Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: armulover

Hey I love your post... I'm actually a silent member on this forum but I can't resist myself from posting today. I'm also 100% sure that Khushi will keep this truth/raaz to herself. She may go and breakdown to her babuji. I really hope that ASR sees her pain or feels that something is wrong with her and tries to investigate. In any case I would love ASR to be the one to find out after Khushi... not Anjali, not the families but ASR and then for once handle the situation and Khushi maturely. If he truly loves Khushi (whether he admits or not), this would be the time where he can show his faith and trust in her. 

I am just afraid that Khushi might hide the truth for the good of both families but that may go against her later on. So let's just keep our fingers crossed. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode and especially Monday onwards. 

thank you...😃
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

ASR Save her from Shyam creep! keeping my fingers crossed
Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How will she help Buaji keep mum short of tying her down and gagging the old womans mouth!!!

Yes, I agree KKG will keep mum because there is too much at stake.

And Shyam might strike a deal with KKG that he will keep things cool and not show up infront of the Gupta's until after the marriage.

KKG will have to work with Payal and both will decide to keep quiet about it.

Thats when ASR will suspect there is more between KKG and Shyam and the golddigger track begins. Shyam might at that point tell ASR that gupta's were out and out to get him during his stint at Lucknow.

ASR will be hopping mad at KKG. Now how does he end up marrying her remains to be seen.

On a side note, this LA/ASR engagement seems to be a GO. I dont think  that can be stopped w/o Payash engagement failure. and IF Payash engagement fails, then KKG and Raizada connection will be lost, so Payash is a given deal and by extension LA/ASR engagement.

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree.. she will not say anything to R family atleast for sometime.. may be ASR might come to know about it later.. or he might find out about it..

one good thing is she will not leave her babuji alone with that snake again.. that is a huge relief for me.. 😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: showstruck

She will keep quiet...but how long? what if ASR gets engaged to LA? But, she will take the ring off for sure, but I guess no one will notice. What if Arnav does? wishful thinking..But all will happen in the last week of december...new year, they will definitely start with something good.

and what about her family members?...they also will know about Shyam...why would they keep quiet.??..Khushi has reasons ...2 big ones...Anjali(who is Arnav's lifeline) and her own sisiter Payel's happiness in line. But  the otherrs...They all know that KKG was forced into this engagement and she's not been the willing participant in the engagement fiasco. I hope Arnav saves her one more time...can't deal with sad track!!! 😒
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep Shy I remember your prediction 👍🏼
At least the Khushi - Shyam Marriage is off... the only consolation coz wonder what Arnav's reaction would be after he finds out, considering Shyam's best talent in brain washing 🤢
For the 1st time I'm left out clueless coz the situation is so unpredictable with the SP's most unpredictable character "Arnav"'s verdict awaiting... (There was a poll in SP for most unpredictable character and lots have voted for Arnav)
I really don't know what to expect 😕
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

She will keep quiet...but how long? what if ASR gets engaged to LA? But, she will take the ring off for sure, but I guess no one will notice. What if Arnav does? wishful thinking..But all will happen in the last week of december...new year, they will definitely start with something good.

I like ur optimism.. 😆

But i am dreading that we have to suffer 3 more weeks to get to that level..😉
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agreed with u n liked ur post. I think before engagement guptas will know da truth bcz how he hide him now in this situation. Yeah Arnav should know 1st.
is there some place on earth where I can hide till this fiasco is over and good things start happening.CVs please show something good.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

is there some place on earth where I can hide till this fiasco is over and good things start happening.CVs please show something good.

Momma - B+ , its a good thing Shyam's truth is out. No pain, no gain. Now we are guaranteed KKG will NEVER marry the creep. Even if ASR might hate her in the process, we know ASR will be KKG's always, so this is temporary.