be honest that is what I was hoping for!!) but c'est la vie.
Damn them all for bursting in!! Although it shows how worried they were!!

He's so relieved that she's awake that he disappeared to get breakfast. I think Koki should have told Kinjal to go home and make breakfast and get the driver to bring it. But that's because Kinjal didn't really do much at all the waste of space.

Rashi and Jigar were good today but I can't be bothered with them today. However even though Rashi was earnest Jigar's response to her waas great, but they are sowing the seeds for RaJi romance in todays episode which I don't mind as long as Rashi remains positive. Glad she apologised to Gopi.

The bext thing about today was the doc coming to take Urmi away to get blood - so glad I didn't have to suffer her much, a little at the beginning and end was more than enough.
Her stupid crying made me want to put my hand through the screen and slap her silly!! I really wanted Rashi to turn around and say to her mum that she should stay there and cry but I'm going home.
Bloomin' Urmila still on the same track. Even Jhitu told her to shut up and he doesn't know the truth of why Rashi was kicked out.
The nurse was a godsend. Stupid Urmi!! They should have got security to kick her out although Rashi did a great job of pulliing her along.

Precap
Hetal and Koki are coming to collect Rashi!! Urmi needs to shut up - don't you be snide to the Modi Moms!!!
Now does Jigar know they are bringing his wife back?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis of today's episode...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the christmas season...will Ahem have more gifts for Gopi !!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Loved it Najma👏
lovely alaysis and yaaay its Christmas time!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again Nazma!!!!! Love it!!!

Well I actually could have kicked this doctor again. He was going on and on about how bad it looked insteat of this crap he should have said "I am sorry Mr. Modi the operation went well but we have to wait and see how the condition of your wife will change in the next few hours. She hasn't regained her conscious yet but we are hoping that she will". But no he had to say we are very worried about it. Seriously if the doctors are worried most families would go and prepare the burial!!! Stupid doctor and stupid hospital. And now lets be honest I haven't seen anyone being wheeled out of the op with bloody bandages. That irritated me. But I loved how Ahem immediately steped next to the stretcher and walked beside her. Koki in the bad with tears breaming in her eyes was also awesome.

So then we lost Urmi to the doctors to get her blood. What a shame (kidding lets party 🥳 after I nearly flew to india to drag her by the hair to the hospital it went quickly in the end😆) Loved rashi looking major annoyed and pushing urmi to her doom .. eh sorry to the doctors.

And then Ahem's flashbacks. 😳 gohem lalaland here I come and I will stay!!!! So sweet!!! Especially the first were they wave at each other when Gopi is going to school. Okay and now wishful thinking on my part as he was remembering the last FB he was wishing he had hugged her back 😳 instead of standing there like a greek statue 🤢 And yes he had tears in his eyes as far as I am concerned and I will not listen to any other opinion.

I also loved him getting angry at the doctors. I already wanted him to slap this useless excuss of a doctors left, right and centre at the beginning. But then he stormed into the room and didn't listen to the doctor or the sister. But did you see Koki's shocked look? EPIC!!! So there he stands on the bed of his wife, who might already be in a coma, and two nurses and what does he do? He tells her to stop being lazy and make him tea 🤣 gosh a kingdom for the thoughts of the nurses!!!! Okay joke a side. That is exactly what I wanted him to do and say. It just fits his charakter. And then my heart broke when he saw that screaming had no effect and he leant over her and talked nicer to her and it still didn't do it. And then Koki comes in and Ahem can't even look in her eyes. But Koki sees the christmas miracle. I actually loved the Modi's and Shah's storming the hospital room. It was just great. And Ahem not believing standing at the end. I actually thought he was going to stay in the room no matter what the doctor said but then he went. Oh well. His last sentence to her was cute and their eyelook was a ticket to lalaland

Loved the Jigar Rashi scene. They were sweet. Rashi did admit her sins without talking it down. And I loved her saying that she did all this to get her love back ( can I dream or do I wait😕) You could see the effect on Jigar. But I must admit I am all for Jigar's return. Until she has proven to have changed for good he has to be on his toes always careful!!!!

Rashi saying sorry to Gopi was also really emotional and great. I loved how she told Gopi in her usual high handed way (mixed with sobs) that gopi should not be to good to her!!! Great acting by Rucha and Vishal in the back. Just loved it.

Urmi was just ... She made me want to go there and do something very unpretty!!!😡 How she looked at Rashi's crying face and then at Koki, who didn't do anything and started her drama. Seriously in a hospital in front of the room of a girl, which nearly died not long ago? Gosh I hate her and you could see the disgusted in Koki's face. Love Jitu here. And rashi for trying to stop her. Gosh she is lucky that Ahem wasn't there anymore, don't know what he would have done oterhwise!!! And the nurse what just perfect and on cue!!! Love her lets give her salary increase!!!!

Precap: Oh the precap got me worried. Not that I don't like the fact of Rashi returning, me as half a raji fan, not only because of raji but also because she will be taken away from Urmi's poison and might stay good for good or at least a little longer. But rashi smiling happily at her mum. mmm fishy 😳

Also there are speculations going on that it is Gopi's wish koki and Hetal are fulfilling so what are the chances that Gopi heard Urmi's screaming in the hospital and is feeling bad and won't calm down to rest because of it and so koki has no choice but to say that they will take her back? Please make the scene in the precap go on with koki saying but we have some conditions. Pleeeaaase!!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Awesome analysis dear.

Thankyou!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

Nice analysis of today's episode...

Thankyou!!

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely analysis!!! usually i don't enjoy raji's scene but today they were great...loved their interaction.i also enjoyed rashi and gopi's scene...nice sisterly bonding!hope it stays that way.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Welcome to the christmas season...will Ahem have more gifts for Gopi !!!

I love the Christmas season!! We get to have so much fun at school!!!!

Hmm now any excuse for Ahem to give Gopi a present!!! I'd like to see a christmas tree in MM!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

great analysis

Thankyou!!!