Are you excited after learning about AP marriage? - Page 6

Poll

Are you excited after learning about AP marriage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Dont want an end and the only reason they cant show any post marriage scenes like in KMH2 is because of possesive vahbizz (i dont like her but i guess if vivian is happy with her who am i to say anything)

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really wanted the ending of the show to be different. I wasn't sure that I wanted marriage, but I wanted it to end with them being vampires and all but after abhay changed human, this doesnt seem like PKYEK... its like another show ): Since its ending, I wished it ended better rather than the same cliched indian wedding with tv stars and all but oh well, just gonna have to stick with the olden golden times :')
prerna26 thumbnail
Option 1: always wanted to see Abhiya's marriage.😊 Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abhay piya getting married as human is just the opposite of what i wanted to see. This whole 'abhay turning into a human' thing is just not working. I would have liked to see a twilight type of ending.. Or an ending with both of them married as immortals..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

See, if you hate kids then that's a separate issue altogether. I, personally, love them and for some odd reason, they love me in return as well. I wouldn't mind AP babies being shown but I don't want a prolonged track on them or even half an episode 'coz AP as parents is kinda weird to see. So they can be shown just as a climax as a part of their 'happily ever after'.
I don't like BD for a lot of reasons other than Renesmee as well (I'm STILL getting over the fact that Jake imprinted on Bella's daughter even 3 years after I've read the book). But then, I'm not much of a Twilight fan to begin with either. I just liked the first book. If I do watch BD, it'll definitely be a DVD rip-off. Aisi movies par paise nahi barbaad kar rahi main apne...

About the PKYEK CVs, my fingers are crossed😛

Ya I don't like them :/

Ahhh even I hate that lame imprinting wala part😕 Jacob will become the son-in-law of his beloved🤢

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Chakku- Dat means u r d biggest Baacha party fan🤣 i don't know d real reason why u don't like dem😕😆 bcoz u u'rself is confused😆

I am not confused. I just don't like them and I am clear with it😛😆

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hmmm Chakku... Ekta ji said it's a dark love story... but I can't see the darkness in it ðŸ˜³ 

Maybe for her and the majority people darkness means happy ending with their shaadi and woh bhi as human... it's definitely not the definition of dark love story... first Abhay should be a vampire and second atleast one of them should die... why not both of them... when there is no sadness there is no darkness. 

Really yaar tragic ending would have epic , but I would have been happy with the marriage of two Vampires as well.

Originally posted by: visufansona

I KNOW I KNOW!coz me also ROFLing like u... he he !it's my frnds dream,v r just disscussing on it to likh dya -maza aaya na!ha ha!i  alwys prefer them only marriage with alwys ahem ahem!v r so modern na for just hateing all these rasams & all!ye supernatural ki story &cv's ne kya bana diya!ye bachhe ..ufff...!she is laughing on us...ye kirti ki bachhi!

trailer dekha kya Bodygaurd abhay ka?mast laga ya nhi?

Ha ha you guys have weird imagination😆

I have already watched that trailer. It is amazing.

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i wanted a immortail marriage too but i am happy with human marriage .

LOL OK😆 Me too.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

I am happy and relieved that it willn't be tragic ending. I always wanted their happy marriage. But I also wanted abhay remained as vampire.

P.S - chakku do u think in the last episode the spotlight will be on AP. coz there are so much actors coming and the two hours will be passed on them.

Sanchu please don't say that. Atleast last epi to AP ko dedicate kardo

Originally posted by: sukugeny

yes!we r so exited!abhi news read ki yar!

i really want end on thier marriage bt both vampire chahiye the yar!
it's a supernatural show & ye human kyon huye yar?
majak bana diya!

bt jane do!abhiya aka visu ke liye kuch bhi!
& ye phir kyon rasams-i hate this drama yar!just simple karte na-like edword -bella& i seriously dont want ye bachhe...no...pia aka suku kya hoga?she is 1 baby &...thank god!

now m eagarly waiting for their marrige!i know ye kuch bhi nahi dikhayenge-----which we r expecting!

🤣 Sukku is a baby?? How??😲😆

Ya I also wanted him as a vampy.

Originally posted by: sukusonu525

ye bhi koi puchne ki baaat hai kya?

i lov to c abhiya marrige  thier suhagraat  & small baby  aslo! lov visu 4ver!bt ye cv's!

LOL so you are also a nonu-monu bachcha fan?😆

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I'm Indeed very Contented with the News. As long back I always wanted AbhIya to End up together blissfully and Gratefully. Even though, since the beginning they have been survived Bitter days, Battles and Happy Days altogether, though as a matter of fact in my persuasion they have lived their veritable Life long back in comparison as of now, 'Coz their Essence of True Love and a force of Earth has made them even more Classic which doesn't need any hallmarks. However, Nonetheless their Marriage will provide a Complete shot to their tale which'll be delightful to elate. I hope that they doesn't crushed the Beloved Ending in a Rush as always. ðŸ˜³

I love your replies Sadaf😳
Ya AP have already become one and there is no need for a hallmark, but yes being Indians they have to get married 🤣

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavanya1998

i m excited for their marriage😃

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Of Course. Iam Happy Abhiya Will Marry.

Originally posted by: prerna26

Option 1: always wanted to see Abhiya's marriage.😊 

Ok good😛 Atleast you guys are happy.

Originally posted by: john909

its so disappointing. ekta was bragging about this love story being dark and different. what happened to that? two human marrying each other. what is so special here?the charm of abhay raichand is gone too. we are getting cute cheesy scenes instead of something intense and passionate. abhay raichand's character is epic in every way now the CV turned that character into a mere human for improving his love life? what abt his family? they are also important. not much is shown abt chandeena so far. i want to see that strong unshakable raichand family.  i am not against abhiya. my fav season for abhiya was season 1 before piya became super model. but season 2 was best if raichand family is concerned. i want that mysterious, strong, care a damn attitude abhay raichand back. 

I agree with you there, season 1 was best as far as AP is concerned. And I also want my attitude wala vampire Abhay back.

Originally posted by: mjikm1219

Dont want an end and the only reason they cant show any post marriage scenes like in KMH2 is because of possesive vahbizz (i dont like her but i guess if vivian is happy with her who am i to say anything)

Arrey how do you know that it is Vahb who is not letting any such scene happen?😛 Maybe the Cvs are not interested😆

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

I really wanted the ending of the show to be different. I wasn't sure that I wanted marriage, but I wanted it to end with them being vampires and all but after abhay changed human, this doesnt seem like PKYEK... its like another show ): Since its ending, I wished it ended better rather than the same cliched indian wedding with tv stars and all but oh well, just gonna have to stick with the olden golden times :')

Ya I agree, they could have gone for a new style Catholic wedding with Abhay being a Vampire and Piya as human or Vampire. That would have been great.

Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Abhay piya getting married as human is just the opposite of what i wanted to see. This whole 'abhay turning into a human' thing is just not working. I would have liked to see a twilight type of ending.. Or an ending with both of them married as immortals..

Ya same here Dikshi :((