Like I said -Khushi will keep mum! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Yup she will keep herself mum and then everyone will misunderstand her but the ANjali will find out trusth and she will support Khushi thats what I have been thinking
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Momma - B+ , its a good thing Shyam's truth is out. No pain, no gain. Now we are guaranteed KKG will NEVER marry the creep. Even if ASR might hate her in the process, we know ASR will be KKG's always, so this is temporary.
Thanks Girl!!! I think 3 more weeks and things will turn around.. Thats the most awesome news that she doesn't have to marry that creep and he cannot come anywhere near her anymore. That used to creep me out so much...his sweet talk urrggghh
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Yup she will keep herself mum and then everyone will misunderstand her but the ANjali will find out trusth and she will support Khushi thats what I have been thinking

i so hope this happens...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shybabe

Its not that easy...

CV's are very clever πŸ˜‰The whole purpose for Khushi to work at RM was not just to help out Lavanya...but the CV's were building the foundation for Khushi to realize and observe how much the Raizada parivaar trust the son in law of the house...

There is no way Khushi will be able to reveal Shyam's true face to Raizada family...she will have no choice but to keep quite, maybe just for few more day. Even if it means that her values and principles are at stake...I am not talking about staying in a relationship with this evil man (THE WAY SHE THREW THAT RING, INDICATES SHE WILL NOT HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP), but to lie to the family...we all know how muh phat KKG is and her heart is like an open book to all...what's in her mind is on her face...she can never lie...but she will have to..

All she has heard from Anjali and Naniji are praises of Shyam. For God's sake, even ASR trusts his brother in law...

Khushi is completely stuck between the 2 families...she knows that revealing Shyam's true face will shatter the families apart and plus...her sister's marriage is fixed too...she has always thought of being the reason for her sister first marriage to break...and she will not be a reason for it to happen the second time...

Khushi will keep mum, for sure for the sake of both the families...as she knows the devastating consequences...of revealing Shyam's truth...

All we have to hope that meanwhile, Shyam's intentions doesn't get worse than it already is and hope for the best...we will have to wait and watch how the cv's turn this whole fiasco around leading to ASR finding out the truth...πŸ‘ 

I am pretty sure that, Khushi will slap him after the puja tomorrow...and its going to be a roller coaster ride next week. CV's will love to drag this won't theyπŸ˜‰

IPKKND is getting insanely awesome day by dayπŸ‘

Edited by sayani_monaya - 12 years ago
I completely agree.. Coz if she reveals him early, a lot of rishtas will break. 
But I hope after the whole parivaar gets to know about it, they won't lose hope in Khushi and will believe her.
she threw the ring.. but I bet will be blackmailed into putting it back on..
It will blow up on her face..coz he will blackmail them all and she will have to pretend not to know him .. that is why they will distrust her..
hate track starts
also bet shyam will be the first to realize that arnav and khush care for each other..he has not yet seen them around each other.. the rest of the raizadas will remain oblivious.. He will realize why she never cared for him.. her heart was elsewhere and will twist the screws into khushi even more ..
in btwn.. when khushi upset.. we may see concerned arnav and some love track.. before full on hate
Concur with your Post!
Khushi will indeed remain Tight-Lipped rather to make a splash about the Incident and issues which have been Occured with her. 'Coz I know she's not self-conceited Girl who'll devastate and thrashed the Entire Family and their Feelings at once. Though, Isn't it could be more raucous and prejudice with her, that she'll put up with the anguish all alone ? I Feel Awful for Khushi, honestly for being betrayed, whilst slightly she has been eloped from the Shackles of an immortal Man! This sounds even more Ecstatic, so i'm Relieved. 😳

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Concur with your Post!
Khushi will indeed remain Tight-Lipped rather to make a splash about the Incident and issues which have been Occured with her. 'Coz I know she's not self-conceited Girl who'll devastate and thrashed the Entire Family and their Feelings at once. Though, Isn't it could be more raucous and prejudice with her, that she'll put up with the anguish all alone ? I Feel Awful for Khushi, honestly for being betrayed, whilst slightly she has been eloped from the Shackles of an immortal Man! This sounds even more Ecstatic, so i'm Relieved. 😳

couldn't agree with you more sadaf!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mommamia

is there some place on earth where I can hide till this fiasco is over and good things start happening.CVs please show something good.

Seriously me also very worried for Arnav;s reaction to that creep's lie... Hope Arnav turns positive towards Khushi... 
Originally posted by shree99

she threw the ring.. but I bet will be blackmailed into putting it back on..
It will blow up on her face..coz he will blackmail them all and she will have to pretend not to know him .. that is why they will distrust her..
hate track starts
also bet shyam will be the first to realize that arnav and khush care for each other..he has not yet seen them around each other.. the rest of the raizadas will remain oblivious.. He will realize why she never cared for him.. her heart was elsewhere and will twist the screws into khushi even more ..
in btwn.. when khushi upset.. we may see concerned arnav and some love track.. before full on hate

If CVs ever try to go that route of asking Khushi to put the engagement ring back, I will seriously quit watching the show. As a married woman I can understand how disgusting that would be to show a 18 yr old girl go through that for a man who is a two-timer, big time fraud,so  everybody else around her can be happy. As it she has been going thru lot of  problems and troubles all her life. This will be height of stupidity on the part of the CVs.just to increase TRPs which will not happen because no woman will be able to bear this and they will definitely lose viewers.